Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 08-25-2012, 06:24 PM   #571
Mr. I'm So Rad
So What If It Is

Mr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: official manga/anime thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by SourPatchKids
I have the original pokemon white so should I get v2 black?

Yes you should. Or just be cool and download the rom with an english patch unless you can understand Japanese.
Mr. I'm So Rad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2012, 06:26 PM   #572
SourPatchKids
Banned

SourPatchKids is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSourPatchKids is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSourPatchKids is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSourPatchKids is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSourPatchKids is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSourPatchKids is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSourPatchKids is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSourPatchKids is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSourPatchKids is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSourPatchKids is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSourPatchKids is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. I'm So Rad
Yes you should. Or just be cool and download the rom with an english patch unless you can understand Japanese.
Teach me Obi-wan
Do I need one of those virtual thingiemajiggys?
SourPatchKids is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2012, 06:29 PM   #573
Mr. I'm So Rad
So What If It Is

Mr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Teach me Obi-wan
Do I need one of those virtual thingiemajiggys?

Just download an emulator first. I use No$GBA and No$Zoomer. Just google those and you can find a dl link. If you need help configuring it, you can find a bunch of tutorial videos. It's not difficult to understand at all. It requires no technical know-how

Then download the rom with an English patch. Just Google that as well. You'll want to watch a tutorial video on that as well because you'll need to do a few things to get around the anti-piracy bugs developers put into the games now.
Old 08-25-2012, 06:33 PM   #574
SourPatchKids
Banned

SourPatchKids is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSourPatchKids is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSourPatchKids is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSourPatchKids is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSourPatchKids is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSourPatchKids is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSourPatchKids is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSourPatchKids is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSourPatchKids is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSourPatchKids is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSourPatchKids is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. I'm So Rad
Just download an emulator first. I use No$GBA and No$Zoomer. Just google those and you can find a dl link. If you need help configuring it, you can find a bunch of tutorial videos. It's not difficult to understand at all. It requires no technical know-how

Then download the rom with an English patch. Just Google that as well. You'll want to watch a tutorial video on that as well because you'll need to do a few things to get around the anti-piracy bugs developers put into the games now.
Sounds like a lot of work. \\
Old 08-25-2012, 06:34 PM   #575
Mr. I'm So Rad
So What If It Is

Honestly the time it takes depends on how fast your download speed is. Once you've got everything downloaded, the configuration is simple.
Old 08-25-2012, 07:05 PM   #576
Lebron23
Banned

Lebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

I hope they make another Princess Resurrection series.
Lebron23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2012, 12:54 AM   #577
Kungfro
Takeo Ischi

Kungfro is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKungfro is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKungfro is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKungfro is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKungfro is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKungfro is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKungfro is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKungfro is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKungfro is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Just caught up on Hidamari Sketch, now I'm ready for the new season that's coming out.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FpGLdiAubeI

Almost done with Legend of Galactic Heroes as well, then I think I'm gonna watch Monster next.
Kungfro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2012, 08:19 PM   #578
Kungfro
Takeo Ischi

Kungfro is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKungfro is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKungfro is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKungfro is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKungfro is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKungfro is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKungfro is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKungfro is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKungfro is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

PV for Shin Sekai Yori just came out, I think it looks pretty interesting.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xg4p78KjWJg
Old 09-13-2012, 12:10 AM   #579
BurningHammer
Burning Spirit!

BurningHammer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterBurningHammer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterBurningHammer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterBurningHammer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterBurningHammer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterBurningHammer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterBurningHammer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterBurningHammer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterBurningHammer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterBurningHammer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterBurningHammer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Watching Saint Seiya Omega right now. It is sure well-designed, but looks more like a pre-teen targeted, Power Ranger-ish show now.

They do try to please both old and new fans though.

Oh, Lionet Saint is promoted from a jobber to a co-main eventer? Damn!
BurningHammer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2012, 12:34 AM   #580
Kungfro
Takeo Ischi

Quote:
Originally Posted by kaiteng
Stumbled upon Otoyomegatari, and holy..... what a quality manga.

So I finally got around to reading this, really enjoyed it. Unfortunately now I'm stuck waiting for new chapters which is never fun.
Old 09-13-2012, 01:30 AM   #581
Kungfro
Takeo Ischi

One more episode of Yuru Yuri.

Old 09-13-2012, 01:37 AM   #582
SourPatchKids
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kungfro

Reminds me of Sana from Kodocha.
Old 09-21-2012, 12:44 AM   #583
BuffaloBill
Titty Master

BuffaloBill is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBuffaloBill is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBuffaloBill is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBuffaloBill is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBuffaloBill is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBuffaloBill is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBuffaloBill is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBuffaloBill is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBuffaloBill is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBuffaloBill is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBuffaloBill is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Anyone here a fan of Katekyo Hitman Reborn?

The first few arcs were really cool. I'm trying to remember the characters. I think Gokudera was one that I liked. Hibari was cool too

I got tired of KHR like halfway through, just like Fairy Tail. I was such a foolish child back then
BuffaloBill is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2012, 12:42 PM   #584
kaiteng
CONGRATS MAN XD

kaiteng is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekaiteng is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekaiteng is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekaiteng is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekaiteng is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekaiteng is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekaiteng is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekaiteng is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekaiteng is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekaiteng is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekaiteng is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

kaiteng is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2012, 01:29 PM   #585
Kungfro
Takeo Ischi

Quote:
Originally Posted by kaiteng

Kill me baby was a pretty fun show. I was kinda worried since I found the first episode extremely boring, but it gets better.
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: