Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 02-15-2013, 03:19 PM   #676
Kungfro
Takeo Ischi

Kungfro is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKungfro is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKungfro is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKungfro is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKungfro is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKungfro is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKungfro is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKungfro is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKungfro is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: official manga/anime thread

Legend of Galactic Heroes is amazing.

Kungfro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2013, 03:55 PM   #677
kaiteng
CONGRATS MAN XD

kaiteng is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekaiteng is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekaiteng is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekaiteng is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekaiteng is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekaiteng is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekaiteng is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekaiteng is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekaiteng is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekaiteng is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekaiteng is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kungfro
Japanese Bronies.
kaiteng is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2013, 04:38 PM   #678
Kungfro
Takeo Ischi

Kungfro is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKungfro is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKungfro is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKungfro is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKungfro is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKungfro is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKungfro is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKungfro is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKungfro is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by kaiteng
Japanese Bronies.

Voiced largely by the cast of Milky Holmes oddly enough.

http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/inte...-pony-in-japan
Old 02-21-2013, 11:19 PM   #679
takai
Fly for a White Guy

takai is a pretty well-respected postertakai is a pretty well-respected postertakai is a pretty well-respected poster

Got my Baka and Test OVA blu rays today. Been laughing my ass off. Honestly, this series has so much potential to go farther. I really hope a season 3 happens sometime next fall or winter.

takai is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2013, 11:50 PM   #680
LongLiveTheKing
Go HEATLES!

LongLiveTheKing is considered somewhat coolLongLiveTheKing is considered somewhat cool

DBZ Fans in the new movie "Dragonball Z: Battle of the Gods" Goku will go Super Saiyan GOD

The true transformation after SSJ3, so it is canon, unlike GT.
It's looking to be epic!
LongLiveTheKing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2013, 12:07 AM   #681
clipse026
Local High School Star

clipse026 is a pretty well-respected posterclipse026 is a pretty well-respected posterclipse026 is a pretty well-respected posterclipse026 is a pretty well-respected poster

God damn so much more interesting stuff in that Spring chart than there was for the last season. I've been watching only like 3 shows and getting bored.
clipse026 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2013, 12:45 AM   #682
Kungfro
Takeo Ischi

Quote:
Originally Posted by clipse026
God damn so much more interesting stuff in that Spring chart than there was for the last season. I've been watching only like 3 shows and getting bored.

I just finished Devil Survivor on my 3ds, and Devil Survivor 2 just came in from amazon, so I'll probably watch that show once it's done airing and I've finished the game. Some second seasons like Ore no Imouto and Railgun that I'll be watching, and there's plenty of other stuff I'll be giving a shot.

What shows you watching this season? I've only got three that I'm paying attention to as well, but they may be different then what you're watching.

Last edited by Kungfro : 02-22-2013 at 12:54 AM.
Old 02-22-2013, 01:10 AM   #683
takai
Fly for a White Guy

takai is a pretty well-respected postertakai is a pretty well-respected postertakai is a pretty well-respected poster

Quote:
Agreed. This season was a disappointment. But after coming from a season of To Love Ru, BTOOOM, Chuunibyou, and more, you can't expect much.

Ore no Kanojo is fantastic so far though. I'm truly hooked on that one.
Old 02-25-2013, 12:25 PM   #684
takai
Fly for a White Guy

Quote:
Didn't know it was out. Awesome, I'll have to take a look. I was a bit bored with the current season honestly. Only had one show I really into.
Old 02-25-2013, 12:41 PM   #685
Pacers4ever
Banned

Pacers4ever has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
Yeah this season suck cawk. I usually don't pay any interest to loli/ecchi/harem infested animes and just watch the ones with good story/plot or really good comedy
Pacers4ever is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2013, 12:45 PM   #686
takai
Fly for a White Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pacers4ever
Yeah this season suck cawk. I usually don't pay any interest to loli/ecchi/harem infested animes and just watch the ones with good story/plot or really good comedy
Harem is the bomb dude

I usually go for comedy. I like having one good story show a season, but that's about it for me. I didn't have one this season however.
Old 02-26-2013, 02:49 PM   #687
Kungfro
Takeo Ischi

Not actually anime/manga, but there's a countdown thats been going for a few days for a japanese indie game called Yume Nikki. If you haven't tried it it's worth checking out, it is free.

Download link

Countdown
Old 02-26-2013, 03:02 PM   #688
Pacers4ever
Banned

Pacers4ever has an OK reputation so far

Quote:

Not actually anime/manga, but there's a countdown thats been going for a few days for a japanese indie game called Yume Nikki. If you haven't tried it it's worth checking out, it is free.

Download link

Countdown
Confused. I googled i and it said that game came out in 2004, so what's the countdown for? A sequel or something? Is the link a demo?
Pacers4ever is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2013, 03:10 PM   #689
Kungfro
Takeo Ischi

Yea it is an older game, though it's been updated several times since that initial release. It's been a while since anything related to this game has come out though, so I really want to know what this countdown is. Download link is the full game.
Old 02-26-2013, 03:41 PM   #690
clipse026
Local High School Star

clipse026 is a pretty well-respected posterclipse026 is a pretty well-respected posterclipse026 is a pretty well-respected posterclipse026 is a pretty well-respected poster

Quote:
I just finished Devil Survivor on my 3ds, and Devil Survivor 2 just came in from amazon, so I'll probably watch that show once it's done airing and I've finished the game. Some second seasons like Ore no Imouto and Railgun that I'll be watching, and there's plenty of other stuff I'll be giving a shot.

What shows you watching this season? I've only got three that I'm paying attention to as well, but they may be different then what you're watching.
I'm watching
Boku wa Tomo Next - 5/10
Blast of Tempest - 7/10
Sakurasou - 6/10 and boring
Maoyu -7/10

I don't drop stuff if I've already seen most of it. I also just finished Kokoro Connect on crunchyroll. It was very good but the sequel isn't on there
clipse026 is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: