Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 10-15-2010, 06:24 PM   #16
reppy
Apparently likes anime

reppy has an incredible reputation herereppy has an incredible reputation herereppy has an incredible reputation herereppy has an incredible reputation herereppy has an incredible reputation herereppy has an incredible reputation herereppy has an incredible reputation herereppy has an incredible reputation here
Default Re: official manga/anime thread

Yotsuba& is hilarious, but I haven't read it ever since whichever company was running it decided to stop translating them. I know someone else picked it up, but .. just haven't had the money / desire.
reppy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2010, 06:38 PM   #17
simcjt
The bodyguard

simcjt is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablesimcjt is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablesimcjt is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablesimcjt is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablesimcjt is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablesimcjt is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablesimcjt is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablesimcjt is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablesimcjt is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablesimcjt is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablesimcjt is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by alwaysunny
For the most part I think animes are pretty lame, especially the ones OP posted. I do like some of the older ones like Trigun and Cowboy Bebop. Samurai Champloo is probably my favorite.
Have you checked out Gurren Lagann
simcjt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2010, 06:41 PM   #18
Black Joker
NBA rookie of the year

Black Joker is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBlack Joker is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBlack Joker is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBlack Joker is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBlack Joker is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBlack Joker is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBlack Joker is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBlack Joker is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBlack Joker is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBlack Joker is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBlack Joker is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by simcjt
Have you checked out Gurren Lagann
awesome show. there are only two animes that drew my attention this year. Bakuman and Panty and Stocking with Garterbelt (sounds weird, but the made by the creators of FLCL)
Black Joker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2010, 06:45 PM   #19
simcjt
The bodyguard

simcjt is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablesimcjt is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablesimcjt is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablesimcjt is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablesimcjt is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablesimcjt is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablesimcjt is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablesimcjt is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablesimcjt is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablesimcjt is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablesimcjt is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Black Joker
awesome show. there are only two animes that drew my attention this year. Bakuman and Panty and Stocking with Garterbelt (sounds weird, but the made by the creators of FLCL)
Thanks for that gonna have to check it out.

I love all the philosophy and science they put into Gurren. To blatantly call the "earth" side spirals and really expand on how many civilizations are living throughout the universe trying to expand.

Spolior: Highlight to read.
Really was a great concept even letting slide the killing off of a character very early. Made you believe anyone could go though

End
Old 10-15-2010, 06:48 PM   #20
Black Joker
NBA rookie of the year

Black Joker is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBlack Joker is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBlack Joker is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBlack Joker is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBlack Joker is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBlack Joker is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBlack Joker is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBlack Joker is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBlack Joker is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBlack Joker is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBlack Joker is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

yeah that was totally unexpected in GL. i only got into that series after going to Otakon and everyone and their mom were dressed as characters from that
Old 10-15-2010, 07:05 PM   #21
bladefd
Good college starter

bladefd is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbladefd is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbladefd is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbladefd is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbladefd is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbladefd is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbladefd is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbladefd is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbladefd is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbladefd is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Death Note and Naruto are definitely my 2 favorite manga/anime. Great storylines..
bladefd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2010, 07:08 PM   #22
Kungfro
Takeo Ischi

Kungfro is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKungfro is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKungfro is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKungfro is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKungfro is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKungfro is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKungfro is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKungfro is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKungfro is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKungfro is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKungfro is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Black Joker

You mean you're not watching "my little sister can't be this cute"?
Kungfro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2010, 07:13 PM   #23
simcjt
The bodyguard

Quote:
Originally Posted by bladefd
Death Note and Naruto are definitely my 2 favorite manga/anime. Great storylines..
My only issue with Death Note is it should have ended with the fall of L. After that it was just a completely different anime.

I also feel Full Metal Alchemist should have ended after the first season as well before people were randomly related and all that other shit that just made me stop watching though.
Old 10-15-2010, 07:55 PM   #24
Black Joker
NBA rookie of the year

Quote:
Originally Posted by simcjt
My only issue with Death Note is it should have ended with the fall of L. After that it was just a completely different anime.

I also feel Full Metal Alchemist should have ended after the first season as well before people were randomly related and all that other shit that just made me stop watching though.
check out FMA:Brotherhood, it follows the recently ended manga, and it's better imo
Old 10-15-2010, 07:57 PM   #25
Dasher
http://wp.me/L6Wr

Dasher is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDasher is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDasher is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDasher is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDasher is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDasher is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDasher is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDasher is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDasher is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDasher is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDasher is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

I am on volume 5 of Monster, and I am a couple episodes into Serial Experiments: Lain

Dasher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2010, 08:03 PM   #26
Black Joker
NBA rookie of the year

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kungfro
You mean you're not watching "my little sister can't be this cute"?
nope
Old 10-15-2010, 08:11 PM   #27
Lebowsky
Hi, how are you?

Lebowsky is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebowsky is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebowsky is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebowsky is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebowsky is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebowsky is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebowsky is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebowsky is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebowsky is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebowsky is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebowsky is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

It remains my favorite anime ever to this day. Satoshi Kon is just awesome.
Lebowsky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2010, 10:33 PM   #28
reppy
Apparently likes anime

reppy has an incredible reputation herereppy has an incredible reputation herereppy has an incredible reputation herereppy has an incredible reputation herereppy has an incredible reputation herereppy has an incredible reputation herereppy has an incredible reputation herereppy has an incredible reputation here

Serial Experiments Lain is awesome. In fact, it is so awesome that do this day I have refused to watch the final 2 episodes because I don't want to know how it ends. It's been ~9 years since I "watched" it.

Paranoia Agent is great, too. It's a shame Satsohi Kon passed away recently.
reppy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2010, 10:37 PM   #29
Bladers
Banned

Bladers has one of the lowest reputations on this boardBladers has one of the lowest reputations on this boardBladers has one of the lowest reputations on this boardBladers has one of the lowest reputations on this boardBladers has one of the lowest reputations on this boardBladers has one of the lowest reputations on this boardBladers has one of the lowest reputations on this board

I only watch BLEACH SUB. Greatest Anime ever, Whose with meh?
Bladers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2010, 10:59 PM   #30
Lebron23
Most Valuable Player

Lebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

My Favorite Manga right now is Naruto.
Lebron23 is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: