Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 09-28-2013, 09:08 PM   #1621
Jameerthefear
C/O 2016

Jameerthefear is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJameerthefear is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJameerthefear is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJameerthefear is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJameerthefear is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJameerthefear is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJameerthefear is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJameerthefear is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJameerthefear is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJameerthefear is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJameerthefear is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: official manga/anime thread

football games need to end.
Jameerthefear is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2013, 09:41 PM   #1622
Bobby13
Kobe > LeJourneyman

Bobby13 has no real reputation yet.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jameerthefear

Dat Touka
Bobby13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2013, 11:33 PM   #1623
clipse026
Local High School Star

clipse026 is a pretty well-respected posterclipse026 is a pretty well-respected posterclipse026 is a pretty well-respected posterclipse026 is a pretty well-respected poster

Bring on the new season. I'm done with everything that I wanted to watch from the last other than Gatchaman but I don't really feel an urge to watch that anyway.
clipse026 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2013, 11:37 PM   #1624
Jameerthefear
C/O 2016

Jameerthefear is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJameerthefear is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJameerthefear is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJameerthefear is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJameerthefear is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJameerthefear is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJameerthefear is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJameerthefear is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJameerthefear is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJameerthefear is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJameerthefear is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by clipse026
Bring on the new season. I'm done with everything that I wanted to watch from the last other than Gatchaman but I don't really feel an urge to watch that anyway.
bout to be done too.
Old 09-29-2013, 12:10 AM   #1625
Jameerthefear
C/O 2016

I didnt realize Stella's sales were that bad. No season 2 for that then it seems...
Old 09-29-2013, 12:27 AM   #1626
Jameerthefear
C/O 2016

Railgun S isn't subbed yet apparently...
Old 09-29-2013, 12:29 AM   #1627
Jameerthefear
C/O 2016

Weird it's usually subbed early today.odd
Old 09-29-2013, 12:30 AM   #1628
Jameerthefear
C/O 2016

So how long until season 2 of Snk again?
Old 09-29-2013, 01:07 AM   #1629
Jameerthefear
C/O 2016

Good thing i don't have homework so i'll wait till tomorrow. watching SnK before railgun would feel wrong.
Old 09-29-2013, 05:08 AM   #1630
treadster
Good High School Starter

treadster has an OK reputation so far

After I watched Servant X Service I realized I need to watch a comedy anime a bit more, I might find another gem like this again.
treadster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2013, 06:29 AM   #1631
treadster
Good High School Starter

treadster has an OK reputation so far

Is Clannad really that sad? I see people posting about they shed a tear and sometimes cried after watching it.
treadster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2013, 08:23 AM   #1632
Jameerthefear
C/O 2016

Just finished SnK episode 25. I seriously think SnK might be the greatest anime of all time. Never have I been gripped that well by a show. I'm even putting it over my favorite series, Railgun and Index
Old 09-29-2013, 08:26 AM   #1633
Jameerthefear
C/O 2016

That's just from my opinion though. I don't have too many anime under my belt yet, so.
Old 09-29-2013, 08:31 AM   #1634
Jameerthefear
C/O 2016

All anime and football today for me since I have no homework
Old 09-29-2013, 08:31 AM   #1635
Jameerthefear
C/O 2016

Quote:
Originally Posted by treadster
Is Clannad really that sad? I see people posting about they shed a tear and sometimes cried after watching it.
Couldn't get into the art style. Looks too awkward.
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: