Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 02-26-2013, 03:57 PM   #691
takai
Fly for a White Guy

takai is a pretty well-respected postertakai is a pretty well-respected postertakai is a pretty well-respected poster
Default Re: official manga/anime thread

Boku wa Tomodoachi is getting better and better each episode. When it first started, I thought it was boring. But now I'm excited for each new episode, I can;t really explain why.

I like Kate a lot too.
takai is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2013, 04:21 PM   #692
Kungfro
Takeo Ischi

Kungfro is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKungfro is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKungfro is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKungfro is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKungfro is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKungfro is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKungfro is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKungfro is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKungfro is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by clipse026
I'm watching
Boku wa Tomo Next - 5/10
Blast of Tempest - 7/10
Sakurasou - 6/10 and boring
Maoyu -7/10

I don't drop stuff if I've already seen most of it. I also just finished Kokoro Connect on crunchyroll. It was very good but the sequel isn't on there

Yea right now I'm watching Minami-ke, Tamako Market, and Sasami-san.
Kungfro is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2013, 10:25 PM   #693
clipse026
Local High School Star

clipse026 is a pretty well-respected posterclipse026 is a pretty well-respected posterclipse026 is a pretty well-respected posterclipse026 is a pretty well-respected poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kungfro
I also have Sasami-san on my list but it's on another site so I forget to look it up.
clipse026 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2013, 10:53 PM   #694
takai
Fly for a White Guy

takai is a pretty well-respected postertakai is a pretty well-respected postertakai is a pretty well-respected poster

Quote:
How is Tamako Market? I've been enjoying Kyo-Ani's work as of late.
Old 02-26-2013, 11:57 PM   #695
Kungfro
Takeo Ischi

Kungfro is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKungfro is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKungfro is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKungfro is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKungfro is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKungfro is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKungfro is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKungfro is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKungfro is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by takai
How is Tamako Market? I've been enjoying Kyo-Ani's work as of late.

I'm liking it. It's nothing incredible but it's an enjoyable SoL with a few weird elements.
Old 02-27-2013, 12:12 AM   #696
Rekindled
Pringles Reborn

Rekindled posts stuff that is definitely making some people angryRekindled posts stuff that is definitely making some people angryRekindled posts stuff that is definitely making some people angry

have u guys seen Btooom! , one of the best anime ive seen, hopefully there is gonna be a 2nd season out soon.

it's kinda like sword art online i guess, only much more violent and life/death feel, dont worry the violent and death stuff arent that graphic, much of it is only implied.

Last edited by Rekindled : 02-27-2013 at 12:18 AM.
Rekindled is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2013, 12:26 AM   #697
takai
Fly for a White Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rekindled
have u guys seen Btooom! , one of the best anime ive seen, hopefully there is gonna be a 2nd season out soon.

it's kinda like sword art online i guess, only much more violent and life/death feel, dont worry the violent and death stuff arent that graphic, much of it is only implied.
Yea, I really enjoyed it. I heard that a second season could be a stretch due to low sales. Regardless I hope it gets a second season anyway.
Old 02-27-2013, 12:45 AM   #698
Rekindled
Pringles Reborn

Rekindled posts stuff that is definitely making some people angryRekindled posts stuff that is definitely making some people angryRekindled posts stuff that is definitely making some people angry

Quote:
Originally Posted by takai
Yea, I really enjoyed it. I heard that a second season could be a stretch due to low sales. Regardless I hope it gets a second season anyway.

i could see how it wouldnt sell in japan , since it's about violence and human killing human and stuff.

i really wish animes would just finish their plot in anime. cuz most of the times they dont get to have another season to tell the whole story.

kinda like Full Metal Panic, fantastic anime, but the manga has like so much more story left, yet the anime ends in middle of the story.
Rekindled is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2013, 02:35 AM   #699
KOBE143
In GawdBe We Trust

KOBE143 has one of the lowest reputations on this boardKOBE143 has one of the lowest reputations on this boardKOBE143 has one of the lowest reputations on this boardKOBE143 has one of the lowest reputations on this boardKOBE143 has one of the lowest reputations on this boardKOBE143 has one of the lowest reputations on this board

Bunch of nerds
KOBE143 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2013, 02:43 AM   #700
takai
Fly for a White Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by KOBE143
Bunch of nerds
Must be a slow night for you to specifically come to the anime/manga thread to call us nerds. You shame the name of Kobe you tool.
Old 03-05-2013, 02:35 AM   #701
Kungfro
Takeo Ischi

Finished watching The Tatami Galaxy, highly recommend it. I don't know why I took so long for me to get to watching it, but I'm glad I finally did. The way the last two episodes tied everything together was really cool.

Last edited by Kungfro : 04-02-2013 at 11:58 PM.
Old 03-05-2013, 02:36 AM   #702
Kungfro
Takeo Ischi

Quote:

Not actually anime/manga, but there's a countdown thats been going for a few days for a japanese indie game called Yume Nikki. If you haven't tried it it's worth checking out, it is free.

Download link

Countdown

Countdown over, Yume Nikki getting a Novel, manga, and CD.

Quote:
The official website for Kikyama's surreal-horror dōjin game Yume Nikki has announced that the game is getting both a light novel and a manga adaptation. Novelist Akira (Kyōran Kazoku Nikki, Sasami-san@Ganbaranai) is writing the light novel, tentatively titled Yume Nikki -Anata no Yume ni Watashi wa Inai- (Dream Diary -Inside of Your Dream, I Am Not There-), and Vocaloid video artist Ako Arisaka is illustrating the novel.

Takeshobo's web manga magazine Manga Life Win+ will serialize the manga version. Hitoshi Tomizawa (Alien Nine, Treasure Hunter) is drawing the manga based on producer and Vocaloid composer Machigerita's original story.

Kikyama's Yume Nikki free 2004 PC game revolved around a girl named "Madotsuki" as she traveled through her dreams, sometimes encountering disturbing situations.

Central Park Media released Tomizawa's three-volume Alien Nine manga and the Alien Nine Emulators sequel in North America in 2003-2004, and the company also released the four-episode Alien Nine anime series in 2003. The company also released Tomizawa's three-volume Treasure Hunter manga in North America in 2004.

Akira's Kyōran Kazoku Nikki and Sasami-san@Ganbaranai light novels have both received television anime adaptations.
http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/inte...ga-adaptations
Old 03-05-2013, 02:37 AM   #703
Kungfro
Takeo Ischi

Hidamari Sketch Gets New Anime of Sae & Hiro's Graduation

Quote:
The "Chō Hidamatsuri in Nippon Budōkan" event announced on Sunday that production on a new anime in the Hidamari Sketch franchise has been green-lit. The new anime will center on the graduation of the characters Sae and Hiro. Ryoko Shintani — the voice of Sae — confirmed the announcement on her blog after the event; the live program ran so late that the franchise's official Twitter account apologized to the attendees.

Hidamari Sketch's story centers around a high school for the arts and the everyday life of some of its students. Houbunsha's Manga Time Kirara Carat magazine published the original manga by Ume Aoki (Puella Magi Madoka Magica designer) in Japan. Yen Press publishes the Sunshine Sketch manga in North America, and Sentai Filmworks licensed the four television anime series.
http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/news...iro-graduation

Last edited by Kungfro : 03-05-2013 at 11:09 AM.
Old 03-05-2013, 03:04 AM   #704
Nick Young
WE THE PEOPLE

Nick Young has one of the lowest reputations on this boardNick Young has one of the lowest reputations on this boardNick Young has one of the lowest reputations on this boardNick Young has one of the lowest reputations on this boardNick Young has one of the lowest reputations on this boardNick Young has one of the lowest reputations on this board

Does anyone know when Kids on the Slope gets dubbed in to English?
Nick Young is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2013, 01:48 PM   #705
Kungfro
Takeo Ischi

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nick Young
Does anyone know when Kids on the Slope gets dubbed in to English?

http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/ency...=13944&page=28

I think maybe May 7, I'm not entirely sure.
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: