Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 11-23-2011, 02:28 AM   #421
magnax1
Green Union's Grant

magnax1 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemagnax1 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemagnax1 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemagnax1 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemagnax1 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemagnax1 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemagnax1 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemagnax1 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemagnax1 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemagnax1 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemagnax1 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: official manga/anime thread

I've just got done watching all of Naruto and all of Shippuden. I was wondering what people thought about the Manga. I kind of feel like if I'd be better off just waiting for the the anime instead of continuing from where I left off with the manga. I just don't know if I'll like it as much as I usually have trouble getting into that sort of stuff. Any opinions?
magnax1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2011, 02:40 AM   #422
GatorKid117
Oh the Bealsanity

GatorKid117 has an incredible reputation hereGatorKid117 has an incredible reputation hereGatorKid117 has an incredible reputation hereGatorKid117 has an incredible reputation hereGatorKid117 has an incredible reputation hereGatorKid117 has an incredible reputation hereGatorKid117 has an incredible reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by magnax1
I've just got done watching all of Naruto and all of Shippuden. I was wondering what people thought about the Manga. I kind of feel like if I'd be better off just waiting for the the anime instead of continuing from where I left off with the manga. I just don't know if I'll like it as much as I usually have trouble getting into that sort of stuff. Any opinions?

Thats quite the feat lol. I was in the same boat a few months ago.

I've tried reading manga, it doesn't do it for me. I'm content to wait for the anime each week. Just up to the individual really.
GatorKid117 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2011, 03:01 AM   #423
magnax1
Green Union's Grant

magnax1 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemagnax1 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemagnax1 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemagnax1 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemagnax1 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemagnax1 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemagnax1 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemagnax1 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemagnax1 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemagnax1 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemagnax1 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by GatorKid117
Thats quite the feat lol. I was in the same boat a few months ago.

I've tried reading manga, it doesn't do it for me. I'm content to wait for the anime each week. Just up to the individual really.
It definitely took me a while lol.
magnax1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2011, 03:28 AM   #424
Lebron23
GOAT Small Forward

Lebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

http://mangastream.com/read/naruto/66193960/2

Naruto and Bee vs. the Edo Jinchūrikis
Lebron23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2011, 05:33 PM   #425
Kungfro
Takeo Ischi

Kungfro is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKungfro is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKungfro is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKungfro is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKungfro is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKungfro is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKungfro is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKungfro is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKungfro is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Yet more Madoka news, a website for a "secret project" has opened.

Quote:
The official Twitter account for the Puella Magi Madoka Magica anime revealed on Friday that the website for a "secret project" has opened. While the contents of the project are still secret, visitors "can hear a new voice recording from Madoka Kaname every day." The first message says, "I distinctly remember Homura-chan to this day," and more messages can be heard upon reloading the page several times.

The site's FAQ section indicates that an announcement will come in the near future.
http://mm.my-gg.com/
http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/inte...ect-site-opens
Kungfro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2011, 02:05 PM   #426
Kungfro
Takeo Ischi

Kungfro is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKungfro is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKungfro is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKungfro is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKungfro is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKungfro is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKungfro is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKungfro is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKungfro is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kungfro
Here a trailer for Makoto Shinkai latest movie Children Who Chase Lost Voices from Deep Below

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T37Gh...el_video_title

Certainly has a Ghibli look to it (which isn't a bad thing).

BD came out just a few days ago. Already comes with official english subs, so hopefully it doesn't take long for a download to show up.
Old 11-29-2011, 06:27 PM   #427
Kungfro
Takeo Ischi

Quote:
BD came out just a few days ago. Already comes with official english subs, so hopefully it doesn't take long for a download to show up.

Looks like the torrent is up.
http://www.nyaa.eu/?page=torrentinfo&tid=263790
Old 12-04-2011, 01:26 AM   #428
kaiteng
CONGRATS MAN XD

kaiteng is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekaiteng is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekaiteng is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekaiteng is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekaiteng is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekaiteng is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekaiteng is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekaiteng is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekaiteng is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekaiteng is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekaiteng is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

"I Want My Head Back"

Video version: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WFQD13RJ1zE

More
kaiteng is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2011, 01:29 AM   #429
Lebron23
GOAT Small Forward

Lebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T2jTogBrWrA

X-Men Anime
Old 12-04-2011, 01:34 AM   #430
kaiteng
CONGRATS MAN XD

kaiteng is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekaiteng is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekaiteng is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekaiteng is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekaiteng is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekaiteng is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekaiteng is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekaiteng is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekaiteng is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekaiteng is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekaiteng is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lebron23
New American style is looking like this nowadays. Cultural exchange is cool.
kaiteng is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2011, 01:39 AM   #431
Lebron23
GOAT Small Forward

Quote:
Originally Posted by kaiteng
New American style is looking like this nowadays. Cultural exchange is cool.

I agree. The Japanese are very creative. They are always ahead Of their time.
Old 12-04-2011, 01:44 AM   #432
Kungfro
Takeo Ischi

Quote:
Originally Posted by kaiteng

Old 12-04-2011, 01:47 AM   #433
Kungfro
Takeo Ischi

Got my desktop set up with a persona4 theme the other day, I think it looks pretty good.

Old 12-04-2011, 06:38 PM   #434
Kungfro
Takeo Ischi

Quote:
Winter chart is up.

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Updated chart.

Interesting to see Nichijou airing again, and shortened to 12 episodes. Hopefully it does a little better, I hear it had some disappointing sales.
Old 12-12-2011, 12:13 PM   #435
Black Joker
NBA rookie of the year

Black Joker is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBlack Joker is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBlack Joker is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBlack Joker is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBlack Joker is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBlack Joker is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBlack Joker is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBlack Joker is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBlack Joker is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBlack Joker is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBlack Joker is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

any suggestions of what i should watch from the anime selection on netflix?
Black Joker is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: