Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 06-09-2011, 01:34 AM   #316
Godzuki
I need to relax, smile, take a deep breath, and remember that we are just here for fun

Godzuki is starting to rub some people the wrong way
Default Re: official manga/anime thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lebron23
http://mangastream.com/read/naruto/28815369/1

*SPOILERS IN WHITE!!!*

It looks like Minato is still one of the strongest characters in the Naruto universe. He beat 2 Kage level opponents in Prime A and Killer B. This chapters confirms that he's also a fuuton user just like Naruto.

A and B were young tho but yeah Minato is a bad ass. Bee is awesome as a lil kid too.
Godzuki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2011, 01:36 AM   #317
Mr. I'm So Rad
So What If It Is

Mr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Can anyone recommend a good comedy anime? Like one that's pure comedy and not meant to be taken seriously?
Mr. I'm So Rad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2011, 01:37 AM   #318
kaiiu
Banned

kaiiu is a pretty well-respected posterkaiiu is a pretty well-respected posterkaiiu is a pretty well-respected posterkaiiu is a pretty well-respected poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. I'm So Rad
Can anyone recommend a good comedy anime? Like one that's pure comedy and not meant to be taken seriously?
Level E.
kaiiu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2011, 01:41 AM   #319
Mr. I'm So Rad
So What If It Is

Mr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by kaiiu
Level E.

Aww shit my n!gga I didn't know you was into anime for real
Old 06-09-2011, 01:43 AM   #320
kaiiu
Banned

kaiiu is a pretty well-respected posterkaiiu is a pretty well-respected posterkaiiu is a pretty well-respected posterkaiiu is a pretty well-respected poster

Quote:
Aww shit my n!gga I didn't know you was into anime for real
not no more. I aint been into anime since I was like 14

I watch it on tv if its on doe. on a good Sat. night. Dont no good shit come on no more but that DBZ kai. But when I was DBZ, yu yu hakusho used to be my fav.
Old 06-09-2011, 01:45 AM   #321
Kungfro
Takeo Ischi

Kungfro is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKungfro is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKungfro is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKungfro is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKungfro is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKungfro is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKungfro is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKungfro is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKungfro is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:

Cromartie High School (dubbed)
Bludgeoning Angel Dokuro-chan
Pani Poni Dash!
Magipoka
Seto no Hanayome
Tantei Opera Milky Holmes

Quote:
Level E.

Was that one decent? I remember watching the first episode when it was airing but I didn't stick with it.
Kungfro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2011, 01:47 AM   #322
kaiiu
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kungfro

Was that one decent? I remember watching the first episode when it was airing but I didn't stick with it.
yeah it was cool. Its made by the same dude who made yu yu hakusho. Its from the 90s but the anime is new.
Old 06-09-2011, 01:49 AM   #323
Lebron23
GOAT Small Forward

Lebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Godzuki
A and B were young tho but yeah Minato is a bad ass. Bee is awesome as a lil kid too.

Minato was a genius. He can stand toe to toe with some of the strongest characters without a KG, Eye Techniques, or being a Jinjuriki.

Quote:

Doraemon
Crayon Chin Chan
Lebron23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2011, 01:52 AM   #324
Mr. I'm So Rad
So What If It Is

Quote:
not no more. I aint been into anime since I was like 14

I watch it on tv if its on doe. on a good Sat. night. Dont no good shit come on no more but that DBZ kai. But when I was DBZ, yu yu hakusho used to be my fav.

LOL honestly I ain't been keepin up with it like I used to. But I hate DBZ Kai I can't watch that shit lol. They did good with cuttin out all the filler shit, but it's too toned down for me.

And Yu Yu Hakusho was MY SHIT!!! I just got finished watchin the final round of the Dark Tournament again last night. Shit never gets old man
Old 06-09-2011, 01:54 AM   #325
kaiiu
Banned

Quote:

And Yu Yu Hakusho was MY SHIT!!! I just got finished watchin the final round of the Dark Tournament again last night. Shit never gets old man
most def a classic. Watch Hunter X Hunter its by the same dude.

Its in japanese so you gone have to read the subs
Old 06-09-2011, 01:59 AM   #326
Mr. I'm So Rad
So What If It Is

Quote:
most def a classic. Watch Hunter X Hunter its by the same dude.

Its in japanese so you gone have to read the subs

Yeah I've heard of that I'm a have to check it out.

And I'm used to readin subs lol I used to be into Naruto real heavy and used to watch it in japanese
Old 06-09-2011, 03:53 AM   #327
solar.hands
not a sig

solar.hands has not been impressing people

Quote:
LOL honestly I ain't been keepin up with it like I used to. But I hate DBZ Kai I can't watch that shit lol. They did good with cuttin out all the filler shit, but it's too toned down for me.

we're having reruns of yu yu hakusho here.
solar.hands is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2011, 03:58 AM   #328
kaiteng
CONGRATS MAN XD

kaiteng is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekaiteng is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekaiteng is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekaiteng is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekaiteng is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekaiteng is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekaiteng is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekaiteng is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekaiteng is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekaiteng is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekaiteng is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lebron23
Doraemon
Crayon Chin Chan
Either or , depend on how you view their demographics.

For me, it's though.
kaiteng is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2011, 07:16 PM   #329
Kungfro
Takeo Ischi

Kungfro is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKungfro is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKungfro is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKungfro is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKungfro is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKungfro is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKungfro is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKungfro is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKungfro is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

http://chartfag.wordpress.com/

Not really feeling next season. I'll be watching Usagi Drop and Milky Holmes, and I might check out that basketball one just for laughs. I see madhouse is still doing Marvel adaptations, this time being Blade.
Kungfro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2011, 09:20 PM   #330
solar.hands
not a sig

solar.hands has not been impressing people

currently watching this one
solar.hands is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: