Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 10-02-2013, 05:06 AM   #1666
OJ SIMPSON 2.0
Banned

OJ SIMPSON 2.0 has a very bad reputationOJ SIMPSON 2.0 has a very bad reputationOJ SIMPSON 2.0 has a very bad reputationOJ SIMPSON 2.0 has a very bad reputationOJ SIMPSON 2.0 has a very bad reputation
Default Re: official manga/anime thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by BuffaloBill
Kenichi: The Mightiest Disciple
FMA: Brotherhood
Thanks for the reccomendation. Kenichi:The mightiest disciple is pretty good. Almost on episode 30 already.
OJ SIMPSON 2.0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2013, 08:01 PM   #1667
Jameerthefear
Banned

Jameerthefear is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJameerthefear is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJameerthefear is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJameerthefear is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJameerthefear is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJameerthefear is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJameerthefear is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJameerthefear is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJameerthefear is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJameerthefear is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJameerthefear is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Staying up for Coppelion tonight!
Jameerthefear is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2013, 08:55 PM   #1668
Jameerthefear
Banned

Jameerthefear is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJameerthefear is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJameerthefear is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJameerthefear is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJameerthefear is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJameerthefear is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJameerthefear is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJameerthefear is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJameerthefear is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJameerthefear is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJameerthefear is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Just realized Coppelion is already out xD
As well as Pokemon Origins.
Old 10-02-2013, 09:33 PM   #1669
clipse026
Local High School Star

clipse026 is a pretty well-respected posterclipse026 is a pretty well-respected posterclipse026 is a pretty well-respected posterclipse026 is a pretty well-respected poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jameerthefear
Just realized Coppelion is already out xD
As well as Pokemon Origins.
Most of the new shows preaired in Tokyo looking at MAL info. But none of them are really on the streaming sites yet.
clipse026 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2013, 09:34 PM   #1670
Jameerthefear
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by clipse026
Most of the new shows preaired in Tokyo looking at MAL info. But none of them are really on the streaming sites yet.
Not on the legal ones
it's okay i'm getting CR soon though so i won't use illegal streams so much.
Old 10-02-2013, 09:35 PM   #1671
clipse026
Local High School Star

clipse026 is a pretty well-respected posterclipse026 is a pretty well-respected posterclipse026 is a pretty well-respected posterclipse026 is a pretty well-respected poster

Quote:
Not on the legal ones
it's okay i'm getting CR soon though so i won't use illegal streams so much.
I get the ones I have to that aren't on CR. I hate the crappy 240p streaming sites so I do what I have to do as well.
Old 10-02-2013, 09:36 PM   #1672
Jameerthefear
Banned

i usually use animeavenue.net. they usually have it in 480p
Old 10-02-2013, 09:41 PM   #1673
clipse026
Local High School Star

Quote:
i usually use animeavenue.net. they usually have it in 480p
480p, what is this 2000?
Old 10-02-2013, 10:15 PM   #1674
Jameerthefear
Banned

Quote:
480p, what is this 2000?
Crunchyroll has you spoiled
Old 10-02-2013, 10:18 PM   #1675
clipse026
Local High School Star

Quote:
Crunchyroll has you spoiled
Nah, Bakabt and nyaa with the 1080p rips has me spoiled. Looks so nice. Especially something like Seirei no Moribito. Best looking anime I've seen in 1080 although I haven't finished it yet :/.
Old 10-03-2013, 01:24 PM   #1676
kaiteng
CONGRATS MAN XD

kaiteng is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekaiteng is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekaiteng is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekaiteng is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekaiteng is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekaiteng is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekaiteng is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekaiteng is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekaiteng is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekaiteng is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekaiteng is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Kill La Kill anime debuts today.

The fan subbed one should be out very quickly.

Is it gonna save anime? (When it doesn't actually need to?)
kaiteng is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2013, 07:19 PM   #1677
Jameerthefear
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by kaiteng
Kill La Kill anime debuts today.

The fan subbed one should be out very quickly.

Is it gonna save anime? (When it doesn't actually need to?)
hopefully its good
Old 10-03-2013, 07:47 PM   #1678
Jameerthefear
Banned

episode 1 is out and subbed
Old 10-03-2013, 09:49 PM   #1679
clipse026
Local High School Star

I really like the 1st episode of Beyond the Boundary. It's going to be good.
Old 10-04-2013, 12:25 AM   #1680
Kungfro
Takeo Ischi

Kungfro is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKungfro is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKungfro is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKungfro is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKungfro is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKungfro is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKungfro is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKungfro is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKungfro is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKungfro is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
I really like the 1st episode of Beyond the Boundary. It's going to be good.

Kyoani show too. While I would consider myself a fan of Kyoani, I didn't even bother with "Free", and I found Tamako Market and Chuunibyou to be a bit underwhelming, so it's good to see this show start so well.
Kungfro is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: