Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 10-18-2010, 09:34 AM   #61
simcjt
The bodyguard

simcjt is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablesimcjt is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablesimcjt is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablesimcjt is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablesimcjt is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablesimcjt is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablesimcjt is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablesimcjt is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablesimcjt is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablesimcjt is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablesimcjt is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: official manga/anime thread

I guess we can also use this thread to contribute some ways we enjoy watching/reading.

My contribution, http://www.animeseason.com/

Enjoy

Haven't finished high school of the dead but it's in the link and it was alright. A mix of pervy, normal high school anime, with a twist of Zombieland.
simcjt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2010, 04:06 PM   #62
Kungfro
Takeo Ischi

Kungfro is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKungfro is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKungfro is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKungfro is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKungfro is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKungfro is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKungfro is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKungfro is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKungfro is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKungfro is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

As far as watching anime, I prefer torrents. Best places to go are:
http://www.bakabt.com/index.php
http://www.tokyotosho.info/
You may need to download CCCP in order to play the files. Use Media Player classic when watching as well.

If you want to watch shows currently airing, check chartfag for shows, http://animecalendar.net/ for show listings, then grab the torrents from tokyotosho as they come out.

For manga, I'll usually download it from mangatraders or #lurk, then read it using Cdisplay.

Last edited by Kungfro : 10-23-2010 at 06:31 PM.
Kungfro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2010, 04:59 PM   #63
Black Joker
NBA rookie of the year

Black Joker is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBlack Joker is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBlack Joker is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBlack Joker is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBlack Joker is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBlack Joker is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBlack Joker is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBlack Joker is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBlack Joker is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBlack Joker is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBlack Joker is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

for manga i usually go with Mangastream.com or Mangafox.com

i haven't watched any anime in awhile, might catch up on some this week
Black Joker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2010, 06:30 PM   #64
Timmy D for MVP
Chuck Hayes Stan

Timmy D for MVP is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTimmy D for MVP is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTimmy D for MVP is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTimmy D for MVP is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTimmy D for MVP is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTimmy D for MVP is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTimmy D for MVP is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTimmy D for MVP is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTimmy D for MVP is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTimmy D for MVP is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTimmy D for MVP is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

http://www.animefreak.tv/

http://www.onemanga.com/

The websites I use.
Timmy D for MVP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2010, 02:10 PM   #65
Kungfro
Takeo Ischi

Kungfro is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKungfro is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKungfro is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKungfro is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKungfro is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKungfro is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKungfro is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKungfro is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKungfro is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKungfro is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Just finished Trapeze, weird but pretty cool. Thinking of watching Eden of the East next.
Old 10-22-2010, 01:03 AM   #66
ImmortalD24
Banned

ImmortalD24 has an incredible reputation hereImmortalD24 has an incredible reputation hereImmortalD24 has an incredible reputation hereImmortalD24 has an incredible reputation hereImmortalD24 has an incredible reputation hereImmortalD24 has an incredible reputation here

*bump*
ImmortalD24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2010, 01:10 AM   #67
Lebron23
Most Valuable Player

Lebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Just recently watched Rurouni Kenshin Ova. I like the fighting scenes. It was a good ending despite Kenshin dying.
Lebron23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2010, 03:43 AM   #68
Rojogaqu11
Great young streetballer

Rojogaqu11 has an OK reputation so far

Great thread. I mostly watch those which are the consensus best of the bunch. I don't consider myself an otaku, or an expert in the subject, but I know several people who are very knowledgeable about anime/manga. I have also watched plenty of old and new, so I can give an opinion too. Here's a list of the anime/manga I've enjoyed, and are my recommendations to anyone looking for a good to great experience.

In no order, those I remember right now:
(Genre list taken from www.animefreak.tv, for those that haven't watched some of them)

Berserk : Action, Adventure, Demons, Drama, Fantasy, Horror, Romance, Supernatural, Military, Seinen
Darker than Black: Action, Mystery, Drama, Sci-Fi
Black Lagoon: action, seinen
Rahxephon: Action, Mystery, Drama, Mecha, Romance, Sci-Fi
Death Note: Mystery, Drama, Supernatural, Police, Psychological, Thriller
Claymore:Action, Adventure, Drama, Fantasy, Shounen, Supernatural
Code Geass:Action, Drama, Mecha, School, Supernatural, Military
Cowboy Bebop: Action, Adventure, Comedy, Drama, Sci-Fi, Space
Xam'd Lost Memories: Action, Sci-Fi
Tengen Toppa Gurren Laggen:Action, Comedy, Mecha, Sci-Fi
Soul Eater: Action, Adventure, Comedy, Fantasy, Shounen, Supernatural
Samurai Champloo: Adventure, Comedy, Samurai, Shounen
Baccano: Action, Adventure, Fantasy, Historical, Seinen

Those come to mind right now. I'm sure there are a few others I'm forgetting. I've watched Naruto, Bleach, etc. too. Without filler episodes these are good too.

I've watched many oldies too, some very unknown. My childhood favorites were Saint Seiya, DBZ, Rurouni Kenshin, etc.
Rojogaqu11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2010, 06:33 PM   #69
Kungfro
Takeo Ischi

Just finished reading the VN Saya no Uta. It is extremely messed up.

Last edited by Kungfro : 10-24-2010 at 01:12 AM.
Old 10-24-2010, 01:12 AM   #70
Kungfro
Takeo Ischi

bump

Old 10-27-2010, 04:33 PM   #71
Straw Hat
I airball my layups

Straw Hat has an OK reputation so far

Bleach Chapter 424

slow chapter, but kinda has to be considering what's going on in the story right now
Straw Hat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2010, 04:36 PM   #72
Straw Hat
I airball my layups

Straw Hat has an OK reputation so far

One Piece Chapter 602

The adventure finally begins again. Nice cameos by some of the straw hats' masters
Straw Hat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2010, 05:04 PM   #73
Killbot
KillImpaleLiquefyLynch

Killbot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKillbot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKillbot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKillbot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKillbot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKillbot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKillbot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKillbot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKillbot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKillbot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKillbot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Straw Hat

One Piece Chapter 602

The adventure finally begins again. Nice cameos by some of the straw hats' masters

Thanks. Reading it now.
Killbot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2010, 05:09 PM   #74
chains5000
From Out Of Nowhere

chains5000 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablechains5000 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablechains5000 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablechains5000 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablechains5000 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablechains5000 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablechains5000 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablechains5000 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablechains5000 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablechains5000 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablechains5000 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Killbot
Thanks. Reading it now.
Great chapter
chains5000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2010, 05:15 PM   #75
Killbot
KillImpaleLiquefyLynch

Killbot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKillbot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKillbot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKillbot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKillbot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKillbot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKillbot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKillbot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKillbot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKillbot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKillbot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by chains5000
Great chapter

Indeed. I laughed when Sanji figured out the Luffy was in the isle of women, while Sanji got stuck with the transgendered people.
Killbot is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: