Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 10-27-2010, 04:16 PM   #76
chains5000
From Out Of Nowhere

chains5000 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablechains5000 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablechains5000 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablechains5000 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablechains5000 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablechains5000 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablechains5000 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablechains5000 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablechains5000 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablechains5000 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablechains5000 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: official manga/anime thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Killbot
Indeed. I laughed when Sanji figured out the Luffy was in the isle of women, while Sanji got stuck with the transgendered people.
Yeah, Sanji was as funny as ever
chains5000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2010, 06:01 PM   #77
Straw Hat
I airball my layups

Straw Hat has an OK reputation so far

for those who care. No Naruto this week.
Straw Hat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2010, 06:02 PM   #78
Straw Hat
I airball my layups

how do people feel about History's Strongest Disciple Kenichi and Fairy Tail. I'm a fan of both of em, huge chapter coming out for FT this week, three chapters released at once
Old 10-27-2010, 06:07 PM   #79
Poodle
Banned

Poodle has a very bad reputationPoodle has a very bad reputationPoodle has a very bad reputationPoodle has a very bad reputationPoodle has a very bad reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Straw Hat
for those who care. No Naruto this week.

isn't there another filler? anyways naruto has been fillers for like a month. can't wait for the next arc to start....
Poodle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2010, 06:14 PM   #80
Straw Hat
I airball my layups

Quote:
Originally Posted by Poodle
isn't there another filler? anyways naruto has been fillers for like a month. can't wait for the next arc to start....
should've clarified. no Naruto manga this week. my bad
Old 10-27-2010, 06:48 PM   #81
Kensta
National High School Star

Kensta is a pretty well-respected posterKensta is a pretty well-respected posterKensta is a pretty well-respected poster

Damn, time skip for Bleach. Feels like I'm reading a new manga from the start.
Kensta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2010, 06:59 PM   #82
Black Joker
NBA rookie of the year

Black Joker is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBlack Joker is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBlack Joker is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBlack Joker is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBlack Joker is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBlack Joker is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBlack Joker is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBlack Joker is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBlack Joker is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBlack Joker is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBlack Joker is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kensta
Damn, time skip for Bleach. Feels like I'm reading a new manga from the start.
yeah, the big bad is out of the picture, and it's been 17 months since that final battle. i just wonder who they are going to get Ichigo back to how he was, and i wonder if his sis is going to play a bigger role this time around
Black Joker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2010, 07:01 PM   #83
Dasher
http://wp.me/L6Wr

Dasher is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDasher is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDasher is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDasher is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDasher is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDasher is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDasher is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDasher is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDasher is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDasher is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDasher is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Afro-American Jester, did you ever watch Serial Experiments: Lain?
Dasher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2010, 07:18 PM   #84
Kensta

Kensta is a pretty well-respected posterKensta is a pretty well-respected posterKensta is a pretty well-respected poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Black Joker
yeah, the big bad is out of the picture, and it's been 17 months since that final battle. i just wonder who they are going to get Ichigo back to how he was, and i wonder if his sis is going to play a bigger role this time around

Looks like his sis might be getting a bigger role. I didn't even recognized them when I saw them. And wheres Orihime. Wonder what she looks like now
Old 10-27-2010, 07:22 PM   #85
Timmy D for MVP
Chuck Hayes Stan

Timmy D for MVP is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTimmy D for MVP is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTimmy D for MVP is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTimmy D for MVP is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTimmy D for MVP is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTimmy D for MVP is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTimmy D for MVP is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTimmy D for MVP is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTimmy D for MVP is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTimmy D for MVP is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTimmy D for MVP is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Alright I'm all caught up on Naruto. I started Air Gear cause I heard the Manga was so different from the anime. And it's not even close! Like wow, so very different!

But alas I'm at a lost for what to get started on... any suggestions? Is Berserk any good?
Timmy D for MVP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2010, 08:03 PM   #86
Black Joker
NBA rookie of the year

Black Joker is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBlack Joker is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBlack Joker is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBlack Joker is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBlack Joker is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBlack Joker is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBlack Joker is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBlack Joker is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBlack Joker is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBlack Joker is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBlack Joker is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dasher
Afro-American Jester, did you ever watch Serial Experiments: Lain?
i haven't. my gf got me hooked on the West Wing... i don't know how i missed it the first time around other than the fact i was like 10 when it first came out

but Lain is definitely on my soon to watch list
Old 10-27-2010, 08:05 PM   #87
Black Joker
NBA rookie of the year

Quote:
Originally Posted by Timmy D for MVP
Alright I'm all caught up on Naruto. I started Air Gear cause I heard the Manga was so different from the anime. And it's not even close! Like wow, so very different!

But alas I'm at a lost for what to get started on... any suggestions? Is Berserk any good?

try Bakuman, a totally solid Manga from the creators of Death Note. Not like most titles on the market.

History Stongest Disciple is Nice and i've heard good things about both Berserk and Katekyo Hitman Reborn
Old 10-27-2010, 08:39 PM   #88
Timmy D for MVP
Chuck Hayes Stan

Timmy D for MVP is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTimmy D for MVP is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTimmy D for MVP is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTimmy D for MVP is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTimmy D for MVP is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTimmy D for MVP is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTimmy D for MVP is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTimmy D for MVP is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTimmy D for MVP is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTimmy D for MVP is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTimmy D for MVP is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
i haven't. my gf got me hooked on the West Wing... i don't know how i missed it the first time around other than the fact i was like 10 when it first came out

but Lain is definitely on my soon to watch list

I can't see Dule Hill on anything anymore and not think Psych. Everytime I see him on West Wing I'm like: Oh shit Gus is on West Wing!
Old 10-27-2010, 08:40 PM   #89
Timmy D for MVP
Chuck Hayes Stan

Quote:
try Bakuman, a totally solid Manga from the creators of Death Note. Not like most titles on the market.

History Stongest Disciple is Nice and i've heard good things about both Berserk and Katekyo Hitman Reborn

Big ups. Will check em out.
Old 10-27-2010, 08:55 PM   #90
Kensta

Quote:
Originally Posted by Timmy D for MVP

Air Gear, the manga, is awesome. That manga have the best artwork. The story gets a bit confusing at times though.
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: