Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 03-05-2013, 03:14 PM   #706
BuffaloBill
Death Gun

BuffaloBill is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBuffaloBill is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBuffaloBill is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBuffaloBill is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBuffaloBill is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBuffaloBill is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBuffaloBill is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBuffaloBill is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBuffaloBill is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBuffaloBill is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBuffaloBill is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: official manga/anime thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by clipse026
Nice. Yea I really liked the music. It definitely stuck with me instantly after the 1st episode.

My favorite part of the entire series was the school festival episode. The music they played in that one gave me chills. I still go back and watch that episode from time to time.
BuffaloBill is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2013, 09:03 PM   #707
kaiteng
CONGRATS MAN XD

kaiteng is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekaiteng is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekaiteng is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekaiteng is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekaiteng is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekaiteng is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekaiteng is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekaiteng is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekaiteng is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekaiteng is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekaiteng is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kungfro

"Too bad! It was just me!"
kaiteng is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2013, 10:15 PM   #708
clipse026
Local High School Star

clipse026 is a pretty well-respected posterclipse026 is a pretty well-respected posterclipse026 is a pretty well-respected posterclipse026 is a pretty well-respected poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by BuffaloBill
My favorite part of the entire series was the school festival episode. The music they played in that one gave me chills. I still go back and watch that episode from time to time.
I need to rewatch this and Beck. 2 of my favorites and they both had great music.
clipse026 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2013, 02:33 AM   #709
Kungfro
Takeo Ischi

Kungfro is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKungfro is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKungfro is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKungfro is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKungfro is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKungfro is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKungfro is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKungfro is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKungfro is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKungfro is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Just finished reading Lucifer and the Biscuit Hammer, pretty good read. Kinda reminded me of Trigun in some ways.

Kungfro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2013, 09:50 AM   #710
magic chiongson
I post-up midgets

magic chiongson is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemagic chiongson is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemagic chiongson is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemagic chiongson is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemagic chiongson is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemagic chiongson is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemagic chiongson is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemagic chiongson is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemagic chiongson is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemagic chiongson is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemagic chiongson is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Just finished reading Lucifer and the Biscuit Hammer, pretty good read. Kinda reminded me of Trigun in some ways.

i finished that a few years ago, and yeah i enjoyed it
magic chiongson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2013, 12:43 AM   #711
Kungfro
Takeo Ischi

Kungfro is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKungfro is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKungfro is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKungfro is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKungfro is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKungfro is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKungfro is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKungfro is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKungfro is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKungfro is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Old 03-11-2013, 03:46 AM   #712
takai
Fly for a White Guy

takai is a pretty well-respected postertakai is a pretty well-respected postertakai is a pretty well-respected poster

Oh my goodness. Shaq at the Hatsune Miku booth at SXSW. No words can describe how awesome this is..... Shaq is the man

takai is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2013, 01:06 AM   #713
kaiteng
CONGRATS MAN XD

kaiteng is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekaiteng is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekaiteng is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekaiteng is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekaiteng is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekaiteng is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekaiteng is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekaiteng is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekaiteng is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekaiteng is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekaiteng is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by takai
Oh my goodness. Shaq at the Hatsune Miku booth at SXSW. No words can describe how awesome this is..... Shaq is the man

He seems to be an adventurous investor too. Vocaloid is a serious business, and it is just a matter of time someone will seriously invest on expanding the English speaking market for this software in North America.
Old 03-12-2013, 02:33 AM   #714
takai
Fly for a White Guy

takai is a pretty well-respected postertakai is a pretty well-respected postertakai is a pretty well-respected poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by kaiteng
He seems to be an adventurous investor too. Vocaloid is a serious business, and it is just a matter of time someone will seriously invest on expanding the English speaking market for this software in North America.
Hell they've been talking about it for years. Crypton, the creators of the Vocaloid program, have already said they're releasing the English voice bank in North America this summer.

Miku has already taken America by storm, not to mention they're putting her video games into arcades in America, and are possibly in the process of releasing her PS3 game in America as well. It's only a matter of time before she really takes off here.
Old 03-13-2013, 05:24 PM   #715
Kungfro
Takeo Ischi

Quote:
Originally Posted by takai
Miku has already taken America by storm, not to mention they're putting her video games into arcades in America, and are possibly in the process of releasing her PS3 game in America as well..

That's Project Diva right? I'd be interested in getting that, mostly because I enjoy rhythm games and nobody but Japan ever seems to do them. I suppose I could just import a copy since it doesn't really require knowing Japanese to play but it would just be easier if I could get it off of PSN.
Old 03-21-2013, 02:32 PM   #716
Kungfro
Takeo Ischi

Old 03-21-2013, 02:35 PM   #717
kaiteng
CONGRATS MAN XD

There actually was Madoka Magica the Movie screening open to the public at a local theatre in Scarborough, ON.
Old 03-21-2013, 02:38 PM   #718
Kungfro
Takeo Ischi

Quote:
Originally Posted by kaiteng
There actually was Madoka Magica the Movie screening open to the public at a local theatre in Scarborough, ON.

I was hearing that they were starting to air it in Canada, doubt it makes it out my way though.
Old 03-27-2013, 03:25 PM   #719
Kungfro
Takeo Ischi

Looks like we'll be getting more Chuunibyou from Kyoani .

Quote:
Chūnibyō demo Koi ga Shitai! 'Contract Renewed' Teaser Aired

The final episode of the Tamako Market television anime series ended on Wednesday night (effectively early Thursday morning) with a teaser video for the Chūnibyō demo Koi ga Shitai! anime that simply stated, "Contract renewed." The show's official website also features a new visual (pictured at right) with the same words.

he show's official Twitter account has also asked fans to wait for more information in a follow-up report. Kyoto Animation produced both anime series.

The Chūnibyō demo Koi ga Shitai! television anime series premiered in Japan last October. Sentai Filmworks acquired the series for digital and home video distribution in North America, and The Anime Network is streaming the series.
http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/news...d-teaser-aired
http://www.anime-chu-2.com/

Teaser
Old 03-27-2013, 07:45 PM   #720
takai
Fly for a White Guy

Quote:
Looks like we'll be getting more Chuunibyou from Kyoani .

http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/news...d-teaser-aired
http://www.anime-chu-2.com/

Teaser
Oh man, I'm excited. I really loved that show, it was so funny. But I really don't know where they'd go with a second season, plot-wise.

And this is why I love Rikka.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature...&v=IikZNz41J_g
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: