Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 03-03-2012, 04:26 PM   #481
Mr. I'm So Rad
So What If It Is

Mr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: official manga/anime thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by BurningHammer
I didn't know this so I checked and found out that it comes from the same dude who writes Riki-Oh, one of legendary manly manga during late 80's. So it must be bloody good, pun intended.

Yeah I just saw an amv for the OVA the other day and it looked really good. I'm gonna read the manga though. Tough is actually the sequel when the protagonist is 2 years older. The first series is Kōkō Tekken-den Tough
Mr. I'm So Rad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2012, 08:09 AM   #482
Lebron23
Most Valuable Player

Lebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

http://www.mangahere.com/manga/naruto/v60/c580/

Sage Mode Kabuto vs. the Uichiha Brothers.
Lebron23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2012, 08:28 AM   #483
niko
I Run NY.

niko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

I don't get to watch / read like i used to. Too busy. Just read the Shonen Jump (Online one). Might get into some more now that i have my ipad. Are there programs (ipad) that would good with scanlations? Want to read all of Slam Dunk, some others.

I get to watch what my daughter does, and she obsesses on Pokemon (Best Wishes, what would be Black/White in English) and Pretty Cure (jsut finished Suite, the new one started, forgot what the name is).
niko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2012, 09:50 PM   #484
magic chiongson
I post-up midgets

magic chiongson is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemagic chiongson is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemagic chiongson is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemagic chiongson is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemagic chiongson is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemagic chiongson is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemagic chiongson is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemagic chiongson is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemagic chiongson is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemagic chiongson is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemagic chiongson is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

i just watched a few episodes of high school dxd. it had boobs & nipples every 5 mins or so
magic chiongson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2012, 12:31 PM   #485
kaiteng
CONGRATS MAN XD

kaiteng is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekaiteng is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekaiteng is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekaiteng is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekaiteng is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekaiteng is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekaiteng is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekaiteng is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekaiteng is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekaiteng is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekaiteng is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Tokyo Disney Resort commercial, made by studio Madhouse, the animator of Naruto anime and such.

http://youtu.be/clFq7xwxV-Q

Doesn't really look like Disney cartoon at all.
kaiteng is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2012, 12:34 PM   #486
niko
I Run NY.

niko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by kaiteng
Tokyo Disney Resort commercial, made by studio Madhouse, the animator of Naruto anime and such.

http://youtu.be/clFq7xwxV-Q

Doesn't really look like Disney cartoon at all.
that commercial is awesome. i wish disney would do an anime style movie with their characters.
Old 03-30-2012, 12:44 PM   #487
kaiteng
CONGRATS MAN XD

kaiteng is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekaiteng is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekaiteng is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekaiteng is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekaiteng is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekaiteng is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekaiteng is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekaiteng is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekaiteng is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekaiteng is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekaiteng is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

http://www.sankakucomplex.com/tag/plagiarism/

2ch's plagiarism polices

China
Old 03-30-2012, 12:47 PM   #488
kaiteng
CONGRATS MAN XD

Quote:
Originally Posted by niko
that commercial is awesome. i wish disney would do an anime style movie with their characters.
They are too lazy to do that since they already have a connection with Studio Ghibli.

Before that, they just ripped Japan off i.e. The Lion King and Atlantis: The Lost Empire.
Old 03-30-2012, 12:51 PM   #489
niko
I Run NY.

Quote:
Originally Posted by kaiteng
They are too lazy to do that since they already have a connection with Studio Ghibli.

Before that, they just ripped Japan off i.e. The Lion King and Atlantis: The Lost Empire.
i love their connection with Studio Ghibli, the US releases of the movies have much better extras and are better prints with better sound. It's inexplicable to me why this is, but it's definitely true. My japanese friends are waiting on the Disney blu ray of Arriety to come out. The Ponyo Blu-Ray was freaking awesome.
Old 03-30-2012, 02:09 PM   #490
Kungfro
Takeo Ischi

Kungfro is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKungfro is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKungfro is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKungfro is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKungfro is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKungfro is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKungfro is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKungfro is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKungfro is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKungfro is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by niko
I don't get to watch / read like i used to. Too busy. Just read the Shonen Jump (Online one). Might get into some more now that i have my ipad. Are there programs (ipad) that would good with scanlations? Want to read all of Slam Dunk, some others.

I imagine there's gotta be something. I've never tried reading manga on an ipad, I've done it with a kindle though.
Kungfro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2012, 02:16 PM   #491
Kungfro
Takeo Ischi

Kungfro is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKungfro is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKungfro is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKungfro is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKungfro is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKungfro is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKungfro is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKungfro is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKungfro is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKungfro is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Finally got caught up with this season. Finished Milky Holmes, Daily lives of high school boys, Kill me baby, and Nisemonogatari. Daily lives was a bit of a surprise, ended up being pretty funny.
Old 04-06-2012, 09:31 PM   #492
Lebron23
Most Valuable Player

Lebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Itachi finally activated Izanami. Itachi = Piccolo/Vegeta of this Manga.

http://www.mangareader.net/naruto/581
Old 04-07-2012, 01:17 PM   #493
Kungfro
Takeo Ischi

Sakura-Con this weekend. As usual niconico has a booth set up with a live stream. It's surprisingly fun to watch, lot of /a/nons in the chat.

http://live.niconico.com/watch/lv87303170

Last edited by Kungfro : 04-07-2012 at 02:15 PM.
Old 04-07-2012, 02:31 PM   #494
Kungfro
Takeo Ischi

New season is getting started. I'm really looking forward to MGX, been following the manga for a while now and what I've seen of the first episode looks awesome. Really like the art style too.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ot26N18bBHk

Sankarea just aired the other day as well, that looks interesting too. I checked out the manga a while ago but I never kept up with it.

Last edited by Kungfro : 04-12-2012 at 02:58 PM.
Old 04-11-2012, 05:17 PM   #495
Lebron23
Most Valuable Player

http://www.mangareader.net/naruto/582

Izanami = Inception + Butter Fly Effect. Good technique.

Last edited by Lebron23 : 04-11-2012 at 05:20 PM.
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: