Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Video Games Forum

Video Games Forum Video game forum - video games message board

Old 10-17-2010, 03:46 AM   #31
statman32
NBA Legend

statman32 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterstatman32 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterstatman32 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterstatman32 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterstatman32 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterstatman32 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterstatman32 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterstatman32 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterstatman32 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterstatman32 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: ISH Premier XBOX 360 NBA2k11 League

We now have 13 of 16 spots filled up. Great job but we need 3 more. COME ON. Lets get this done tomorrow. Updated list of teams in OP
statman32 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2010, 03:47 PM   #32
Gotham's Finest
Can barely lace up my sneakers

Gotham's Finest has not been impressing people

If there's anymore space, I''m down. I'll join as soon as I get on 2k later. Probably gonna roll with the Hawks.
Gotham's Finest is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2010, 06:16 PM   #33
RoseCity07
NBA Legend

RoseCity07 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRoseCity07 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRoseCity07 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRoseCity07 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRoseCity07 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRoseCity07 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRoseCity07 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRoseCity07 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRoseCity07 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

I joined last night. GT: DWade117

I picked Portland.
RoseCity07 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2010, 09:40 PM   #34
jimmyzegg
I hit open 5-footers

jimmyzegg has an OK reputation so far

Found it. For some reason it didn't show up when I scrolled through all the leagues alphabetically but searching the name worked. 16/16 teams go!
jimmyzegg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2010, 01:14 AM   #35
statman32
NBA Legend

statman32 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterstatman32 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterstatman32 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterstatman32 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterstatman32 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterstatman32 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterstatman32 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterstatman32 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterstatman32 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterstatman32 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Sweet... I will be online later 2nite to make sure everything is ready to roll
Old 10-18-2010, 01:27 AM   #36
Jr Llaban
Dat Steez.

Jr Llaban has decent reputationJr Llaban has decent reputation

Stat invite everyone from the league that's online to a party when you generate the schedule so we can get games in easier and more organized.
Jr Llaban is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2010, 02:57 AM   #37
statman32
NBA Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jr Llaban
Stat invite everyone from the league that's online to a party when you generate the schedule so we can get games in easier and more organized.
ok sounds good. I'll look into all that in the next 30.
Old 10-18-2010, 03:25 AM   #38
NuggetsFan
Nuggets/Avs/Broncos.

NuggetsFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNuggetsFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNuggetsFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNuggetsFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNuggetsFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNuggetsFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNuggetsFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNuggetsFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNuggetsFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNuggetsFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNuggetsFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

I was just about to get off when you sent the party invite. Checked the league tho. Whoever was matched up with me just post here when the best time for a game is(I'm DenverNuggets00).
NuggetsFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2010, 03:49 AM   #39
Jr Llaban
Dat Steez.

Jr Llaban has decent reputationJr Llaban has decent reputation

If anyone wants to play add/message me (GT: JR Llaban).
Jr Llaban is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2010, 05:54 AM   #40
RoseCity07
NBA Legend

RoseCity07 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRoseCity07 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRoseCity07 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRoseCity07 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRoseCity07 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRoseCity07 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRoseCity07 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRoseCity07 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRoseCity07 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

I'm schedule to play the knicks. That's you statman32. Are you on?

If not I'll play tomorrow.
RoseCity07 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2010, 06:21 AM   #41
statman32
NBA Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by RoseCity07
I'm schedule to play the knicks. That's you statman32. Are you on?

If not I'll play tomorrow.
Yah I'm done for the night. Just played Jr Llaban and got destroyed. Had no idea they changed the starting line-ups and therefore the plays. So I tried to put in those plays I use for my "bench" players and they werent a option. So pissed, had to adept to no money plays. Good game. Just to let you know Danilo at the end was like Danilo all game usually. I have his shot down but it was laggy and my money plays were gone =(. No excuses
Old 10-18-2010, 08:08 AM   #42
ukballer
NBA rookie of the year

ukballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterukballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterukballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterukballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterukballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterukballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterukballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterukballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterukballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterukballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterukballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Does it actually matter what order you play the games? I'm sure you could just play whoever was online at the time on 2K10. Granted, I only did about 3 league games in a league before it shut down.
ukballer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2010, 09:08 AM   #43
Lakerlove420
a LAKER & a DODGER fan

Lakerlove420 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLakerlove420 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLakerlove420 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLakerlove420 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLakerlove420 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLakerlove420 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLakerlove420 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLakerlove420 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLakerlove420 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLakerlove420 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLakerlove420 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by statman32
Had no idea they changed the starting line-ups and therefore the plays. So I tried to put in those plays I use for my "bench" players and they werent a option. So pissed, had to adept to no money plays.

What do you mean exactly??

Anyway, I'm at work right now. Don't know who I'm matched up with yet.
I only work a half day today so I will be off in 4 hours actually.
(at 10am West Coast)
Whoever my matchup is let me know when you want to do this..
we've got all day.

Hotsizzle. I see you did sign on as Memphis.
When you play me you will probably kick my ass.
Gobb was playing me Memphis at L.A. one time and got a 30point victory on me.
(I'm a little better now though)
Either way I hope no hard feelings.. . see you on-line . .
Lakerlove420 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2010, 11:45 AM   #44
Skywalker
LFC|JAYS|RAPS|VIKES

Skywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

http://community.2ksports.com/commun...x.cfm?l=583597

dats our league
Skywalker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2010, 11:48 AM   #45
Skywalker
LFC|JAYS|RAPS|VIKES

Skywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

I'm against the Bulls. Bcogswell whoever that is. Let me know.
Skywalker is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: