Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > G League Forum, Minor League and International Basketball Forum

G League Forum, Minor League and International Basketball Forum G League Forum, Minor League and world international basketball forum

Old 11-04-2010, 06:13 PM   #16
Euroleague
I Feel Devotion

Default Re: Euroleague

Olimpija is 3-0 and CSKA is 0-3.
Euroleague is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2010, 01:05 AM   #17
Maga_1
NBA sixth man of the year

Cholet Basket vs. Lietuvos Rytas
73-69
Virtus Roma vs. Real Madrid
56-74
Partizan mt:s vs. Maccabi Electra
54-67
Regal Barcelona vs. FB Ulker
61-69
Union Olimpija vs. Panathinaikos
85-84 OT
BC Khimki vs. Caja Laboral
64-60
Olympiacos vs. Unicaja
93-66
Zalgiris vs. Asseco Prokom
74-68 OT
Efes Pilsen vs. AJ Milano
82-74
Brose Baskets vs. Spirou
79-69
Power Electronics vs. CSKA M.
82-57
Montepaschi vs. Cibona Zagreb
80-57
Maga_1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2010, 01:12 AM   #18
Maga_1

Things that i wasn't expecting :

Barcelona losing at home against Fenerbahce (which were the 2 undefeated teams until this game). Rubio only played 11 minutes and N'Dong only 3 .. as starters .. why?

I was not expecting Olimpja to win (but someone said that they will ), they're doing well this season.

And CSKA get blowed by the eurocup champions almost by 30 .. it's incredible.
Old 11-05-2010, 05:24 AM   #19
Euroleague
I Feel Devotion

Barca and CSKA look much weaker to me this year. CSKA in particular with their age and all the injuries is in huge trouble. Barca is just another contender this year. It looks like the team that lost 3-0 to Vitoria and not the team that won Euroleague and beat the Lakers so far.

PAO looks vulnerable to me also with Batiste clearly looking old now and they have just one player to handle point guard in Diamantidis and he is not a real point guard anyway. Their other point guards Tepic and Calathes are awful.

Vitoria looks weaker to me also and Partizan looks way weaker and for Malaga - it is like the worst team they had in awhile. Olympiacos, Efes, Maccabi, Siena, and Fener on the other hand they all look much better to me this year. Milano has a nice team also.

Real Madrid is good but it seems like they have the same problems they had last year. They have a lot of very good players but no leaders or real stars. Looks like Barca, Olympiacos, or maybe PAO, or one of the Turkish clubs, or maybe even Siena are the best teams so far.

Olimpija won't keep this up IMO and will start to come back to Earth, but then again Partizan had a miracle season all last year so who knows. But I see Olimpija as like this year's Maroussi, only weaker, so I think they will start to lose. But that new home arena is doing wonders for them so far.

Prokom is a big disappointment so far. My sleeper team to watch out for this year is Khimki. If things go just right for them they could make the final four this year.

Last edited by Euroleague : 11-05-2010 at 05:30 AM.
Euroleague is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2010, 12:53 PM   #20
Jan95

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maga_1
Things that i wasn't expecting :

Barcelona losing at home against Fenerbahce (which were the 2 undefeated teams until this game). Rubio only played 11 minutes and N'Dong only 3 .. as starters .. why?

I was not expecting Olimpja to win (but someone said that they will ), they're doing well this season.

And CSKA get blowed by the eurocup champions almost by 30 .. it's incredible.
That would be me.
Old 11-05-2010, 09:38 PM   #21
Maga_1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jan95
That would be me.

You're correct.
Old 11-05-2010, 09:39 PM   #22
Maga_1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Euroleague
Barca and CSKA look much weaker to me this year. CSKA in particular with their age and all the injuries is in huge trouble. Barca is just another contender this year. It looks like the team that lost 3-0 to Vitoria and not the team that won Euroleague and beat the Lakers so far.

PAO looks vulnerable to me also with Batiste clearly looking old now and they have just one player to handle point guard in Diamantidis and he is not a real point guard anyway. Their other point guards Tepic and Calathes are awful.

Vitoria looks weaker to me also and Partizan looks way weaker and for Malaga - it is like the worst team they had in awhile. Olympiacos, Efes, Maccabi, Siena, and Fener on the other hand they all look much better to me this year. Milano has a nice team also.

Real Madrid is good but it seems like they have the same problems they had last year. They have a lot of very good players but no leaders or real stars. Looks like Barca, Olympiacos, or maybe PAO, or one of the Turkish clubs, or maybe even Siena are the best teams so far.

Olimpija won't keep this up IMO and will start to come back to Earth, but then again Partizan had a miracle season all last year so who knows. But I see Olimpija as like this year's Maroussi, only weaker, so I think they will start to lose. But that new home arena is doing wonders for them so far.

Prokom is a big disappointment so far. My sleeper team to watch out for this year is Khimki. If things go just right for them they could make the final four this year.

Nice post, it's a true statement for a guy that knows about Euroleague. Glad to see you here.
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: