Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 01-09-2014, 05:40 PM   #2101
Jameerthefear
King of ISH
 
Jameerthefear's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: ****ville, USA
Posts: 40,451
Default Re: official manga/anime thread

Who else is watching Space Dandy btw? It's hilarious and the English dub is really really good. (Better than subbed imo). Airs on Toonami.
Jameerthefear is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2014, 01:22 AM   #2102
Jameerthefear
King of ISH
 
Jameerthefear's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: ****ville, USA
Posts: 40,451
Default Re: official manga/anime thread

ugh. i know jeff just deleted that but why do posters that have no interest in anime follow me around and report my posts? if you don't want to see it don't fvcking come in the thread. notice how no one who regularly posts here complains.
Jameerthefear is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2014, 01:41 AM   #2103
VIntageNOvel
Kobelicious
 
VIntageNOvel's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2013
Posts: 2,688
Default Re: official manga/anime thread

try korean manhwa,
you would be surprised

tower of god
ares
god of high school
the breaker 1&2
break blade
city of dead sorcerer
unbalance x unbalance
etc

btw its been so long since i watched anime,
i've watched madoca magica, kinda like ano hana (boring at first, ended with a bang)
but steins gate >>>>>> madoca magica
angel beats, bakemonogatari, tengen toppa gurren laggan >>>>>>>>>>>>>>

yeah kinda old, so jameer could you reccommend some anime that as epic as the one i mentioned above
VIntageNOvel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2014, 01:43 AM   #2104
VIntageNOvel
Kobelicious
 
VIntageNOvel's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2013
Posts: 2,688
Default Re: official manga/anime thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jameerthefear
ugh. i know jeff just deleted that but why do posters that have no interest in anime follow me around and report my posts? if you don't want to see it don't fvcking come in the thread. notice how no one who regularly posts here complains.
maybe you should stop your childish act of trolling every single lakers related thread (nah you target the fans/personal attack, not even lakers related) just because they made fun of dwight, you should understand that dwight left some bitter taste in our mouth, and so immature of you to get mad because of that

Last edited by VIntageNOvel : 01-10-2014 at 01:46 AM.
VIntageNOvel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2014, 01:45 AM   #2105
Micku
NBA rookie of the year
 
Micku's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Posts: 6,500
Default Re: official manga/anime thread

Manga:
Going to read Homunculus and I Am Hero today along with Berserk. I heard Homunculus is top tier, similar to Berserk. Hopefully it doesn't disappoint.


Anime: I'm going to watch Monster (late to the party) and Attack on Titan. I prefer watching Attack on Titan than reading the manga because the art is much better in the anime. But I might read the manga to see what the anime skipped and changed.


Quote:
Originally Posted by Jameerthefear
Nagi and Kill la Kill are back this week!! I'm REALLY trying to save everything that has aired this week for tomorrow when I get home. GOnna watch anime till i drop, but it's hard. Nagi ended on a cliffhanger

Y'know what, I'm going to see what's that all about out of curiosity.
Micku is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2014, 01:45 AM   #2106
Jameerthefear
King of ISH
 
Jameerthefear's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: ****ville, USA
Posts: 40,451
Default Re: official manga/anime thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by VIntageNOvel
maybe you should stop your childish act of trolling every single lakers related thread just because they made fun of dwight, you should understand that dwight left some bitter taste in our mouth, and so immature of you to get mad because of that
I don't care if you guys bother me. I really don't. I care, however, that I'm the only one getting banned when I'm not
1. Starting shit
2. Making fun of you guys personally.
You guys are attacking my personal life at every turn. Calling me a pedophile, saying I want to fvck my sister, etc.
Not to mention you guys are following me around reporting me and getting my posts deleted.
Don't come in the thread if you don't want to see anime.
Jameerthefear is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2014, 01:47 AM   #2107
Jameerthefear
King of ISH
 
Jameerthefear's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: ****ville, USA
Posts: 40,451
Default Re: official manga/anime thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Micku
Manga:
Going to read Homunculus and I Am Hero today along with Berserk. I heard Homunculus is top tier, similar to Berserk. Hopefully it doesn't disappoint.


Anime: I'm going to watch Monster (late to the party) and Attack on Titan. I prefer watching Attack on Titan than reading the manga because the art is much better in the anime. But I might read the manga to see what the anime skipped and changed.




Y'know what, I'm going to see what's that all about out of curiosity.
Watch Nagi. Please watch it. I've been trying to everyone to watch it here but they won't (clipse >.>)
Jameerthefear is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2014, 01:48 AM   #2108
Jameerthefear
King of ISH
 
Jameerthefear's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: ****ville, USA
Posts: 40,451
Default Re: official manga/anime thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by VIntageNOvel
try korean manhwa,
you would be surprised

tower of god
ares
god of high school
the breaker 1&2
break blade
city of dead sorcerer
unbalance x unbalance
etc

btw its been so long since i watched anime,
i've watched madoca magica, kinda like ano hana (boring at first, ended with a bang)
but steins gate >>>>>> madoca magica
angel beats, bakemonogatari, tengen toppa gurren laggan >>>>>>>>>>>>>>

yeah kinda old, so jameer could you reccommend some anime that as epic as the one i mentioned above
i think bake is really overrated but i like it. they have nise and all that other shit so you can watch that. my favorite anime of all time is toaru majutsu no index so i reccomed that to anyone and everyone
Jameerthefear is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2014, 01:49 AM   #2109
VIntageNOvel
Kobelicious
 
VIntageNOvel's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2013
Posts: 2,688
Default Re: official manga/anime thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jameerthefear
I don't care if you guys bother me. I really don't. I care, however, that I'm the only one getting banned when I'm not
1. Starting shit
2. Making fun of you guys personally.
You guys are attacking my personal life at every turn. Calling me a pedophile, saying I want to fvck my sister, etc.
Not to mention you guys are following me around reporting me and getting my posts deleted.
Don't come in the thread if you don't want to see anime.

same like the bolded, if you dont like lakers, dont come to their thread anyway
again just my advice/answer for your post, im not the one who report or got anything to do with your post
not my concern anyway, just wasting time arguing with brat
im posting for fun, but some you you guys take it very seriously

Last edited by VIntageNOvel : 01-10-2014 at 01:52 AM.
VIntageNOvel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2014, 01:51 AM   #2110
VIntageNOvel
Kobelicious
 
VIntageNOvel's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2013
Posts: 2,688
Default Re: official manga/anime thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Micku
Manga:
Going to read Homunculus and I Am Hero today along with Berserk. I heard Homunculus is top tier, similar to Berserk. Hopefully it doesn't disappoint.


Anime: I'm going to watch Monster (late to the party) and Attack on Titan. I prefer watching Attack on Titan than reading the manga because the art is much better in the anime. But I might read the manga to see what the anime skipped and changed.




Y'know what, I'm going to see what's that all about out of curiosity.

berserk, i remember this one is so dark and so ****in long, i lost track on which chapter i left at

err i seems to remember another manga similar to this, wait ill get back
VIntageNOvel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2014, 01:51 AM   #2111
Jameerthefear
King of ISH
 
Jameerthefear's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: ****ville, USA
Posts: 40,451
Default Re: official manga/anime thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by VIntageNOvel
nah just my advice/answer for your post, im not the one who report or got anything to do with your post
not my concern anyway, just wasting time arguing with brat
im posting for fun, but some you you guys take it very seriously
i don't take this forum very seriously either. it's annoying when i'm the only getting punished for shit everyone is doing though. and their all doing it worse than me.
Jameerthefear is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2014, 01:54 AM   #2112
VIntageNOvel
Kobelicious
 
VIntageNOvel's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2013
Posts: 2,688
Default Re: official manga/anime thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jameerthefear
i think bake is really overrated but i like it. they have nise and all that other shit so you can watch that. my favorite anime of all time is toaru majutsu no index so i reccomed that to anyone and everyone

thanks will try

btw what makes anime like bake, steins gate, and baccano! so great is the unique story and beautiful picture/ost

Last edited by VIntageNOvel : 01-10-2014 at 02:02 AM.
VIntageNOvel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2014, 01:55 AM   #2113
VIntageNOvel
Kobelicious
 
VIntageNOvel's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2013
Posts: 2,688
Default Re: official manga/anime thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Micku
Manga:
Going to read Homunculus and I Am Hero today along with Berserk. I heard Homunculus is top tier, similar to Berserk. Hopefully it doesn't disappoint.


Anime: I'm going to watch Monster (late to the party) and Attack on Titan. I prefer watching Attack on Titan than reading the manga because the art is much better in the anime. But I might read the manga to see what the anime skipped and changed.




Y'know what, I'm going to see what's that all about out of curiosity.

ohh of course gantz and deadman wonderland
VIntageNOvel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2014, 01:59 AM   #2114
VIntageNOvel
Kobelicious
 
VIntageNOvel's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2013
Posts: 2,688
Default Re: official manga/anime thread

btw is there any good horror anime?
something like Higurashi no Naku Koro ni

have you tried another?
not really well known but surprisingly good
http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/ency...e.php?id=13258
a girl with eyepatch -> somehow remind me of similar character that i cant recall which anime
VIntageNOvel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2014, 02:04 AM   #2115
Jameerthefear
King of ISH
 
Jameerthefear's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: ****ville, USA
Posts: 40,451
Default Re: official manga/anime thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by VIntageNOvel
btw is there any good horror anime?
something like Higurashi no Naku Koro ni

have you tried another?
not really well known but surprisingly good
http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/ency...e.php?id=13258
a girl with eyepatch -> somehow remind me of similar character that i cant recall which anime
you're thinking of the girl from chuunibyou demo koi gai shitai, rikka
Jameerthefear is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by:
Reply


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 11:06 PM.




NBA Basketball Forum Key Links:
InsideHoops Home
NBA Rumors
Basketball Blog
NBA Daily Recaps
NBA Videos
Fantasy Basketball
NBA Mock Draft
NBA Free Agents
All-Star Weekend
---
High School Basketball
Streetball
---
InsideHoops Twitter
Search Our Site















Powered by vBulletin Version 3.5.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2016, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd. Terms of Use/Service | Privacy Policy