Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Football Forum

Football Forum Football forum - NFL football forum

Old 10-13-2010, 10:49 PM   #1
Posterize246
PhilLEEs 2011

Posterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPosterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPosterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPosterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPosterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPosterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPosterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPosterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPosterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPosterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default NFL Week 6 Discussion and Game Thread

ATL @ PHI
SD @ STL
NO @ TB
DET @ NYG
MIA @ GB
SEA @ CHI
BAL @ NE
CLE @ PIT
KC @ HOU
NYJ @ DEN
OAK @ SF
DAL @ MIN
IND @ WAS
TEN @ JAX

Titans/Jags as the MNF game?
Posterize246 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2010, 10:54 PM   #2
Jailblazers7
will-to-bigness

Jailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: NFL Week 6 Discussion and Game Thread

Didn't even realize that was the MNF game. I do get to watch a Steeler game live for the first time all season and it's Ben's comeback. Super pumped.
Jailblazers7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2010, 10:57 PM   #3
AirGauge23
Team NWO

AirGauge23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAirGauge23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAirGauge23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAirGauge23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAirGauge23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAirGauge23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAirGauge23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAirGauge23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAirGauge23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAirGauge23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAirGauge23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

I'm worried about Steven Jackson.

Something tells me he's gonna have an awesome game.
AirGauge23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2010, 10:58 PM   #4
Sarcastic
NBA Legend and Hall of Famer

Sarcastic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSarcastic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSarcastic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSarcastic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSarcastic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSarcastic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSarcastic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSarcastic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSarcastic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSarcastic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSarcastic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Baltimore is gonna trounce the Patriots.
Sarcastic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2010, 11:01 PM   #5
Jailblazers7
will-to-bigness

Jailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by AirGauge23

Maybe if he returns kicks.

I could take a kickoff back for a TD against the Chargers.
Jailblazers7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2010, 12:23 AM   #6
lurch67
Caution: Adult Content

lurch67 has decent reputation

Does Oakland win two in a row or does SF pull out their first win? I hope the RAIDERS breaks one off in they're @ss
lurch67 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2010, 12:45 AM   #7
takeittothehoop
ISH Lurker

takeittothehoop has an incredible reputation heretakeittothehoop has an incredible reputation heretakeittothehoop has an incredible reputation heretakeittothehoop has an incredible reputation heretakeittothehoop has an incredible reputation heretakeittothehoop has an incredible reputation heretakeittothehoop has an incredible reputation heretakeittothehoop has an incredible reputation here

Can't wait for Tennessee/Jacksonville on MNF lol What a game that will be?!
takeittothehoop is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2010, 01:11 AM   #8
sittnTONKA
Can barely lace up my sneakers

sittnTONKA has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
Originally Posted by AirGauge23

stephen jackson having a good game doesnt = a rams victory.

battle of the bay this weekend, so damn fired up. have to beat the niners. HAVE TO BEAT THE NINERS.
sittnTONKA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2010, 08:05 AM   #9
leopoldstotch
Book 'em Dan'l

leopoldstotch is popular on this boardleopoldstotch is popular on this boardleopoldstotch is popular on this boardleopoldstotch is popular on this board

i really do hope the Saints don't play down to their competition, and beat the Bucs. They need to be 5-2 (vs Browns next week) before their showdown against the Steelers on Halloween night.

that has been an awful problem the Saints have done in the past.
leopoldstotch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2010, 02:06 PM   #10
MMM
877-954-1893

MMM has a near all-star reputation hereMMM has a near all-star reputation hereMMM has a near all-star reputation hereMMM has a near all-star reputation hereMMM has a near all-star reputation hereMMM has a near all-star reputation here

I might be a little bias as a Titans fan but the MNF game will be good. It feature 2 of the more underrated teams in the league. Also the AFC South over the last few years has been one of the stronger divisions in the league, so far this year seems to follow that trend.
MMM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2010, 02:51 PM   #11
mlh1981
Reds/Bengals/Cavs

mlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

I hate bye weeks, and based off past history, Marv Lewis won't have the Bengals ready to play next week
mlh1981 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2010, 02:56 PM   #12
MK2V1GP
Very good NBA starter

MK2V1GP is popular on this boardMK2V1GP is popular on this boardMK2V1GP is popular on this boardMK2V1GP is popular on this board

Go Bucs!!!!
MK2V1GP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2010, 04:04 PM   #13
Tarik One
NBA rookie of the year

Tarik One is considered somewhat coolTarik One is considered somewhat cool

Quote:
Baltimore is gonna trounce the Patriots.

Wanna bet? I don't care what happened last postseason.

Pats >>>> Ravens

Brady is gonna go back to his old style of spreading the ball to different receivers and Flacco won't do squat up in Foxborough. The Ravens won't score more than 16 points.

Quote:
Does Oakland win two in a row or does SF pull out their first win? I hope the RAIDERS breaks one off in they're @ss

Me too. I'm sick of seeing that hack Mike Singletary. He's about a year away from being a D-coordinator for another team again.

Last edited by Tarik One : 10-14-2010 at 04:07 PM.
Tarik One is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2010, 04:27 PM   #14
bballer
Orioles/Tarheels

bballer has decent reputationbballer has decent reputation

who is ready for a repeat of the playoffs. ravens shit on pats in foxborough
bballer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2010, 05:54 PM   #15
beasly15
TEXANS

beasly15 has decent reputationbeasly15 has decent reputation