Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Football Forum

Football Forum Football forum - NFL football forum

Old 10-14-2010, 06:22 PM   #16
Timmy D for MVP
Chuck Hayes Stan

Timmy D for MVP is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTimmy D for MVP is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTimmy D for MVP is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTimmy D for MVP is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTimmy D for MVP is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTimmy D for MVP is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTimmy D for MVP is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTimmy D for MVP is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTimmy D for MVP is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTimmy D for MVP is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTimmy D for MVP is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: NFL Week 6 Discussion and Game Thread

I don't care what else happens. We cannot lose this game to the Raiders.

But we just got out of the meat of our schedule, we're 0-5 but our division is horrible. Our coach and QB are on the hot seat. The next few weeks should be interesting for sure, however this grudge match is HUGE.

Even if he performs well I bet that if the 49ers lose this game Alex Smith will lose his job and we'll draft a Quarterback. OR Singletary will lose his job. That's how big I think this game is and it's compounded by the 0-5 start but the SF media will tear this team up if they lose to Oakland.
Timmy D for MVP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2010, 06:37 PM   #17
PowerGlove
By Any Means

PowerGlove is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePowerGlove is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePowerGlove is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePowerGlove is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePowerGlove is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePowerGlove is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePowerGlove is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePowerGlove is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePowerGlove is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePowerGlove is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePowerGlove is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sarcastic
Baltimore is gonna trounce the Patriots.
This man and I are on the same wavelength. I hope that welker makes it through the game though, I dont see him being the same when the defense is completely focusing on him. I could see a huge hit being made on him since that there isnt a distraction. I will be watching closely.
PowerGlove is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2010, 07:07 PM   #18
NuggetsFan
Nuggets/Avs/Broncos.

NuggetsFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNuggetsFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNuggetsFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNuggetsFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNuggetsFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNuggetsFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNuggetsFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNuggetsFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNuggetsFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNuggetsFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

I'm feeling the Bronco win. Just need to get a rushing game going.
NuggetsFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2010, 07:21 PM   #19
Rameek
Krust Kingz

Rameek is a pretty well-respected posterRameek is a pretty well-respected posterRameek is a pretty well-respected posterRameek is a pretty well-respected poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by NuggetsFan
I'm feeling the Bronco win. Just need to get a rushing game going.
It should be a good game. It doesnt help not having Pace or Revis but the Jets have overcome this so far this season. The Jets pass defense will be tested with Denver. That would be the one weakness for my Jets is the pass rush/pass defense.

I think with the injuries Denver has defensively will be too much to over come eventually. It will be a close game for a bit but the Jets will ware Denver down.

Last edited by Rameek : 10-14-2010 at 07:24 PM.
Rameek is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2010, 12:06 PM   #20
Posterize246
PhilLEEs 2011

Posterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPosterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPosterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPosterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPosterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPosterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPosterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPosterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPosterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPosterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Vick supposedly returned to practice, or at least had a helmet on like he's planning on practicing today. Still a long shot to play I would think. Kolbinator can handle things if not.

Edit: Kolb announced as starter. Which means Vick will probably start.

Last edited by Posterize246 : 10-15-2010 at 01:43 PM.
Posterize246 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2010, 02:04 PM   #21
Posterize246
PhilLEEs 2011

Posterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPosterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPosterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPosterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPosterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPosterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPosterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPosterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPosterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPosterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Call me crazy but I really, really wanna see Colt McCoy go against the Steelers.
Old 10-15-2010, 02:28 PM   #22
GatorKid117
Oh the Bealsanity

GatorKid117 has an incredible reputation hereGatorKid117 has an incredible reputation hereGatorKid117 has an incredible reputation hereGatorKid117 has an incredible reputation hereGatorKid117 has an incredible reputation hereGatorKid117 has an incredible reputation hereGatorKid117 has an incredible reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by Posterize246
Call me crazy but I really, really wanna see Colt McCoy go against the Steelers.

That game will be horrid. 1st game, away, against the Pitt D with Roesthlisberger coming back for the first time. Blowout city....

McCoy needs a miracle lol.
GatorKid117 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2010, 07:38 PM   #23
MK2V1GP
Very good NBA starter

MK2V1GP is popular on this boardMK2V1GP is popular on this boardMK2V1GP is popular on this boardMK2V1GP is popular on this board

Mike Williams is questionable (And from what I've seen/heard, it seems more like doubtful). Without him, we don't stand a chance in hell to beat the Saints. MW is our whole offense basically. He stretches the field, makes the tough slant catches for short 1st downs, and he's most importantly Freeman's security blanket.
MK2V1GP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2010, 07:47 PM   #24
tian820
NBA lottery pick

tian820 is popular on this boardtian820 is popular on this boardtian820 is popular on this boardtian820 is popular on this boardtian820 is popular on this board

Quote:
Originally Posted by MK2V1GP
Mike Williams is questionable (And from what I've seen/heard, it seems more like doubtful). Without him, we don't stand a chance in hell to beat the Saints. MW is our whole offense basically. He stretches the field, makes the tough slant catches for short 1st downs, and he's most importantly Freeman's security blanket.

Do you have a link? Has he not been practicing at all or what?
tian820 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2010, 08:18 PM   #25
Mr Clutch Melo
NUGGETS ALL THE WAY

Mr Clutch Melo is popular on this boardMr Clutch Melo is popular on this boardMr Clutch Melo is popular on this boardMr Clutch Melo is popular on this boardMr Clutch Melo is popular on this board

Early game

I read that Atlanta have the best D in the league..and Kolb got sacked 4 times last week. Hopefully Vick will be ready to step in if Kolb sucks
Mr Clutch Melo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2010, 08:18 PM   #26
Tarik One
NBA rookie of the year

Tarik One is considered somewhat coolTarik One is considered somewhat cool

Aaron Rodgers is a game time decision. Clay Matthews is doubtful.
Tarik One is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2010, 09:16 PM   #27
VishaltotheG
College star

VishaltotheG has an EXTREMELY bad reputation around these partsVishaltotheG has an EXTREMELY bad reputation around these partsVishaltotheG has an EXTREMELY bad reputation around these partsVishaltotheG has an EXTREMELY bad reputation around these partsVishaltotheG has an EXTREMELY bad reputation around these partsVishaltotheG has an EXTREMELY bad reputation around these parts

Who should I start, Vince Young or Chad Henne? Vince is overall more talented but Henne might have a great game because of the hindered Pack defense.
VishaltotheG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2010, 10:10 PM   #28
SCY
Put yr guns up

SCY has a terrific reputationSCY has a terrific reputationSCY has a terrific reputationSCY has a terrific reputationSCY has a terrific reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by VishaltotheG
Who should I start, Vince Young or Chad Henne? Vince is overall more talented but Henne might have a great game because of the hindered Pack defense.

Jacksonville's given up the most fantasy points to QB's, go with Young.
SCY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2010, 10:29 PM   #29
Posterize246
PhilLEEs 2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by MK2V1GP
I've seen more positive, that he's probably going to be a game time decision but is expected to play.

Quote:
Williams' activity (or lack thereof) will apparently be decided in pre-game warmups. Indications out of Tampa Bay are still that he's likely to play against the Saints, though we won't know for sure until roughly noon ET Sunday.
Old 10-16-2010, 04:34 PM   #30
1manfastbreak
just win

1manfastbreak is a pretty well-respected poster1manfastbreak is a pretty well-respected poster1manfastbreak is a pretty well-respected poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Timmy D for MVP
I don't care what else happens. We cannot lose this game to the Raiders.

But we just got out of the meat of our schedule, we're 0-5 but our division is horrible. Our coach and QB are on the hot seat. The next few weeks should be interesting for sure, however this grudge match is HUGE.

Even if he performs well I bet that if the 49ers lose this game Alex Smith will lose his job and we'll draft a Quarterback. OR Singletary will lose his job. That's how big I think this game is and it's compounded by the 0-5 start but the SF media will tear this team up if they lose to Oakland.

the battle of the bay is one of those games to the players its just another game but to the fans its like the damn superbowl. i cant believe the raiders are 7 pt dogs.. Jason Cambell is getting the start this week.. Michael Bush will be starting RB.. 24 hrs till kickoff and untill i get to see niner fans do this >
1manfastbreak is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: