Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 10-04-2013, 03:34 AM   #1681
treadster
Good High School Starter

treadster has an OK reputation so far
Default Re: official manga/anime thread

The first episode of Golden time looks good, finally seeing Kouko in animation.
treadster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2013, 05:08 AM   #1682
Jameerthefear
Feelin' Dandy

Jameerthefear is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJameerthefear is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJameerthefear is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJameerthefear is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJameerthefear is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJameerthefear is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJameerthefear is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJameerthefear is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJameerthefear is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJameerthefear is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJameerthefear is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

i can get into this. the brown haired girl is my favorite character right now. she's funny. and hot
Jameerthefear is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2013, 05:48 AM   #1683
Jameerthefear
Feelin' Dandy

Jameerthefear is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJameerthefear is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJameerthefear is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJameerthefear is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJameerthefear is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJameerthefear is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJameerthefear is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJameerthefear is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJameerthefear is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJameerthefear is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJameerthefear is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Last edited by Jameerthefear : 10-04-2013 at 05:51 AM.
Old 10-04-2013, 06:08 AM   #1684
CanYouDigIt
Banned

CanYouDigIt has one of the lowest reputations on this boardCanYouDigIt has one of the lowest reputations on this boardCanYouDigIt has one of the lowest reputations on this boardCanYouDigIt has one of the lowest reputations on this boardCanYouDigIt has one of the lowest reputations on this boardCanYouDigIt has one of the lowest reputations on this board

Why isn't this thread deleted

Someone needs to stop all these people from posting this hentai.
CanYouDigIt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2013, 06:11 AM   #1685
Jameerthefear
Feelin' Dandy

Quote:
Originally Posted by CanYouDigIt
Why isn't this thread deleted

Someone needs to stop all these people from posting this hentai.
There's no hentai in this thread
Old 10-04-2013, 07:43 AM   #1686
treadster
Good High School Starter

Coppelion's scenery looks so grim yet beautiful, enjoying the series so far.
Old 10-04-2013, 07:45 AM   #1687
Jameerthefear
Feelin' Dandy

Quote:
Originally Posted by treadster
Coppelion's scenery looks so grim yet beautiful, enjoying the series so far.
Yeah me too. The characters are drawn like SnK too, but it's a little distracting (bold outlines etc.) I'm wondering what the antagonist is going to be.
Also Log Horizon comes out today. Gonna watch when I get home from school
Old 10-04-2013, 08:04 AM   #1688
treadster
Good High School Starter

Log Horizon's description is almost the same as SAO.
Old 10-04-2013, 04:53 PM   #1689
Jameerthefear
Feelin' Dandy

Quote:
Originally Posted by treadster
Log Horizon's description is almost the same as SAO.
That's the best part. SAO has tons of criticism from myself and others, but when I watched I sure as hell enjoyed it.
Old 10-04-2013, 08:44 PM   #1690
clipse026
Local High School Star

clipse026 is a pretty well-respected posterclipse026 is a pretty well-respected posterclipse026 is a pretty well-respected posterclipse026 is a pretty well-respected poster

Kill la Kill was a bit over the top for me. I'll watch it but it's pushing the limit of what I can take.
clipse026 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2013, 09:04 PM   #1691
Jameerthefear
Feelin' Dandy

Quote:
Originally Posted by clipse026
Kill la Kill was a bit over the top for me. I'll watch it but it's pushing the limit of what I can take.
Definitely can see what you mean on that one. It's crazy alright
Old 10-04-2013, 09:11 PM   #1692
clipse026
Local High School Star

clipse026 is a pretty well-respected posterclipse026 is a pretty well-respected posterclipse026 is a pretty well-respected posterclipse026 is a pretty well-respected poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jameerthefear
Definitely can see what you mean on that one. It's crazy alright
I've liked the other stuff I watched much more. Golden Time is going to be pretty good as was Beyond the Boundary. Infinite Stratos 2 was about the same as last year, mediocre (and he chose the wrong girl).
Old 10-04-2013, 09:15 PM   #1693
Bandito
NBA Superstar

Bandito is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterBandito is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterBandito is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterBandito is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterBandito is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterBandito is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterBandito is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterBandito is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterBandito is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterBandito is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterBandito is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

I just saw Eureka Seven AO and it was the worst sequel I've seen of a hit series after Avatar the Legend of Aang.:

Fvcking time travel bvllshit!!!!
Bandito is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2013, 09:29 PM   #1694
Jameerthefear
Feelin' Dandy

you gonna watch Log Horizon Clipse? CR just picked it up.
bandito always posting bout that old stuff
Old 10-04-2013, 09:35 PM   #1695
clipse026
Local High School Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jameerthefear
you gonna watch Log Horizon Clipse? CR just picked it up.
bandito always posting bout that old stuff
Yea I have most of their stuff added and conveniently most of the stuff I was interested this season is on CR aside from Coppelion.

Kill la Kill
Infinite Stratos 2
Golden Time
Beyond the Boundary
Strike the Blood
Outbreak Company (probably going to be horrible)
Walkure Romanze
Gingitsune
Valvrave 2 (train wreck that I can't look away from)
Ace of the Diamond
Yowapeda
Log Horizon
Decided to get a Job (what an awful title)
Nagi no Asakura
Little Busters (need to watch the 1st season)
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: