Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 04-19-2011, 12:05 AM   #226
Kungfro
Takeo Ischi

Kungfro is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKungfro is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKungfro is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKungfro is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKungfro is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKungfro is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKungfro is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKungfro is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKungfro is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: official manga/anime thread

Quote:
The June issue of Shueisha's Jump Square magazine is announcing on Thursday that production on a new Rurouni Kenshin anime project has been green-lit. More information will be provided in future issues of Jump Square.
http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/news...nime-green-lit
Kungfro is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2011, 12:09 AM   #227
kaiteng
CONGRATS MAN XD

kaiteng is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekaiteng is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekaiteng is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekaiteng is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekaiteng is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekaiteng is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekaiteng is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekaiteng is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekaiteng is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekaiteng is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekaiteng is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kungfro
Will it be a totally new storyline or a remake?
kaiteng is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2011, 12:28 AM   #228
Kungfro
Takeo Ischi

Kungfro is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKungfro is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKungfro is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKungfro is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKungfro is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKungfro is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKungfro is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKungfro is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKungfro is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by kaiteng
Will it be a totally new storyline or a remake?

Not sure, haven't seen anything else about it besides that link.
Old 04-19-2011, 12:35 AM   #229
kaiteng
CONGRATS MAN XD

kaiteng is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekaiteng is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekaiteng is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekaiteng is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekaiteng is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekaiteng is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekaiteng is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekaiteng is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekaiteng is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekaiteng is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekaiteng is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Not sure, haven't seen anything else about it besides that link.
There are Kenshin movies with original stories, right?

The original run was pretty good until Kenshin beat Shishio. I lost interest of the series after that.
Old 04-19-2011, 02:05 AM   #230
Kungfro
Takeo Ischi

Quote:
There are Kenshin movies with original stories, right?

The original run was pretty good until Kenshin beat Shishio. I lost interest of the series after that.

I think there is one, I haven't seen it though, and yea the last season was basically all filler since it had caught up with the manga at that point.
Old 04-19-2011, 02:23 AM   #231
kaiteng
CONGRATS MAN XD

Watching the pilot episode of Nichijou right now. Well.......

I could quickly sum it up as..... Azumanga Diaoh on LSD.
Old 04-19-2011, 03:05 AM   #232
Mr. I'm So Rad
So What If It Is

Mr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by solar.hands
true that. could have been a more epic with those.
if somehow they could make it more interesting with what they have now.

I wish they could. But Kubo just doesn't seem to care anymore. It's too far in the series and Bleach is too successful for him to just drop it now, but I doubt he puts any serious effort into it unless he's just fooling us all and has some super special awesome plot planned out
Mr. I'm So Rad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2011, 05:40 AM   #233
solar.hands
not a sig

solar.hands has not been impressing people

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. I'm So Rad
I wish they could. But Kubo just doesn't seem to care anymore. It's too far in the series and Bleach is too successful for him to just drop it now, but I doubt he puts any serious effort into it unless he's just fooling us all and has some super special awesome plot planned out

hope he does, but im not gonna sh!t for now. really awful.

And i missed this years comicon! really suck cause im having my calculus so i have no time for the event. sucks bigtime man.
solar.hands is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2011, 02:07 AM   #234
Lebron23
GOAT Small Forward

Lebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

http://mangastream.com/read/naruto/55064037/1

Naruto Chapter 536
Lebron23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2011, 02:37 AM   #235
Kungfro
Takeo Ischi

Quote:
Watching the pilot episode of Nichijou right now. Well.......

I could quickly sum it up as..... Azumanga Diaoh on LSD.

I'm enjoying Nichijou, the music is great. Also, Madoka airs tommorow!

Old 04-21-2011, 09:34 PM   #236
Kungfro
Takeo Ischi

Madoka 11 and 12 are out.
http://www.nyaa.eu/?page=torrentinfo&tid=208113
http://www.nyaa.eu/?page=torrentinfo&tid=208105
Old 04-21-2011, 09:39 PM   #237
Black Joker
NBA rookie of the year

Black Joker is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBlack Joker is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBlack Joker is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBlack Joker is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBlack Joker is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBlack Joker is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBlack Joker is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBlack Joker is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBlack Joker is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBlack Joker is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBlack Joker is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
props. gotta check this out
Black Joker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2011, 09:50 PM   #238
Godzuki
NBA All-star

Godzuki has an OK reputation so far

Man i've been reading Claymore, after watching the Anime on Netflix, and i've got to say the manga is way better than the anime. Something bothered me about the anime where it was well done but i wasn't a big fan of it for some reason, but real into this manga right now.
Godzuki is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2011, 09:52 PM   #239
Black Joker
NBA rookie of the year

Black Joker is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBlack Joker is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBlack Joker is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBlack Joker is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBlack Joker is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBlack Joker is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBlack Joker is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBlack Joker is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBlack Joker is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBlack Joker is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBlack Joker is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Godzuki
Man i've been reading Claymore, after watching the Anime on Netflix, and i've got to say the manga is way better than the anime. Something bothered me about the anime where it was well done but i wasn't a big fan of it for some reason, but real into this manga right now.
Really i might have to check that out, another Manga i read, Kekkaishi just ended and i wanted to pick up another one.
Black Joker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2011, 03:08 AM   #240
kaiteng
CONGRATS MAN XD

Well, Puella Magi Madoka Magica, the 12 episodes of epicness?

*SPOILER*
Madoka finally did what the cover has implied, becoming a magical girl. Then she pulled the big heroic sacrifice, making a wish that absorbing all those misfortunes from every single magical girls throughout space and time into her, which in turn erasing her off the existence with Homura as the only witness. The show ended as Homura and friends are just run-off-the-mill magical girls fighting run-off-the-mill monsters not knowing Madoka is the one who saves the world.

Basically, compare to the Matrix trilogy, Homura is Morpheus and Madoka is Neo.

*SPOILER ENDS HERE*

And I haven't even watched one full episode of this but can feel how epic the whole show is.
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: