Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 10-06-2013, 11:02 PM   #1771
Jameerthefear
C/O 2016

Jameerthefear is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJameerthefear is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJameerthefear is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJameerthefear is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJameerthefear is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJameerthefear is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJameerthefear is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJameerthefear is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJameerthefear is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJameerthefear is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJameerthefear is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: official manga/anime thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kungfro
Steins;Gate was really cool, one of the better shows of 2011.
Yeah it's on my plan to watch list, but I can't find any HD streams and I keep forgetting to torrent it. Good reminder (yes i know you were talking to bandito i was agreeing )
Jameerthefear is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2013, 11:05 PM   #1772
kaiteng
CONGRATS MAN XD

kaiteng is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekaiteng is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekaiteng is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekaiteng is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekaiteng is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekaiteng is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekaiteng is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekaiteng is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekaiteng is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekaiteng is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekaiteng is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bandito
Nah I'll wait until it comes... unless the manga is finished?
An OVA is coming up.
kaiteng is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2013, 12:01 AM   #1773
eriX
High School Starter

eriX has decent reputation

for those that read the manga today,
[Spoiler]
goddamnn eren can control the titans? thats a game changer but reiner and them wont be giving up so easily, i'd imagine they would either go back and get more people or somehow involve the ape titan but damn this was a big chapter.
eriX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2013, 12:19 AM   #1774
kaiteng
CONGRATS MAN XD

kaiteng is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekaiteng is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekaiteng is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekaiteng is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekaiteng is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekaiteng is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekaiteng is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekaiteng is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekaiteng is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekaiteng is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekaiteng is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by eriX
for those that read the manga today,
Well, both sides are now exhausted and have to regroup. Team Reiner will of course find ways to get back at Eren again that won't involve dumb titans. Team Eren will be saved for now inside the Walls but it will take some times for major players i.e Levi, Mikasa, Erwin, Hange and Jean to recover.

Ymir is the real player though. Unless there is a swerve that kills off her coming, she will be the main focus of the next arc
Old 10-07-2013, 12:59 AM   #1775
OJ SIMPSON 2.0
Banned

OJ SIMPSON 2.0 has a very bad reputationOJ SIMPSON 2.0 has a very bad reputationOJ SIMPSON 2.0 has a very bad reputationOJ SIMPSON 2.0 has a very bad reputationOJ SIMPSON 2.0 has a very bad reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jameerthefear
Yeah it's on my plan to watch list, but I can't find any HD streams and I keep forgetting to torrent it. Good reminder (yes i know you were talking to bandito i was agreeing )
Definitely watch steins gate. It's an incredible anime, easily top 5 on my list.
OJ SIMPSON 2.0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2013, 01:02 AM   #1776
OJ SIMPSON 2.0
Banned

OJ SIMPSON 2.0 has a very bad reputationOJ SIMPSON 2.0 has a very bad reputationOJ SIMPSON 2.0 has a very bad reputationOJ SIMPSON 2.0 has a very bad reputationOJ SIMPSON 2.0 has a very bad reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by treadster
Watch Cowboy Bebop. What Hip Hop did to Samurai Champloo, Jazz music did to Cowboy Bebop.
I saw both of these anime. Lets just say, if they showed it on adultswim, I've probably seen it.
OJ SIMPSON 2.0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2013, 06:42 AM   #1777
eriX
High School Starter

eriX has decent reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by kaiteng
Well

I didn't really understood why Ymir chose to side with reiner, dunno if i missed anything but she did say it could be safe within the walls now because of erens ability.

Now that we know of erens ability and it was what reiner and co was looking for, what does it explain.
eriX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2013, 07:58 AM   #1778
Jameerthefear
C/O 2016

Jameerthefear is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJameerthefear is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJameerthefear is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJameerthefear is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJameerthefear is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJameerthefear is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJameerthefear is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJameerthefear is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJameerthefear is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJameerthefear is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJameerthefear is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

This season is going to be good. Gotta finish everything when I get home from school.
Old 10-07-2013, 08:09 AM   #1779
magic chiongson
I post-up midgets

magic chiongson is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemagic chiongson is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemagic chiongson is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemagic chiongson is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemagic chiongson is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemagic chiongson is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemagic chiongson is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemagic chiongson is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemagic chiongson is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemagic chiongson is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemagic chiongson is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
are the girls his sisters?

nope, i'm not into that they were kinda indebted to him or something..something like at first they were only forced to but then eventually liked it
magic chiongson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2013, 08:28 AM   #1780
treadster
Good High School Starter

treadster has an OK reputation so far

I know Yozakura Quartet will be good, already enjoying it.
treadster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2013, 08:32 AM   #1781
treadster
Good High School Starter

treadster has an OK reputation so far

Does Outbreak Company worth watching?
treadster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2013, 09:23 AM   #1782
kaiteng
CONGRATS MAN XD

Quote:
Originally Posted by eriX
Since Historia will be 100% safe as she want her to be, Ymir basically wants Bert and Reiner alive for whatever reasons. Clearly there is a bigger threat to everyone and Eren and elite 3DMG users alone won't be enough and Ymir probably knows this.

SnK is deep.
Old 10-07-2013, 07:58 PM   #1783
Jameerthefear
C/O 2016

ugh. so where did the anime stop on SnK? I'm gonna pick up the manga.
Old 10-07-2013, 11:37 PM   #1784
kaiteng
CONGRATS MAN XD

Quote:
ugh. so where did the anime stop on SnK? I'm gonna pick up the manga.
If you can get by Isayama's early shitty art, you will be fine.
Old 10-07-2013, 11:38 PM   #1785
Jameerthefear
C/O 2016

Quote:
Originally Posted by kaiteng
If you can get by Isayama's early shitty art, you will be fine.
okay good. what chapter do i start on?

and i promised myself i'd chill on the moe this season but here i am watching tamako market and non non biyori
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: