Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 11-16-2013, 04:10 PM   #1966
Theoo
dont not mess with my

Theoo has an incredible reputation hereTheoo has an incredible reputation hereTheoo has an incredible reputation hereTheoo has an incredible reputation hereTheoo has an incredible reputation hereTheoo has an incredible reputation hereTheoo has an incredible reputation hereTheoo has an incredible reputation here
Default Re: official manga/anime thread

if you dont not know what give to your girlfreind for christmas insidehoop threds is popular gift these christmas. print thes thred for FREE here: http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/pri...d.php?t=193287

-theoo
Theoo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2013, 09:12 PM   #1967
magic chiongson
I post-up midgets

magic chiongson is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemagic chiongson is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemagic chiongson is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemagic chiongson is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemagic chiongson is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemagic chiongson is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemagic chiongson is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemagic chiongson is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemagic chiongson is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemagic chiongson is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemagic chiongson is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by treadster
Finished watching Black Lagoon. Haven't had so much fun watching an action anime since Gurren Laggan. Loved every seconds of it (except when the twins kiss, that creeps me out)

that's one of my favorite anime right there. there is a 5-episode ova called 'roberta's blood trail', go check it out if you haven't yet
magic chiongson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2013, 06:45 AM   #1968
Jameerthefear
Banned

Jameerthefear is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJameerthefear is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJameerthefear is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJameerthefear is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJameerthefear is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJameerthefear is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJameerthefear is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJameerthefear is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJameerthefear is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJameerthefear is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJameerthefear is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Jameerthefear is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2013, 07:33 AM   #1969
Jameerthefear
Banned

Jameerthefear is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJameerthefear is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJameerthefear is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJameerthefear is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJameerthefear is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJameerthefear is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJameerthefear is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJameerthefear is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJameerthefear is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJameerthefear is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJameerthefear is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Old 11-17-2013, 07:43 AM   #1970
Jameerthefear
Banned

Old 11-17-2013, 11:37 AM   #1971
kaiteng
CONGRATS MAN XD

kaiteng is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekaiteng is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekaiteng is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekaiteng is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekaiteng is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekaiteng is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekaiteng is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekaiteng is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekaiteng is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekaiteng is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekaiteng is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

So Mako is the real star of KLK?

kaiteng is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2013, 12:37 PM   #1972
Jameerthefear
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by kaiteng
So Mako is the real star of KLK?

yes. i love mako. fav character so far.
Old 11-17-2013, 12:56 PM   #1973
Jameerthefear
Banned

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Owa5KcQ9Mxc
What do you guys think of this?
Old 11-17-2013, 01:47 PM   #1974
senelcoolidge
College star

senelcoolidge has not been impressing people

What do you guys think of Universal Century Gundam? Which one is your favorite series?
senelcoolidge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2013, 06:30 PM   #1975
Jameerthefear
Banned

yo clipse got a CR guest pass?
edit: thanks!

Last edited by Jameerthefear : 11-17-2013 at 10:18 PM.
Old 11-17-2013, 08:05 PM   #1976
Jameerthefear
Banned

I don't want to, but I have to drop Coppelion. Just can't watch it.
Old 11-17-2013, 10:18 PM   #1977
Jameerthefear
Banned

Sakura Trick character art
http://www.crunchyroll.com/anime-new...-character-art
Old 11-17-2013, 10:51 PM   #1978
treadster
Good High School Starter

treadster has an OK reputation so far

Just read all of the translated chapter of Pupa, cool horror manga and it makes me want to puke just by reading that. Can't wait till the anime comes out.
treadster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2013, 11:02 PM   #1979
Jameerthefear
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by treadster
Just read all of the translated chapter of Pupa, cool horror manga and it makes me want to puke just by reading that. Can't wait till the anime comes out.
It got delayed. I don't think I've ever said this, but it sounds way too weird for me. I can't do it. Is the incest/cannibalism that bad?
Old 11-18-2013, 12:34 AM   #1980
treadster
Good High School Starter

treadster has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jameerthefear
It got delayed. I don't think I've ever said this, but it sounds way too weird for me. I can't do it. Is the incest/cannibalism that bad?
The incest is kinda like "My brother/sister is the only reason I exist", kinda like Yosuga no Sora. As for the cannibalism, it's very graphic, it's 'I can see the intestines' graphic. Don't worry, I'm sure it will be censored in the anime. Hopefully not
treadster is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: