Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 04-13-2011, 07:05 PM   #211
Godzuki
3-time NBA All-Star

Godzuki has decent reputationGodzuki has decent reputation
Default Re: official manga/anime thread

in the manga Naruto's on the verge of dropping his new ability, Tailed Beast Bomb

in the anime they're at the Kage summit fights
Godzuki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2011, 07:42 PM   #212
solar.hands
not a sig

solar.hands has not been impressing people

Quote:
Originally Posted by Straw Hat
One Piece fleshing out the history of the Fishermen and Fisher Tiger.

Kubo still trolling

Naruto looks like it about to get intense

as always. it's no longer interesting.

i wont watch one piece until the crew gets into a new island. for now ill be watching fairy tail and wait for h.o.t.d. 2
solar.hands is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2011, 07:50 PM   #213
Straw Hat
I airball my layups

Straw Hat has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
Originally Posted by solar.hands

i wont watch one piece until the crew gets into a new island. for now ill be watching fairy tail and wait for h.o.t.d. 2
Highschool of the Dead?

Fairy Tail is always fun and interesting. right now i'm following too many mangas

Historys Strongest Disciple Kenichi
Naruto
Fairy Tail
Katekyo Hitman Reborn!
Bakuman (one of my favs)
Soul Eater
Soul Eater Not
Kekkaishi
Pandora Hearts
Air Gear
Straw Hat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2011, 08:14 PM   #214
Kungfro
Takeo Ischi

Kungfro is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKungfro is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKungfro is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKungfro is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKungfro is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKungfro is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKungfro is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKungfro is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKungfro is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by kaiteng
Puella Magi Madoka Magica will return after a hiatus because of the earthquake with two last episodes airing back-to-back on April 21st.

Will there be Gainax-esque series finale twist?

Not sure how shaft will end it, although I could see them setting it up for a second season. At least we'll finally get to see it.

Still not sure what to watch this season. So far I've only watched Nichijou and Maria Holic. I've heard tiger&bunny is decent, and I still plan on watching Denpa Onna to Seishun Otoko. I would watch Kaiji but I still need to see the first season.
Kungfro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2011, 08:19 PM   #215
Mr. I'm So Rad
So What If It Is

Mr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:

Dirty Boots wtf

I officially believe that Kubo smokes crack while he writes chapters...if you can even call them that anymore.
Mr. I'm So Rad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2011, 08:25 PM   #216
Straw Hat
I airball my layups

Straw Hat has an OK reputation so far

not a big fan of any series this season...
Straw Hat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2011, 07:52 AM   #217
Lebron23
Banned

Lebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

http://mangastream.com/read/naruto/51619850/1
Lebron23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2011, 03:50 AM   #218
Lebron23
Banned

Lebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=56zn086yGlY

Killer Bee vs. Kisame Fight.
Old 04-15-2011, 04:08 AM   #219
Lebron23
Banned

I like the animation in this chapter. It sucks that they ruined the Naruto and Nagato fight in their previous episodes.
Old 04-15-2011, 04:19 AM   #220
nbastatus
Doodle

nbastatus is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posternbastatus is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posternbastatus is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posternbastatus is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posternbastatus is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posternbastatus is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posternbastatus is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posternbastatus is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posternbastatus is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posternbastatus is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posternbastatus is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

By far my favorite anime. Watched this more than 3 times already. Might be a little silly, but this anime is better than Naruto and Bleach. One piece could be debatable.
nbastatus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2011, 06:06 AM   #221
solar.hands
not a sig

Quote:
Originally Posted by Straw Hat
Highschool of the Dead?

Fairy Tail is always fun and interesting. right now i'm following too many mangas

Historys Strongest Disciple Kenichi
Naruto
Fairy Tail
Katekyo Hitman Reborn!
Bakuman (one of my favs)
Soul Eater
Soul Eater Not
Kekkaishi
Pandora Hearts
Air Gear

yeah its highschool of the dead. imo the story was interesting, im intrigued on how will it end.
I like hitman too.
Old 04-15-2011, 06:08 AM   #222
solar.hands
not a sig

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. I'm So Rad
Dirty Boots wtf

I officially believe that Kubo smokes crack while he writes chapters...if you can even call them that anymore.

i even think he no longer knows what he's writing.
Old 04-15-2011, 06:55 AM   #223
Mr. I'm So Rad
So What If It Is

Mr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
i even think he no longer knows what he's writing.

you may very well be correct about this...and that is the sad part. bleach had so much potential especially when they introduced arrancar and visored. but they had to f*ck it all up
Mr. I'm So Rad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2011, 09:38 AM   #224
solar.hands
not a sig

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. I'm So Rad
you may very well be correct about this...and that is the sad part. bleach had so much potential especially when they introduced arrancar and visored. but they had to f*ck it all up

true that. could have been a more epic with those.
if somehow they could make it more interesting with what they have now.
Old 04-15-2011, 12:15 PM   #225
Kensta
National High School Star

Kensta is a pretty well-respected posterKensta is a pretty well-respected posterKensta is a pretty well-respected poster

Bleach is boring as shit now. There is not much dialogue. Just a bunch of panels showing sword slashes. Air Gear is still one of the best manga out there. Great artwork and dialogue.
Kensta is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: