Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 01-08-2013, 01:37 AM   #646
The_Yearning
The Truthteller

The_Yearning has decent reputationThe_Yearning has decent reputation
Default Re: official manga/anime thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by BuffaloBill
Blue Exorcist is the shit. One of the best anime shows I've ever seen. Deadman Wonderland was alright, nowhere near as good as E7. I tried to watch Tiger and Bunny a while ago but I couldn't get into it. I might try it again soon.

Is you serious? You must not have seen too many animes then.
The_Yearning is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2013, 05:54 PM   #647
Kungfro
Takeo Ischi

Kungfro is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKungfro is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKungfro is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKungfro is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKungfro is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKungfro is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKungfro is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKungfro is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKungfro is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Just finished Helen ESP. Same mangaka that did Franken Fran, though it's not so twisted. Really good manga, shame he only made two volumes.

Kungfro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2013, 08:40 PM   #648
BuffaloBill
WANTED

BuffaloBill is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBuffaloBill is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBuffaloBill is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBuffaloBill is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBuffaloBill is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBuffaloBill is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBuffaloBill is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBuffaloBill is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBuffaloBill is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBuffaloBill is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBuffaloBill is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by The_Yearning
Is you serious? You must not have seen too many animes then.

I've completed over 30 at least. Maybe more.

What's wrong with Blue Exorcist?
BuffaloBill is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2013, 08:44 PM   #649
BuffaloBill
WANTED

BuffaloBill is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBuffaloBill is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBuffaloBill is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBuffaloBill is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBuffaloBill is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBuffaloBill is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBuffaloBill is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBuffaloBill is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBuffaloBill is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBuffaloBill is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBuffaloBill is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Does anyone have opinions on Sakamichi no Apollon? Gonna watch it soon.
Old 01-17-2013, 10:35 PM   #650
clipse026
Local High School Star

clipse026 is a pretty well-respected posterclipse026 is a pretty well-respected posterclipse026 is a pretty well-respected posterclipse026 is a pretty well-respected poster

Quote:
Does anyone have opinions on Sakamichi no Apollon? Gonna watch it soon.
1 of my top 10 favorites and I've seen just under 300 shows to completion now. I remember watching it (and reading the manga because I was impatient) and it making me feel happy.
clipse026 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2013, 10:52 PM   #651
BuffaloBill
WANTED

Quote:
Originally Posted by clipse026
1 of my top 10 favorites and I've seen just under 300 shows to completion now. I remember watching it (and reading the manga because I was impatient) and it making me feel happy.

Thanks man. I can't wait to check it out now.
Old 01-18-2013, 08:37 AM   #652
Black Joker
NBA rookie of the year

Black Joker is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBlack Joker is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBlack Joker is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBlack Joker is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBlack Joker is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBlack Joker is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBlack Joker is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBlack Joker is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBlack Joker is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBlack Joker is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBlack Joker is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kungfro

It's been almost 2 years since Gainax ruined Christmas, how naive I was to think P&S would ever get another season.
sigh, everyone got trolled by that ending
Black Joker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2013, 06:42 PM   #653
BuffaloBill
WANTED

Quote:
Originally Posted by clipse026

It was really good. The pacing was a bit weird, I guess because it was only 12 episodes long. But the music was amazing. I'd recommend it.
Old 01-24-2013, 07:00 PM   #654
Kungfro
Takeo Ischi

Kungfro is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKungfro is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKungfro is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKungfro is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKungfro is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKungfro is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKungfro is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKungfro is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKungfro is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Shaft's new anime Sasami-san@Ganbaranai has been pretty interesting so far, the setup is definitely reminiscent of Haruhi.

I've also enjoyed Tamako Market so far, I'm kind of a sucker for Kyoani SoL. Minami-ke has also been solid, I doubt the show will ever get back to the quality of the first season, but it's still good.
Old 01-24-2013, 07:05 PM   #655
kaiteng
CONGRATS MAN XD

kaiteng is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekaiteng is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekaiteng is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekaiteng is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekaiteng is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekaiteng is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekaiteng is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekaiteng is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekaiteng is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekaiteng is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekaiteng is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kungfro
kaiteng is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2013, 07:06 PM   #656
Kungfro
Takeo Ischi

Milky Holmes is getting another anime. I don't know if anyone else is a fan, but I really enjoyed the first two seasons.

Quote:
Detective Opera Milky Holmes Gets 3rd TV Anime This Summer

Detective Opera Milky Holmes co-creator Rei Kodama confirmed on Thursday that a new project was announced during Bushiroad's stage event. The summer anime will be the third television anime that will advance the franchise into a new stage with new characters.

The new Milky Holmes Sisters group includes Kazumi and Arisu (Alice), two 12-year-old girls. Kazumi with a black motif will be voiced by Aimi Terakawa, while Arisu with a white motif will be cast in an open audition that will start on February 1.
http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/news...s-3rd-tv-anime
Old 01-24-2013, 07:09 PM   #657
Kungfro
Takeo Ischi

Quote:
Originally Posted by kaiteng

Yea that was sort of my reaction to the first episode. I went in to it not really knowing what it was going to be about, so the stuff that starts happening really came out of nowhere for me.
Old 01-24-2013, 07:44 PM   #658
Mr. I'm So Rad
So What If It Is

Mr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Anyone here mess with Toriko? I've been thinking about getting into it.
Mr. I'm So Rad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2013, 08:43 PM   #659
kaiteng
CONGRATS MAN XD

kaiteng is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekaiteng is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekaiteng is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekaiteng is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekaiteng is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekaiteng is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekaiteng is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekaiteng is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekaiteng is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekaiteng is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekaiteng is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. I'm So Rad
Anyone here mess with Toriko? I've been thinking about getting into it.
It's basically Dragonball Z + generic food tasting show. IMO, unless you are a pre-teen addicting to TV, don't even bother.
kaiteng is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2013, 09:40 PM   #660
clipse026
Local High School Star

clipse026 is a pretty well-respected posterclipse026 is a pretty well-respected posterclipse026 is a pretty well-respected posterclipse026 is a pretty well-respected poster

Quote:
It was really good. The pacing was a bit weird, I guess because it was only 12 episodes long. But the music was amazing. I'd recommend it.
Nice. Yea I really liked the music. It definitely stuck with me instantly after the 1st episode.
clipse026 is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: