Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 04-01-2011, 10:32 PM   #196
Mr. I'm So Rad
So What If It Is

Mr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: official manga/anime thread

Am I the only one that's all but given up on Bleach? Kubo is probably the biggest troll in the Manga industry
Mr. I'm So Rad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2011, 10:36 PM   #197
kaiteng
CONGRATS MAN XD

kaiteng is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekaiteng is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekaiteng is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekaiteng is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekaiteng is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekaiteng is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekaiteng is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekaiteng is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekaiteng is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekaiteng is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekaiteng is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kungfro
Bump. Seasons just about done, most shows have finished already. No official release date for Madoka yet, just that it will be airing some time in April.

Also, here's the spring chart again.
Question for the list:

How many Detective Conan books have published so far? It's been like 15+ years and going, and going, and going.......
kaiteng is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2011, 10:43 PM   #198
brantonli
In Morey We Trust!

brantonli is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbrantonli is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbrantonli is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbrantonli is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbrantonli is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbrantonli is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbrantonli is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbrantonli is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Does anybody here like One Piece? I've noticed that there are actually some username's that are one piece characters (Monkey D Luffy, Monkey D Dragon) but none of other mangas. Just wish they can get to the New World quicker, mermaid island is sort of plodding along.
brantonli is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2011, 10:45 PM   #199
kaiteng
CONGRATS MAN XD

kaiteng is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekaiteng is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekaiteng is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekaiteng is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekaiteng is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekaiteng is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekaiteng is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekaiteng is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekaiteng is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekaiteng is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekaiteng is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by brantonli
Does anybody here like One Piece? I've noticed that there are actually some username's that are one piece characters (Monkey D Luffy, Monkey D Dragon) but none of other mangas. Just wish they can get to the New World quicker, mermaid island is sort of plodding along.
I read/watched a bit. It is basically a pirate version of Dragonball, so I skip it.
Old 04-01-2011, 10:49 PM   #200
Straw Hat
I airball my layups

Straw Hat has an OK reputation so far

OP = favorite manga
Straw Hat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2011, 10:49 PM   #201
Mr. I'm So Rad
So What If It Is

Mr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by brantonli

It's cool. But I've never really followed it. I just never got into it. It's not bad though imo
Old 04-01-2011, 10:52 PM   #202
Straw Hat
I airball my layups

Quote:
Originally Posted by kaiteng
Question for the list:

How many Detective Conan books have published so far? It's been like 15+ years and going, and going, and going.......
771 chapters and going. that and Hajime no Ippo have been going on forever
Old 04-01-2011, 10:56 PM   #203
kaiteng
CONGRATS MAN XD

Quote:
Originally Posted by Straw Hat
Still can't beat either Kochikame or Golgo 13 though. Both started in 1968 and are still going.
Old 04-01-2011, 11:06 PM   #204
Straw Hat
I airball my layups

Quote:
Originally Posted by kaiteng
Still can't beat either Kochikame or Golgo 13 though. Both started in 1968 and are still going.
i had to look those two up, never heard of them. but that's ridiculous
Old 04-01-2011, 11:08 PM   #205
Straw Hat
I airball my layups

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. I'm So Rad
Am I the only one that's all but given up on Bleach? Kubo is probably the biggest troll in the Manga industry
Tite has been trolling hard for the longest, and the worst part is that he knows he can get away with it.
Old 04-01-2011, 11:34 PM   #206
Mr. I'm So Rad
So What If It Is

Quote:
Tite has been trolling hard for the longest, and the worst part is that he knows he can get away with it.

Yeah it's like he knows he's getting paid either way so he just says f*ck it.

The sad part is Bleach really had promise. I thought the Arrancar/Vizard idea was great, but they just had to make it another stupid rescue arc that wasn't really about rescuing in the end.
Old 04-02-2011, 12:14 AM   #207
solar.hands
not a sig

solar.hands has not been impressing people

Quote:
i had to look those two up, never heard of them. but that's ridiculous

golgo 13 is pretty decent imo. it's kinda hired assassin thing with a mix of james bond
solar.hands is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2011, 10:31 AM   #208
IGOTGAME
NBA All-star

IGOTGAME has a terrific reputationIGOTGAME has a terrific reputationIGOTGAME has a terrific reputationIGOTGAME has a terrific reputationIGOTGAME has a terrific reputationIGOTGAME has a terrific reputation

Quote:

I loved the anime...are they going to do another season?
IGOTGAME is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2011, 01:12 PM   #209
kaiteng
CONGRATS MAN XD

Puella Magi Madoka Magica will return after a hiatus because of the earthquake with two last episodes airing back-to-back on April 21st.

Will there be Gainax-esque series finale twist?
Old 04-13-2011, 06:36 PM   #210
Straw Hat
I airball my layups

One Piece fleshing out the history of the Fishermen and Fisher Tiger.

Kubo still trolling

Naruto looks like it about to get intense
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: