Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 03-14-2014, 05:42 PM   #3331
Railgun
Banned

Railgun has decent reputation
Default Re: official manga/anime thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bandito
I'm not a moron

only a couple good LA fans on this board. You are one of them.
I'm about to watch this btw: http://myanimelist.net/anime/9736/Lotte_no_Omocha!
Full out loli mess.
Railgun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2014, 05:49 PM   #3332
Bandito
NBA Role Player

Bandito is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBandito is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBandito is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBandito is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBandito is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBandito is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBandito is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBandito is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBandito is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBandito is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBandito is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Railgun
only a couple good LA fans on this board. You are one of them.
I'm about to watch this btw: http://myanimelist.net/anime/9736/Lotte_no_Omocha!
Full out loli mess.
What a coincidence me too...
Bandito is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2014, 05:56 PM   #3333
Kungfro
Takeo Ischi

Kungfro is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKungfro is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKungfro is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKungfro is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKungfro is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKungfro is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKungfro is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKungfro is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKungfro is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

I watched Lotte. I don't don't know that I liked it, but I watched it.
Kungfro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2014, 05:58 PM   #3334
Railgun
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kungfro
I watched Lotte. I don't don't know that I liked it, but I watched it.
This just makes me want to watch it more
Old 03-14-2014, 06:02 PM   #3335
magic chiongson
I post-up midgets

magic chiongson is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemagic chiongson is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemagic chiongson is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemagic chiongson is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemagic chiongson is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemagic chiongson is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemagic chiongson is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemagic chiongson is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemagic chiongson is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemagic chiongson is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemagic chiongson is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

i'm liking this one so far:

http://myanimelist.net/anime/18893/A...ggio:_Ars_Nova

naval sci-fi with all sorts of chicks

oh and lakers nba champs 2016
magic chiongson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2014, 06:14 PM   #3336
Bandito
NBA Role Player

Bandito is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBandito is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBandito is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBandito is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBandito is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBandito is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBandito is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBandito is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBandito is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBandito is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBandito is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by magic chiongson

Old 03-14-2014, 06:22 PM   #3337
kaiteng
CONGRATS MAN XD

kaiteng is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekaiteng is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekaiteng is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekaiteng is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekaiteng is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekaiteng is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekaiteng is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekaiteng is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekaiteng is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekaiteng is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekaiteng is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by magic chiongson

An anime version of Kantai Collection, which is basically the same theme, will sweep it back into the ocean though.
kaiteng is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2014, 07:06 PM   #3338
Railgun
Banned

Cutest loli of the season - Mashiro or Hoshiyama Kate?
Kate:
http://i.imgur.com/58l9VTQ.jpg
Mashiro
http://i.imgur.com/bn30ZMI.png
Old 03-14-2014, 07:16 PM   #3339
Bandito
NBA Role Player

Quote:
Cutest loli of the season - Mashiro or Hoshiyama Kate?
Kate:
http://i.imgur.com/58l9VTQ.jpg
Mashiro
http://i.imgur.com/bn30ZMI.png
Mashiro.
Old 03-14-2014, 09:22 PM   #3340
magic chiongson
I post-up midgets

magic chiongson is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemagic chiongson is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemagic chiongson is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemagic chiongson is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemagic chiongson is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemagic chiongson is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemagic chiongson is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemagic chiongson is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemagic chiongson is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemagic chiongson is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemagic chiongson is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bandito

Quote:
Originally Posted by kaiteng
An anime version of Kantai Collection, which is basically the same theme, will sweep it back into the ocean though.

hrmm..i'm putting that next on my list. i'm about 2/3 into the season already, lovin it

edit: meh it hasn't even aired yet :/
magic chiongson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2014, 07:11 AM   #3341
Railgun
Banned

CHOOO CHOO HYPE TRAIN
Old 03-15-2014, 10:20 AM   #3342
BurningHammer
Burning Spirit!

BurningHammer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterBurningHammer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterBurningHammer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterBurningHammer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterBurningHammer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterBurningHammer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterBurningHammer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterBurningHammer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterBurningHammer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterBurningHammer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterBurningHammer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
CHOOO CHOO HYPE TRAIN
It is just me or this reminds me of Kamen Rider Black?
BurningHammer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2014, 01:08 PM   #3343
Railgun
Banned

Hey Bandy you might want to pick up Zvezda again. It's gotten really good even though it had a weak start. Really glad I didn't drop it (always stay for the loli!)
Old 03-15-2014, 01:50 PM   #3344
kaiteng
CONGRATS MAN XD

kaiteng is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekaiteng is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekaiteng is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekaiteng is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekaiteng is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekaiteng is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekaiteng is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekaiteng is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekaiteng is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekaiteng is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekaiteng is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zhBnE2EhFFU

The voice of Mako is soooooooo into it.
kaiteng is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2014, 02:44 PM   #3345
sketchy
6th pick...

sketchy has decent reputation

I have 3 episodes left of Attack On Titan! So good.
sketchy is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: