Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 11-12-2012, 01:49 AM   #616
Kungfro
Takeo Ischi

Kungfro is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKungfro is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKungfro is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKungfro is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKungfro is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKungfro is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKungfro is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKungfro is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKungfro is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKungfro is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKungfro is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: official manga/anime thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by takai
Anyone watching Chuunibyou? Easily the funniest anime of the season

The noises Rikka makes are great.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ssPoDbG1w7w

Quote:
Originally Posted by BurningHammer
Kyoto Animation always brings good stuffs!

They really do, I enjoy all the stuff they put out. Even their commercials are really well done.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pel3lW4ZFBQ

edit: I just remembered endless eight, did not enjoy that one bit.

Last edited by Kungfro : 11-12-2012 at 01:57 AM.
Kungfro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2012, 11:46 AM   #617
takai
Fly for a White Guy

takai is a pretty well-respected postertakai is a pretty well-respected postertakai is a pretty well-respected poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kungfro
The noises Rikka makes are great.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ssPoDbG1w7w
Ha, that made my day. The gifs that you can get from that show are priceless.

takai is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2012, 09:00 PM   #618
kaiteng
CONGRATS MAN XD

kaiteng is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekaiteng is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekaiteng is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekaiteng is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekaiteng is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekaiteng is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekaiteng is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekaiteng is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekaiteng is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekaiteng is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekaiteng is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Holy, a real life Laughing Man?

But instead of the logo, this was used instead:

Last edited by kaiteng : 11-15-2012 at 09:03 PM.
kaiteng is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2012, 12:23 AM   #619
takai
Fly for a White Guy

takai is a pretty well-respected postertakai is a pretty well-respected postertakai is a pretty well-respected poster

Anyone watching BTOOOM or K?

Damn this season has been so good. It's been of the better ones for quite a while.
Old 11-17-2012, 12:56 AM   #620
Kungfro
Takeo Ischi

Kungfro is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKungfro is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKungfro is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKungfro is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKungfro is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKungfro is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKungfro is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKungfro is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKungfro is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKungfro is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKungfro is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Right now I'm just watching Chuunibyou, Tonari no Kaibutsu-Kun, and Hidamari Sketch. Might Check out Robotics;Notes eventually, since I did enjoy Steins;gate.
Old 11-17-2012, 03:29 AM   #621
TheAnchorman
Luchini from the sky

TheAnchorman has an incredible reputation hereTheAnchorman has an incredible reputation hereTheAnchorman has an incredible reputation hereTheAnchorman has an incredible reputation hereTheAnchorman has an incredible reputation hereTheAnchorman has an incredible reputation hereTheAnchorman has an incredible reputation here

Lots of anime talk here, but if you want some real good manga here are my suggestions:

Vinlandsaga - Historical manga set in the High Middle Ages, great, amazing deep story about a young Viking warrior out for revenge. The story is told in the backdrop of a war, so there is lots of gore, blood/violence and such. but the character development, dialogue, art and realism is amazing.

Historie is also a historical manga, it follows the journey of a kid in Antiquity, who grows up in the 4th century BC and becomes involved with Alexander the Great. Graphics arent as polished as Vinland saga but the story is great and gets you into the manga real fast. If you like history you should try these last 2 mangas

Liar Game is a psychological manga, it is about this naive-ass girl who gets involved in this competition of wits; money is involved. Real mind****, each game is very well thought out and just when you think someone wins the game some new twist comes outo f left field.

Berserk is classic seinen, if you want to appreciate good old seinen with great art, fight scenes, etc. try it out.

There are many more but these would be my 1st suggestions. The main reason why I love this type of manga is that it isn't geared towards kiddies, where the main characters are like Goku in DBZ and their power level goes up by 500x and they face bigger and badder villains every 50-100 episodes yet they somehow still manage to beat them. oh yea and somehow through all that they are 100% pure of heart and extremely good and they fight for their friends and try their hardest to never kill and all that blah blah blah. The characters are a lot more realistic, they have flaws, and sometimes they dont get what they want.
TheAnchorman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2012, 02:34 PM   #622
takai
Fly for a White Guy

Quote:
Right now I'm just watching Chuunibyou, Tonari no Kaibutsu-Kun, and Hidamari Sketch. Might Check out Robotics;Notes eventually, since I did enjoy Steins;gate.
I've heard mixed reviews about Robotics;Notes. I'm currently watching Steins;Gate, and I'm really enjoying it. The dub Funimation did was superb. Once I'm done with Steins I might check out R;N.

In Chu2, shit got real. Poor poor Rikka
Old 11-18-2012, 02:50 PM   #623
Kungfro
Takeo Ischi

Rozen Maiden Manga Gets More Anime

Quote:
Shueisha's Young Jump magazine is announcing that more of the anime adaptation of Peach-Pit's Rozen Maiden manga has been green-lit.

Peach-Pit launched Rozen Maiden in Gentosha's Monthly Comic Birz magazine in 2003 before switching to Shueisha's Young Jump magazine in 2008. It inspired two 12-episode television anime adaptations, Rozen Maiden and Rozen Maiden - Träumend, the two-episode prequel, Rozen Maiden: Ouvertüre in 2006, and a short special, Rozen Maiden: Detective Kun-Kun.

Geneon Entertainment licensed the original series and Rozen Maiden - Träumend for release in North America in 2007.

FUNimation Entertainment then signed a deal with Geneon Entertainment in 2008 to distribute both Rozen Maiden and Rozen Maiden - Träumend in 2008. Sentai Filmworks picked up and released Rozen Maiden, Rozen Maiden - Träumend, and Rozen Maiden: Ouvertüre last year.

Can not wait for more Desu.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FkVYHUMCCwc

Old 11-18-2012, 06:51 PM   #624
clipse026
Local High School Star

clipse026 is a pretty well-respected posterclipse026 is a pretty well-respected posterclipse026 is a pretty well-respected posterclipse026 is a pretty well-respected poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by takai
Anyone watching BTOOOM or K?

Damn this season has been so good. It's been of the better ones for quite a while.
Watching BTOOM, Tonari no Kaibutsu-kun, Zetsuen no Tempest, and Psycho Pass. This is probably the best assortment of shows out since I've had a crunchyroll sub (about 4 seasons now).
clipse026 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2012, 03:31 PM   #625
takai
Fly for a White Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by clipse026
Watching BTOOM, Tonari no Kaibutsu-kun, Zetsuen no Tempest, and Psycho Pass. This is probably the best assortment of shows out since I've had a crunchyroll sub (about 4 seasons now).
Definitely, this is one of the higher quality seasons we've had in recent memory. I'm also watching Sietokai no Ichizon Lv. 2, To Love Ru Darkness, and Onii-chan Dakedo Ai Sae Areba Kankeinai yo ne.

I've heard good things about both Psycho Pass and Tempest.
Old 11-28-2012, 01:22 PM   #626
Kungfro
Takeo Ischi

Lots of awesome news lately. Something being planned for Kino's Journey, hopefully a second season.
http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/news...ourney-readers

Possibility of more Mushi-shi.
http://www.crunchyroll.ca/anime-news...on-new-project

KyoAni teasing their next anime.
http://tamakomarket.com/
Old 11-28-2012, 01:31 PM   #627
kaiteng
CONGRATS MAN XD

kaiteng is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekaiteng is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekaiteng is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekaiteng is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekaiteng is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekaiteng is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekaiteng is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekaiteng is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekaiteng is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekaiteng is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekaiteng is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
KyoAni teasing their next anime.
http://tamakomarket.com/
From the same team who made "K-ON!", but with the original stories instead of adaptation.
kaiteng is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2012, 08:11 PM   #628
BuffaloBill
1up

BuffaloBill is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBuffaloBill is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBuffaloBill is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBuffaloBill is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBuffaloBill is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBuffaloBill is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBuffaloBill is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBuffaloBill is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBuffaloBill is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBuffaloBill is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBuffaloBill is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Sword Art Online rocks my socks
BuffaloBill is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2012, 08:51 PM   #629
Kungfro
Takeo Ischi

Quote:
Originally Posted by BuffaloBill
Sword Art Online rocks my socks

I keep hearing that, I'm gonna have to check it out sometime.
Old 11-28-2012, 09:22 PM   #630
BuffaloBill
1up

BuffaloBill is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBuffaloBill is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBuffaloBill is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBuffaloBill is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBuffaloBill is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBuffaloBill is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBuffaloBill is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBuffaloBill is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBuffaloBill is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBuffaloBill is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBuffaloBill is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
I keep hearing that, I'm gonna have to check it out sometime.

I'd definitely recommend it. I was hooked after the first ep
BuffaloBill is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: