Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 02-14-2014, 11:40 AM   #3106
VIntageNOvel
Kobelicious

VIntageNOvel has decent reputation
Default Re: official manga/anime thread

kill la kill -> better try the anime or manga?
VIntageNOvel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2014, 11:44 AM   #3107
VIntageNOvel
Kobelicious

VIntageNOvel has decent reputation

damn the manga only scanlated up to chapter 3,

wheres the best site to watch anime free, preferably in good quality
VIntageNOvel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2014, 12:32 PM   #3108
GatorKid117
Oh the Bealsanity

GatorKid117 has an incredible reputation hereGatorKid117 has an incredible reputation hereGatorKid117 has an incredible reputation hereGatorKid117 has an incredible reputation hereGatorKid117 has an incredible reputation hereGatorKid117 has an incredible reputation hereGatorKid117 has an incredible reputation here

Finished my first anime in like 2 years today: Usagi Drop

Probably the cutest anime I've seen yet (although thats not saying too much). Wish it was longer than 11 episodes.
GatorKid117 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2014, 01:17 PM   #3109
Bandito
Banned

Bandito is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterBandito is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterBandito is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterBandito is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterBandito is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterBandito is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterBandito is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterBandito is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterBandito is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterBandito is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by VIntageNOvel
damn the manga only scanlated up to chapter 3,

wheres the best site to watch anime free, preferably in good quality
Kissanime?
Bandito is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2014, 10:08 PM   #3110
Jameerthefear
Elf = GOAT

Jameerthefear is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJameerthefear is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJameerthefear is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJameerthefear is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJameerthefear is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJameerthefear is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJameerthefear is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJameerthefear is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJameerthefear is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJameerthefear is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJameerthefear is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

so cute
Jameerthefear is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2014, 10:10 PM   #3111
Jameerthefear
Elf = GOAT

Jameerthefear is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJameerthefear is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJameerthefear is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJameerthefear is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJameerthefear is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJameerthefear is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJameerthefear is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJameerthefear is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJameerthefear is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJameerthefear is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJameerthefear is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by GatorKid117

Probably the cutest anime I've seen yet (although thats not saying too much). Wish it was longer than 11 episodes.
Heard a lot of good things about that one.
Old 02-14-2014, 10:17 PM   #3112
Kungfro
Takeo Ischi

Kungfro is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKungfro is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKungfro is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKungfro is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKungfro is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKungfro is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKungfro is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKungfro is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKungfro is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by GatorKid117

No you don't, manga takes it in a bad direction.
Kungfro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2014, 10:22 PM   #3113
Jameerthefear
Elf = GOAT

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kungfro
No you don't, manga takes it in a bad direction.
I heard that Spoilers: the main character eventually ends up wifing/fvcking the girl right?
Old 02-14-2014, 10:35 PM   #3114
Jameerthefear
Elf = GOAT

English dub of Attack on Titan premieres in March
http://www.funimation.com/blog/?p=35...nSO CIALMEDIA
Old 02-15-2014, 08:01 AM   #3115
mr.big35
Banned

mr.big35 has decent reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jameerthefear
English dub of Attack on Titan premieres in March
http://www.funimation.com/blog/?p=35...nSO CIALMEDIA

finally i get to see attack on titans.
mr.big35 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2014, 12:47 AM   #3116
treadster
Good High School Starter

treadster has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
Spring anime are starting to get released now:
http://atxpieces.files.wordpress.com...ng-2014-v3.jpg
La Corda d'Oro:Blue Sky, WTF is that?. is that thing related to primo passo?
treadster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2014, 12:48 AM   #3117
Jameerthefear
Elf = GOAT

Quote:
Originally Posted by treadster
La Corda d'Oro:Blue Sky, WTF is that?. is that thing related to primo passo?
No idea. Spring looks verrrrrrry weak.
Old 02-16-2014, 01:35 AM   #3118
treadster
Good High School Starter

Quote:
No idea. Spring looks verrrrrrry weak.
I think it's pretty good, it's full of manga or light novel thats in my radar.

Haikyuu, Baby Steps, Kanojo Ga Flag, Brynhildr of darkness, Mekaku city actors, Date a live II, No game No life.

This is actually not bad of a lineup.
Old 02-16-2014, 01:37 AM   #3119
Jameerthefear
Elf = GOAT

Quote:
Originally Posted by treadster
I think it's pretty good, it's full of manga or light novel thats in my radar.

Haikyuu, Baby Steps, Kanojo Ga Flag, Brynhildr of darkness, Mekaku city actors, Date a live II, No game No life.

This is actually not bad of a lineup.
I don't read much manga so I don't see anything that I like.
Old 02-16-2014, 01:45 AM   #3120
treadster
Good High School Starter

Quote:
I don't read much manga so I don't see anything that I like.
It's good time-waster, manga is usually more detailed than anime that why like manga better. Just don't read too much manga or you'll become like me in middle school.
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: