Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 01-12-2011, 09:25 PM   #136
Lebron23
Most Valuable Player

Lebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: official manga/anime thread

http://mangastream.com/read/naruto/49734516/1

Naruto Chapter 523: The Legendary Seven Swordsmen.
Lebron23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2011, 02:46 AM   #137
chains5000
From Out Of Nowhere

chains5000 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablechains5000 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablechains5000 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablechains5000 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablechains5000 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablechains5000 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablechains5000 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablechains5000 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablechains5000 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablechains5000 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablechains5000 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lebron23

Started reading Naruto last Friday. Finished reading all the chapters (except this last one) yesterday.
Really entertaining.
One Piece > Naruto though
chains5000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2011, 03:54 AM   #138
Lebron23
Most Valuable Player

Lebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by chains5000
Started reading Naruto last Friday. Finished reading all the chapters (except this last one) yesterday.
Really entertaining.
One Piece > Naruto though

I love the Manga and the Anime.
Lebron23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2011, 01:56 PM   #139
Kungfro
Takeo Ischi

Kungfro is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKungfro is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKungfro is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKungfro is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKungfro is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKungfro is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKungfro is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKungfro is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKungfro is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Upcoming anime for spring.
Kungfro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2011, 02:01 PM   #140
kaiteng
CONGRATS MAN XD

kaiteng is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekaiteng is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekaiteng is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekaiteng is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekaiteng is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekaiteng is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekaiteng is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekaiteng is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekaiteng is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekaiteng is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekaiteng is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kungfro
Upcoming anime for spring.
Ring ni Kagero, WTF!?

kaiteng is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2011, 02:16 PM   #141
NoName22
Larry Holmes status ?

NoName22 has an EXTREMELY bad reputation around these partsNoName22 has an EXTREMELY bad reputation around these partsNoName22 has an EXTREMELY bad reputation around these partsNoName22 has an EXTREMELY bad reputation around these partsNoName22 has an EXTREMELY bad reputation around these partsNoName22 has an EXTREMELY bad reputation around these parts

What is baka to test .... matsuri ?

When is 2nd season coming ?

Btw, does anybody know if there is a chance of seeing a Nyan Koi 2nd season ?
NoName22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2011, 08:57 PM   #142
Kungfro
Takeo Ischi

Kungfro is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKungfro is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKungfro is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKungfro is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKungfro is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKungfro is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKungfro is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKungfro is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKungfro is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by NoName22
What is baka to test .... matsuri ?

When is 2nd season coming ?

Btw, does anybody know if there is a chance of seeing a Nyan Koi 2nd season ?

I don't think an official date has been set for the second season yet.
Old 01-13-2011, 11:30 PM   #143
Kungfro
Takeo Ischi

Here's what I'm watching so far this season.
-Madoka Magica (very shaft)
-Kimi ni todoke (sparkles and bubbles)
-Dragon crisis (kinda dumb, but I'll see where it goes)
-kore wa zombie (came in with low expectations, found it surprisingly funny)
-level E (wasn't real into the first episode, but I think it has potential)
-Hourou Musuko (/a/ got me into the manga a while back)
-Yumekui Merry (meh)

Still gotta check out Fractale, and maybe gosick.
Old 01-15-2011, 03:33 PM   #144
clipse026
Local High School Star

clipse026 is a pretty well-respected posterclipse026 is a pretty well-respected posterclipse026 is a pretty well-respected posterclipse026 is a pretty well-respected poster

I made it 10 minutes through Fractale and wanted to fall asleep. I might check up on it later. The only 2 that I'm making sure to catch every episode are Level E because the 1st episode reminded me of Arakawa's humor. The other is Mahou Shoujo Madoka. I've never seen a magical girl, never though I would but it's pretty damn cool. It's fairly dark and I'm surprised I enjoyed it so much after 2 episodes. Definitely my favorite this season.

The only things I definitely want to see in the Spring are Deadman Wonderland and possibly Steins;Gate. And of course the rest of Black Lagoon: Roberta's Blood Trail. Hopefully the spring is at least better than these new shows have been.
clipse026 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2011, 10:43 PM   #145
Kungfro
Takeo Ischi

Quote:
Originally Posted by clipse026
I made it 10 minutes through Fractale and wanted to fall asleep. I might check up on it later. The only 2 that I'm making sure to catch every episode are Level E because the 1st episode reminded me of Arakawa's humor. The other is Mahou Shoujo Madoka. I've never seen a magical girl, never though I would but it's pretty damn cool. It's fairly dark and I'm surprised I enjoyed it so much after 2 episodes. Definitely my favorite this season.

The only things I definitely want to see in the Spring are Deadman Wonderland and possibly Steins;Gate. And of course the rest of Black Lagoon: Roberta's Blood Trail. Hopefully the spring is at least better than these new shows have been.

Yea I'm not really into this season, probably gonna end up dropping a few shows. Madoka has looked good so far, interesting style.
Old 01-15-2011, 11:10 PM   #146
The_Yearning
The Truthteller

The_Yearning has decent reputationThe_Yearning has decent reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lebron23

Naruto has been so stupid these past 4 months.
The_Yearning is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2011, 11:20 AM   #147
Kungfro
Takeo Ischi

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kungfro
Here's what I'm watching so far this season.
-Madoka Magica (very shaft)
-Kimi ni todoke (sparkles and bubbles)
-Dragon crisis (kinda dumb, but I'll see where it goes) Dropped
-kore wa zombie (came in with low expectations, found it surprisingly funny)
-level E (wasn't real into the first episode, but I think it has potential)
-Hourou Musuko (/a/ got me into the manga a while back)
-Yumekui Merry (meh) Dropped

Never did check out Fractale or Gosick, gotta get caught up with Level E. Not real into this season, Madoka Magica is the only one I'm really interested in.
Old 01-25-2011, 01:03 PM   #148
Mr. I'm So Rad
So What If It Is

Mr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by The_Yearning
Naruto has been so stupid these past 4 months.

Bleach has been even worse.

Kubo has just been trolling everyone lately
Mr. I'm So Rad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2011, 01:13 PM   #149
Nick Young
WE THE PEOPLE

Nick Young has one of the lowest reputations on this boardNick Young has one of the lowest reputations on this boardNick Young has one of the lowest reputations on this boardNick Young has one of the lowest reputations on this boardNick Young has one of the lowest reputations on this boardNick Young has one of the lowest reputations on this board

IMO Naruto peaked after the Haku Zabuza arc but that storyline was so good it hooked me and kept me reading and reading but it only got worse, into the place where we currently are today.

Ive been watching Fullmetal Alchemist Brotherhood-i never saw the original series but I read the manga and this show is really really good!
Nick Young is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2011, 08:19 PM   #150
Kungfro
Takeo Ischi

Kaiji getting a second season.

http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/news...v-anime-series
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: