Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 03-19-2011, 12:50 AM   #181
kaiteng
CONGRATS MAN XD

kaiteng is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekaiteng is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekaiteng is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekaiteng is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekaiteng is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekaiteng is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekaiteng is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekaiteng is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekaiteng is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekaiteng is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekaiteng is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: official manga/anime thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Black Joker
just caught up. and you're right, gotta see how it ends now... although from what we gather from the 10th ep, a slice of life version of this anime would be theoretically possible
Yeah, it could end up being Shaft's Evangelion, a cash-cow franchise that will be remade and remixed til the last drop if there is one.
kaiteng is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2011, 12:57 AM   #182
solar.hands
not a sig

solar.hands has not been impressing people

Quote:
try Kumby.com
tnx man
solar.hands is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2011, 02:11 PM   #183
Kungfro
Takeo Ischi

Kungfro is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKungfro is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKungfro is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKungfro is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKungfro is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKungfro is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKungfro is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKungfro is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKungfro is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by solar.hands
hi guys, anyone here know a site with free anime streaming?
Im viewing animecrazy.net currently, but something is wrong in the site, any other recommendations? Thanks in advance who ever answers.

There are plenty of sites to stream anime, but I recommend downloading as you'll get much better quality.

First download CCCP
http://www.cccp-project.net/
This gets you all the codec required to play the files as well as MPC-HC, the preferred media player for viewing anime.

If you don't have utorrent, be sure to download that.
http://www.utorrent.com/

The two sites I usually use are:
http://www.bakabt.com/index.php (good for older stuff not licensed by funimation)
http://www.tokyotosho.info/ (good for stuff currently airing)
Kungfro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2011, 09:45 PM   #184
Kungfro
Takeo Ischi

Kungfro is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKungfro is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKungfro is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKungfro is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKungfro is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKungfro is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKungfro is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKungfro is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKungfro is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by kaiteng
Yeah, it could end up being Shaft's Evangelion, a cash-cow franchise that will be remade and remixed til the last drop if there is one.

Old 03-22-2011, 02:24 AM   #185
flipogb
Banned

flipogb is a pretty well-respected posterflipogb is a pretty well-respected posterflipogb is a pretty well-respected posterflipogb is a pretty well-respected poster

whats a good place for streaming or downloading anime movies ?

new movies to be specific

also whats some sites from streaming an anime series, just new ones cuz so many sites are too cluttered and I haven't been paying attention to the anime scene for a while now

I like thins similar to Naruto or anything that has mechs in it

as for movies il watch anything with great visuals and is subbed of course
flipogb is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2011, 02:52 AM   #186
solar.hands
not a sig

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kungfro
There are plenty of sites to stream anime, but I recommend downloading as you'll get much better quality.

First download CCCP
http://www.cccp-project.net/
This gets you all the codec required to play the files as well as MPC-HC, the preferred media player for viewing anime.

If you don't have utorrent, be sure to download that.
http://www.utorrent.com/

The two sites I usually use are:
http://www.bakabt.com/index.php (good for older stuff not licensed by funimation)
http://www.tokyotosho.info/ (good for stuff currently airing)
uh tnx sir, are they safe(virus) and how long will it take to download a full 30min or longer episode?
Old 03-22-2011, 08:25 AM   #187
Godzuki
3-time NBA All-Star

Godzuki has not been impressing people

Heres my reccomendations for anyone that likes Action, Ninja anime, especially more serious, for adults. not that high schoool girly shit anime i don't know how people like that stuff especially dudes

-Naruto Shippuden

-Morbito(sp?)

-Ninja Scroll(movie and series)

-Basilisk

-DesertPunk(not ninja but very likable if you give it a chance)

I've been on a Netflix anime kick and finishing up Morbito now, and loving it. Only one i sort of didn't like that i listed was the ending of Basilisk and DesertPunk not having more to it. Otherwise these are all heavy action, some very adult oriented hardcore, and most importantly not gay as shit like 3/4's of the anime people recommend to me. Honestly somje of the anime's i've been recommended are so homo i've lost trust in anime advice more than randomly trying stuff based on the covers and previews.
Godzuki is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2011, 09:04 AM   #188
solar.hands
not a sig

Quote:
Originally Posted by Godzuki
Heres my reccomendations for anyone that likes Action, Ninja anime, especially more serious, for adults. not that high schoool girly shit anime i don't know how people like that stuff especially dudes

-Naruto Shippuden

-Morbito(sp?)

-Ninja Scroll(movie and series)

-Basilisk

-DesertPunk(not ninja but very likable if you give it a chance)

I've been on a Netflix anime kick and finishing up Morbito now, and loving it. Only one i sort of didn't like that i listed was the ending of Basilisk and DesertPunk not having more to it. Otherwise these are all heavy action, some very adult oriented hardcore, and most importantly not gay as shit like 3/4's of the anime people recommend to me. Honestly somje of the anime's i've been recommended are so homo i've lost trust in anime advice more than randomly trying stuff based on the covers and previews.
nah i don't like naruto shipuuden, there's something about it that i don't like , idk why. but i like the first naruto.
what im currently watching is one piece, sh!t will be done after like 5 yrs or something.
and im also into Fairy Tail. i like the story and sometimes funny.
and im still waiting for HOTD season 2.
Old 03-22-2011, 09:30 AM   #189
Godzuki
3-time NBA All-Star

Godzuki has not been impressing people

Quote:
nah i don't like naruto shipuuden, there's something about it that i don't like , idk why. but i like the first naruto.
what im currently watching is one piece, sh!t will be done after like 5 yrs or something.
and im also into Fairy Tail. i like the story and sometimes funny.
and im still waiting for HOTD season 2.

the Pain arc for the anime was sick. Kage Summit arc has been stellar so far. I'm speaking about the anime not so much the manga.
Godzuki is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2011, 09:43 AM   #190
solar.hands
not a sig

Quote:
Originally Posted by Godzuki
the Pain arc for the anime was sick. Kage Summit arc has been stellar so far. I'm speaking about the anime not so much the manga.
ah i see, the last naruto ep i watched was when got out of the frog world and he fought with 5(?) Pains. That was after Pain literally destroyed the crap out of Konoha. After that i never seen any naruto.
Old 03-22-2011, 06:48 PM   #191
Black Joker
NBA rookie of the year

Black Joker is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBlack Joker is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBlack Joker is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBlack Joker is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBlack Joker is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBlack Joker is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBlack Joker is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBlack Joker is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBlack Joker is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBlack Joker is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBlack Joker is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
It seems as if the live-action remake of one of the all-time greatest animes, Akira, is casting a white dude to fill the lead role. We guess they're super serious about turning it into an America hit.

Several different actors are rumored to be up for the role of the character Tetsuo, including Twilight star Robert Pattinson, X-Men: First Class' James McAvoy and the new Spider-Man Andrew Garfield. For the other lead, that of Kaneda, the script has been given to Tron Legacy's Garrett Hedlund, First Class' Michael Fassbender, Star Trek's Chris Pine, JT himself Justin Timberlake and the inimitable Joaquin Phoenix.

Deadline once again has the casting scoop. (As we have also reported this afternoon, Cleopatra is being depicted by Angelina Jolie, proving that star power outweighs racial accuracy in Hollywood, as if we needed any verification of that in the first place; it's sort of like complaining that McDonald's doesn't sell organic steamed asparagus.)
An August production start is expected for the film, which will take place in New Manhattan (as opposed to the original's Neo Tokyo).

The film will be the product of Warner Bros. Pictures and Legendary Pictures, who have made quite a name for themselves with their dedication to action flicks, including the upcoming Sucker Punch. Warners paid a pretty penny for the Akira rights, so you can expect them to go all-out in actually producing the thing. The current plan is to make two films, "each covering 3 books in the series."

Black Joker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2011, 10:34 PM   #192
Kungfro
Takeo Ischi

Quote:
uh tnx sir, are they safe(virus) and how long will it take to download a full 30min or longer episode?

It's safe, as far as how long it takes, that depends on your connection.

Quote:

I'm gonna be honest, I still haven't seen Akira. Shameful I know, although to be fair I haven't been an anime fan for very long. I've managed to watch quite a few good shows, but there are still quite a few I haven't seen yet, especially older ones.
Old 03-22-2011, 10:48 PM   #193
kaiteng
CONGRATS MAN XD

kaiteng is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekaiteng is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekaiteng is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekaiteng is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekaiteng is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekaiteng is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekaiteng is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekaiteng is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekaiteng is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekaiteng is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekaiteng is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Still waiting for this:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j9rxpzqHujc

Flandre vs Anime Tenshou FTW!!
kaiteng is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2011, 10:28 PM   #194
Kungfro
Takeo Ischi

Bump. Seasons just about done, most shows have finished already. No official release date for Madoka yet, just that it will be airing some time in April.

edit: posted wrong chart, here's the most recent.
http://chartfag.files.wordpress.com/...0724950107.jpg

Last edited by Kungfro : 04-01-2011 at 10:46 PM.
Old 04-01-2011, 10:32 PM   #195
Mr. I'm So Rad
So What If It Is

Mr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
ah i see, the last naruto ep i watched was when got out of the frog world and he fought with 5(?) Pains. That was after Pain literally destroyed the crap out of Konoha. After that i never seen any naruto.

The anime is currently in the Kage Summit arc. It's done pretty well. Personally I prefer the fights in the Shippuden anime over the first Naruto anime
Mr. I'm So Rad is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: