Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old Yesterday, 04:16 PM   #1
millwad
NBA rookie of the year

millwad is popular on this boardmillwad is popular on this boardmillwad is popular on this boardmillwad is popular on this board
Default "Animal loving" meat eaters

Nothing provokes me more than these fools.

I have a distant family member who always spam the living crap out of people about how horrible the fur industry is, how people in China are disgusting for eating cats and dogs and all these kinds of petitions on FB to save polar bears and other cute animals.

She is not the only one obviously but she is doing it quite often, meanwhile she is also posting pictures of how "delicious" her big ass chicken meal is and once I asked her what the difference between that chicken and all the other animals the consumes on daily basis and the animals she is trying to "save" through a facebook-petition. She freaked out and cussed at me and told me that she has the right to sympathize with any animal she likes to.

Yes, I get it, people don't eat their pets yadi yadi but different cultures have different ways of living. There's no difference between a cow, cat, chicken and a goat, sure, bigger creatures with more functional brains suffer more but the whole "don't touch cute animals" is so silly, when the same people eat cows, fishs, pigs etc. on daily basis.
millwad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 04:17 PM   #2
JerrySeinfeld
I hit open layups

JerrySeinfeld has not been impressing people
Default Re: "Animal loving" meat eaters

I love animals but I love meat as well.

It's why being top on the food chain is good

-Jerry
JerrySeinfeld is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 04:19 PM   #3
millwad
NBA rookie of the year

millwad is popular on this boardmillwad is popular on this boardmillwad is popular on this boardmillwad is popular on this board

Quote:
Originally Posted by JerrySeinfeld
I love animals but I love meat as well.

It's why being top on the food chain is good

-Jerry

I guess you love your mother as well, do you eat her?
There's something very messed up in claiming to love someone or something while having no problem in having it killed and then going on eating it.
Old Yesterday, 04:20 PM   #4
KingBeasley08
World's Finest

KingBeasley08 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKingBeasley08 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKingBeasley08 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKingBeasley08 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKingBeasley08 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKingBeasley08 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKingBeasley08 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKingBeasley08 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKingBeasley08 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKingBeasley08 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKingBeasley08 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

I don't know man, I love animals but I also love food. Humans as species have reached the top of the food chain. That's the game of the wild. Until Mother Nature knocks us down, we're at the top and there to stay
KingBeasley08 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 04:23 PM   #5
JerrySeinfeld
I hit open layups

JerrySeinfeld has not been impressing people

Quote:
Originally Posted by KingBeasley08
I don't know man, I love animals but I also love food. Humans as species have reached the top of the food chain. That's the game of the wild. Until Mother Nature knocks us down, we're at the top and there to stay

Right?

If a fish wants to eat me, maybe it should learn to fish human for a day, heh....

I'm on the food chain looking down
JerrySeinfeld is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 04:30 PM   #6
NumberSix
Big Booty Hoes!!

NumberSix is a pretty well-respected posterNumberSix is a pretty well-respected posterNumberSix is a pretty well-respected poster

It's the same reason why a lion will eat a zebra but won't eat a leopard. Some animals are food, some aren't. It's a matter of evolution.

We have went through a particular evolutionary process. In that process we have evolved for certain animals to be part of our diet, and other animals are not. It's just the way it is.

You'll notice in most of nature (especially among mammals), predators don't really eat each other. For good reason too. It's more likely to spread disease. We will eat things like cows, chickens or other vegetarian animals. Predatory animals like wolves (dogs), cats are generally not something we eat.

Do you really want to eat a cat who has been out there killing rats, birds, snakes, bats, etc... and picking up god knows what from them?

Last edited by NumberSix : Yesterday at 04:38 PM.
NumberSix is online now   Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 04:40 PM   #7
Shade8780
GOATin

Shade8780 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShade8780 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShade8780 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShade8780 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShade8780 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShade8780 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShade8780 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShade8780 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShade8780 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShade8780 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShade8780 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by millwad
I guess you love your mother as well, do you eat her?
There's something very messed up in claiming to love someone or something while having no problem in having it killed and then going on eating it.
My mom doesn't taste good.
Shade8780 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 04:41 PM   #8
Draz
Like a Baoss.

Draz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDraz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDraz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDraz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDraz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDraz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDraz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDraz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDraz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDraz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

No matter what. I won't stop eating meat. But I get your point.
Draz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 04:43 PM   #9
YouGotServed
Russia 2018

YouGotServed is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableYouGotServed is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableYouGotServed is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableYouGotServed is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableYouGotServed is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableYouGotServed is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableYouGotServed is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableYouGotServed is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableYouGotServed is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableYouGotServed is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableYouGotServed is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

you can love some animals and still find others appetizing. not sure whats the problem. OP just being dense because not everyone has a soft spot for animals like him.

grow up.
YouGotServed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 04:45 PM   #10
ArbitraryWater
Arschreise

ArbitraryWater is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableArbitraryWater is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableArbitraryWater is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableArbitraryWater is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableArbitraryWater is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableArbitraryWater is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableArbitraryWater is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableArbitraryWater is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableArbitraryWater is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableArbitraryWater is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableArbitraryWater is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Vegetarians ftw

I only eat bio meat doe
ArbitraryWater is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 04:49 PM   #11
magnax1
Not a mormon

magnax1 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemagnax1 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemagnax1 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemagnax1 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemagnax1 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemagnax1 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemagnax1 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemagnax1 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemagnax1 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemagnax1 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemagnax1 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

I could kill a million cows and chickens and never feel bad because theyre so dumb. Killing cats and pigs feels a bit more ****ed up. I couls go without pork anyway. Most mediocre meat for sure.
magnax1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 04:50 PM   #12
The Immortal

The Immortal is considered somewhat coolThe Immortal is considered somewhat cool

I love your mother and I did eat it. ;)
The Immortal is online now   Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 04:54 PM   #13
The Macho Man
Randy Savage

The Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by magnax1
I could kill a million cows and chickens and never feel bad because theyre so dumb. Killing cats and pigs feels a bit more ****ed up. I couls go without pork anyway. Most mediocre meat for sure.
Of all the awful things you've said this definitely takes the cake
The Macho Man is online now   Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 04:59 PM   #14
SunsN07BookIt
Great young streetballer

SunsN07BookIt has not been impressing people

Does this mean if you eat veggies, you hate plants, trees and all forms of flora?
SunsN07BookIt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 04:59 PM   #15
millwad
NBA rookie of the year

Quote:
Originally Posted by NumberSix
It's the same reason why a lion will eat a zebra but won't eat a leopard. Some animals are food, some aren't. It's a matter of evolution.

We have went through a particular evolutionary process. In that process we have evolved for certain animals to be part of our diet, and other animals are not. It's just the way it is.

You'll notice in most of nature (especially among mammals), predators don't really eat each other. For good reason too. It's more likely to spread disease. We will eat things like cows, chickens or other vegetarian animals. Predatory animals like wolves (dogs), cats are generally not something we eat.

Do you really want to eat a cat who has been out there killing rats, birds, snakes, bats, etc... and picking up god knows what from them?

I think you misunderstood me but I'll give a shot at your post anyway.

The current human diet is not even healthy to start with, neither for us humans or the environment and we are polluting the planet like never before because of the meat industry and we are over consuming meat to unhealthy standards.

With that said, that wasn't the point of my post, I don't judge people based on them eating meat. My whole family eats meat, my ex girlfriend ate meat and I have no close friends who are vegetarians either.

I was talking about those nutcases who spam about how much they love animals, about how we should save every cute animal while spamming about hundreds of bogus petitions while then going on eating their abused plate of animal acting like true hypocrites.

And regarding the predator stuff, that is pure fiction, my friend. Predators eat predators and have done so for all time.

Last edited by millwad : Yesterday at 05:01 PM.
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: