Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 07-10-2012, 11:25 AM   #526
magic chiongson
I post-up midgets

magic chiongson is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemagic chiongson is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemagic chiongson is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemagic chiongson is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemagic chiongson is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemagic chiongson is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemagic chiongson is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemagic chiongson is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemagic chiongson is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemagic chiongson is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemagic chiongson is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: official manga/anime thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by kaiteng

As you can notice from the chart, Bleach and Naruto are Shonen Jump manga series with the least contents.

hrmm..beelzebub's the best shonen jump manga for me then
magic chiongson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2012, 11:31 AM   #527
Lebron23
Banned

Lebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

The Greatest Villain in Naruto History is officially back.
Lebron23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2012, 11:46 AM   #528
Lebron23
Banned

Lebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

All Hail Orochimaru Sama

http://www.narutobase.net/manga/Naruto/593
Old 07-10-2012, 12:15 PM   #529
artex
♫♪♫

artex is considered somewhat coolartex is considered somewhat cool

Watch hajime no ippo !
artex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2012, 12:58 PM   #530
Kensta
National High School Star

Kensta is a pretty well-respected posterKensta is a pretty well-respected posterKensta is a pretty well-respected poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lebron23
The Greatest Villain in Naruto History is officially back.

I love Oro but, he will get trolled by a Uchiha again. Sad to see.
Kensta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2012, 05:52 PM   #531
Kungfro
Takeo Ischi

Kungfro is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKungfro is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKungfro is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKungfro is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKungfro is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKungfro is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKungfro is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKungfro is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKungfro is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by kaiteng
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hj6sQQdjPCY

If you are true anime fans, can you recognize all voice actors/actresses without using the Internet? You should get at least 3-4 obvious ones.

Honestly, I don't really know the names of too many voice actors/actresses, although I do remember looking up each one of those after the end of each Nichijou episode. I do recognize a couple, like Wakamoto, Hirano, and Yui Horie. A lot of them are familiar, I've just never taken the time to learn their names.
Kungfro is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2012, 06:39 PM   #532
kaiteng
CONGRATS MAN XD

kaiteng is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekaiteng is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekaiteng is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekaiteng is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekaiteng is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekaiteng is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekaiteng is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekaiteng is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekaiteng is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekaiteng is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekaiteng is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kungfro
Honestly, I don't really know the names of too many voice actors/actresses, although I do remember looking up each one of those after the end of each Nichijou episode. I do recognize a couple, like Wakamoto, Hirano, and Yui Horie. A lot of them are familiar, I've just never taken the time to learn their names.
Should have at least got the voice of Goku.
kaiteng is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2012, 12:32 AM   #533
Lebron23
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kensta
I love Oro but, he will get trolled by a Uchiha again. Sad to see.

I want to see Kabuto beat Orochimaru. Kabuto will become a good guy.
Old 07-11-2012, 02:00 PM   #534
kaiteng
CONGRATS MAN XD

kaiteng is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekaiteng is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekaiteng is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekaiteng is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekaiteng is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekaiteng is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekaiteng is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekaiteng is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekaiteng is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekaiteng is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekaiteng is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

The official Barack Obama Twitter account is following Akari, a character from an anime show YuruYuri, Twitter bot account.

Last edited by kaiteng : 07-11-2012 at 02:52 PM.
kaiteng is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2012, 02:50 PM   #535
Kungfro
Takeo Ischi

Kungfro is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKungfro is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKungfro is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKungfro is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKungfro is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKungfro is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKungfro is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKungfro is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKungfro is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Well Akari is the best character in YuruYuri.
Old 07-11-2012, 03:25 PM   #536
Kensta
National High School Star

Kensta is a pretty well-respected posterKensta is a pretty well-respected posterKensta is a pretty well-respected poster

Quote:
I want to see Kabuto beat Orochimaru. Kabuto will become a good guy.

Doubt he can beat Oro. He lost all of Oro's chakra already. He's back to being a regular jounin again. Or is he still a genin like Naruto? lol
Kensta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2012, 03:17 PM   #537
Lebron23
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kensta
Doubt he can beat Oro. He lost all of Oro's chakra already. He's back to being a regular jounin again. Or is he still a genin like Naruto? lol

He was already Kakashi Level in Part I. Kabuto is a smart guy. He will beat Orochimaru using some forbidden jutsu.
Old 07-20-2012, 02:32 AM   #538
Kungfro
Takeo Ischi

K-on movie is finally subbed, although I don't know if anyone else here follows it.
http://www.nyaa.eu/?page=torrentinfo&tid=333294

I really enjoyed it. I don't really have much to say about it, it's pretty much exactly like the show. Just a nice lighthearted slice of life comedy.

Also thought this was kind of interesting.
http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/inte...fe#gallery_top
Old 07-20-2012, 12:37 PM   #539
Lebron23
Banned

Tobi is Obito. He knew Kakashi and Might Gai back in the day.
Old 07-20-2012, 02:48 PM   #540
BMOGEFan
Banned

BMOGEFan has a bad reputationBMOGEFan has a bad reputationBMOGEFan has a bad reputation

Quote:
Tobi is Obito. He knew Kakashi and Might Gai back in the day.

I have a feeling he is...that would be a downer. I mean how is obito relevant to anyone but kakashi?

How is he even relevant to anyone in the uchiha massacre
BMOGEFan is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: