Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 01-12-2014, 09:41 PM   #2581
Bandito
Banned

Bandito is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterBandito is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterBandito is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterBandito is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterBandito is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterBandito is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterBandito is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterBandito is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterBandito is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterBandito is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: official manga/anime thread

Ok, what happened though?
Bandito is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2014, 09:43 PM   #2582
Railgun
Banned

Railgun has decent reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bandito
Ok, what happened though?
idk here's the reason:
You have been banned for the following reason:
Stop greeting all our new members, with you damn little girl anime crap. We ae a basketball board

Date the ban will be lifted: 01-14-2014, 08:00 PM
jeff's just been banning me for kicks. idk i don't think i'm coming back. tired of getting treated like shit anyways. i didn't even do anything.
Railgun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2014, 09:44 PM   #2583
Bandito
Banned

Bandito is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterBandito is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterBandito is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterBandito is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterBandito is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterBandito is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterBandito is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterBandito is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterBandito is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterBandito is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Railgun
idk here's the reason:
Stop greeting all our new members, with you damn little girl anime crap. We ae a basketball board

jeff's just been banning me for kicks. idk i don't think i'm coming back. tired of getting treated like shit anyways.
Are you serious? That is so fvcked up. I don't even remember you even posting a picture about anything there.

We should make a rule about only talking about anime here.
Either way I am pretty sure people falsely reported you. Maybe you should stick to this account and/or never post anime pics anymore
Old 01-12-2014, 09:45 PM   #2584
VIntageNOvel
Kobelicious

VIntageNOvel has decent reputation

Quote:
idk here's the reason:

jeff's just been banning me for kicks. idk i don't think i'm coming back. tired of getting treated like shit anyways. i didn't even do anything.

i think someone must have reported you
VIntageNOvel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2014, 09:46 PM   #2585
GASOL IS GOAT
Banned

GASOL IS GOAT has a bad reputationGASOL IS GOAT has a bad reputationGASOL IS GOAT has a bad reputationGASOL IS GOAT has a bad reputation

Quote:
Bandito post here I don't want to get this account banned.
ATTENTION MODS!!! THIS IS JAMEERTHEFEARS ALT ACCOUNT. PLEASE BANN THIS ACCOUNT AND INCREASE HIS BAN TIME ON HIS MAIN ACCOUNT FOR CREATING THIS ALT ACCOUNT.

Thank you, lets keep this forum clean and help create a positive environment filled with intelligent basketball discussion. ISH #1
GASOL IS GOAT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2014, 09:46 PM   #2586
kaiteng
CONGRATS MAN XD

kaiteng is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekaiteng is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekaiteng is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekaiteng is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekaiteng is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekaiteng is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekaiteng is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekaiteng is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekaiteng is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekaiteng is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekaiteng is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

kaiteng is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2014, 09:46 PM   #2587
CelticBaller
lite kobe

CelticBaller is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCelticBaller is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCelticBaller is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCelticBaller is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCelticBaller is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCelticBaller is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCelticBaller is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCelticBaller is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
idk here's the reason:

whats up with freedom of speech? thats fvcked up steve/jeff/3rd guy
CelticBaller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2014, 09:47 PM   #2588
Bandito
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by CelticBaller
whats up with freedom of speech? thats fvcked up steve/jeff/3rd guy
I know right? We are becoming realgm!?
Old 01-12-2014, 09:47 PM   #2589
Railgun
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bandito
Are you serious? That is so fvcked up. I don't even remember you even posting a picture about anything there.

We should make a rule about only talking about anime here.
Either way I am pretty sure people falsely reported you. Maybe you should stick to this account and/or never post anime pics anymore
idk i think i'm just going to leave. tired of jeff's shit anyways. i didn't even do anything. i didn't post any pics or anything.
Old 01-12-2014, 09:47 PM   #2590
Bandito
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by VIntageNOvel
i think someone must have reported you
read the post below this one!
Old 01-12-2014, 09:48 PM   #2591
GASOL IS GOAT
Banned

GASOL IS GOAT has a bad reputationGASOL IS GOAT has a bad reputationGASOL IS GOAT has a bad reputationGASOL IS GOAT has a bad reputation

Quote:
idk i think i'm just going to leave. tired of jeff's shit anyways. i didn't even do anything. i didn't post any pics or anything.
GASOL IS GOAT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2014, 09:49 PM   #2592
Bandito
Banned

Quote:
I understand. Jeff is checking this thread btw. I was about to pm him about his bullcrap and just noticed that.
Old 01-12-2014, 09:49 PM   #2593
kaiteng
CONGRATS MAN XD

kaiteng is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekaiteng is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekaiteng is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekaiteng is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekaiteng is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekaiteng is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekaiteng is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekaiteng is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekaiteng is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekaiteng is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekaiteng is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
kaiteng is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2014, 09:49 PM   #2594
Railgun
Banned

i know. this accout is going to be banned too. whatever.
Old 01-12-2014, 09:50 PM   #2595
VIntageNOvel
Kobelicious

VIntageNOvel has decent reputation

agree, jameer stay in this thread for now,
and dont do anything meltdown worthy, like spamming hentai picture (CF86 style)
VIntageNOvel is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: