Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 05-11-2013, 01:01 AM   #751
BurningHammer
Burning Spirit!

BurningHammer is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBurningHammer is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBurningHammer is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBurningHammer is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBurningHammer is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBurningHammer is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBurningHammer is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBurningHammer is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBurningHammer is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBurningHammer is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBurningHammer is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: official manga/anime thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kungfro
Plastic Nee-san was surprisingly funny for such a short anime.

CARTOON VIOLENCE! CARTOON VIOLENCE!!
BurningHammer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2013, 01:22 AM   #752
Kungfro
Takeo Ischi

Kungfro is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKungfro is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKungfro is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKungfro is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKungfro is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKungfro is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKungfro is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKungfro is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKungfro is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKungfro is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKungfro is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by BurningHammer
CARTOON VIOLENCE! CARTOON VIOLENCE!!

Kungfro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2013, 12:04 AM   #753
Kungfro
Takeo Ischi

Kungfro is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKungfro is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKungfro is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKungfro is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKungfro is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKungfro is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKungfro is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKungfro is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKungfro is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKungfro is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKungfro is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Old 05-24-2013, 04:00 PM   #754
Kungfro
Takeo Ischi

Quote:
Anipipo Crowdfunding Site Launches Beta with Santa Company

The beta for the animation crowdfunding service Anipipo launched on Thursday and introduced several of its launch projects. Projects include Kenji Itoso's original anime film Santa Company, Anigo Animation's "ABC of Akari" short, and Moo's SWEETS&WORLD and PONPON PIPOPO picture books.

The Japanese/Thai IT service development company Goopa launched a preview of its crowdfunding service Anipipo in October.

The service, which is available in English and Japanese, exclusively funds animated projects through individual contributors. The site is led by Hiroaki Taira, Vincent Sethiwan, Sam Tiyavutiroj and directed by Kentaro Sakakibara of the Japanese investment firm Samurai Incubate.

Crowdfunding services such as Kickstarter funded Production I.G and Masaaki Yuasa's anime short Kick-Heart, abstract animation director Mirai Mizue's animated short film project "WONDER," Otakon and Studio Nasu's beat-em-up video game Crisis Heart Brawlers, Clash at Otakon!, and several English-language manga translations.

The Anime Sols crowdfunding and streaming platform launched last week to offer retro anime titles to fans.

http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/news...-santa-company
http://www.anipipo.com/
Old 05-24-2013, 04:02 PM   #755
Kungfro
Takeo Ischi

On the subject of Crowdfunded anime, the Kickstarter for an international release of "Time of EVE: The Movie" reached it's goal of $18000 in the first day. I kind of like the idea of using crowdfunding to support the anime you want to see.

http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/...vie-on-blu-ray
Old 05-24-2013, 04:16 PM   #756
kaiteng
CONGRATS MAN XD

kaiteng is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekaiteng is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekaiteng is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekaiteng is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekaiteng is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekaiteng is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekaiteng is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekaiteng is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekaiteng is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekaiteng is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekaiteng is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
On the subject of Crowdfunded anime, the Kickstarter for an international release of "Time of EVE: The Movie" reached it's goal of $18000 in the first day. I kind of like the idea of using crowdfunding to support the anime you want to see.

http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/...vie-on-blu-ray
I watched the movie and rewatch a bunch of times because of small details hiding in it. It is great, but it has a lot of loose ends.

Last edited by kaiteng : 05-24-2013 at 04:24 PM.
kaiteng is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2013, 03:06 PM   #757
konex
3-time NBA All-Star

konex is a pretty well-respected posterkonex is a pretty well-respected posterkonex is a pretty well-respected poster

Attack on Titan 8 was amazing. Finally this badass shows up next week

Quote:
konex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2013, 03:07 PM   #758
IGOTGAME
NBA All-star

IGOTGAME has a terrific reputationIGOTGAME has a terrific reputationIGOTGAME has a terrific reputationIGOTGAME has a terrific reputationIGOTGAME has a terrific reputationIGOTGAME has a terrific reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by konex
Attack on Titan 8 was amazing. Finally this badass shows up next week

http://i.imgur.com/tI9lS61.jpg?1?5460

my favorite anime in a while. Might go on my All time favorites list.
IGOTGAME is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2013, 03:12 PM   #759
konex
3-time NBA All-Star

konex is a pretty well-respected posterkonex is a pretty well-respected posterkonex is a pretty well-respected poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by IGOTGAME
my favorite anime in a while. Might go on my All time favorites list.

I don't usually read the managa if an anime is already airing but I had to read ahead. The story is INSANE
Old 05-26-2013, 03:16 PM   #760
Kungfro
Takeo Ischi

Upcoming Anime for Summer season

http://anichart.net/summer
Old 05-26-2013, 03:49 PM   #761
IGOTGAME
NBA All-star

IGOTGAME has a terrific reputationIGOTGAME has a terrific reputationIGOTGAME has a terrific reputationIGOTGAME has a terrific reputationIGOTGAME has a terrific reputationIGOTGAME has a terrific reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by konex
I don't usually read the managa if an anime is already airing but I had to read ahead. The story is INSANE

I never read manga but I had to know what was going to happen. Read up to chapter 25. I think I'm going to stop though. I wanted to get the hard copy but my Japenese go to book store only had the first 4 chapters.
IGOTGAME is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2013, 05:20 PM   #762
Burgz V2
Good college starter

Burgz V2 is a pretty well-respected posterBurgz V2 is a pretty well-respected posterBurgz V2 is a pretty well-respected posterBurgz V2 is a pretty well-respected poster

i only used to watch/read naruto. then i got into Bleach and was like "this is awesome"

then i got into One Piece and was like "this is more awesome"

Now I've been searching for anime/manga that can live up to it. Recently gotten into Hunter x Hunter (not bad) and Gintama (hilarious!).
Burgz V2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2013, 08:43 PM   #763
konex
3-time NBA All-Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by Burgz V2
i only used to watch/read naruto. then i got into Bleach and was like "this is awesome"

then i got into One Piece and was like "this is more awesome"

Now I've been searching for anime/manga that can live up to it. Recently gotten into Hunter x Hunter (not bad) and Gintama (hilarious!).

Attack on Titan shits on all of those
Old 05-26-2013, 09:28 PM   #764
kaiteng
CONGRATS MAN XD

kaiteng is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekaiteng is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekaiteng is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekaiteng is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekaiteng is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekaiteng is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekaiteng is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekaiteng is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekaiteng is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekaiteng is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekaiteng is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Upcoming Anime for Summer season

http://anichart.net/summer
Saint Seiya the CG movie has been postponed to 2014.

And woah, Neptunia is that big?
kaiteng is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2013, 09:53 PM   #765
Kungfro
Takeo Ischi

Quote:
Originally Posted by kaiteng
Saint Seiya the CG movie has been postponed to 2014.

And woah, Neptunia is that big?

I guess. I bought the first game because I loved how ridiculous the setup for the story was. Actually kind of liked the characters too, I just couldn't get into the gameplay.
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: