Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 08-17-2013, 11:26 PM   #1051
Jameerthefear
Feelin' Dandy

Jameerthefear is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJameerthefear is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJameerthefear is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJameerthefear is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJameerthefear is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJameerthefear is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJameerthefear is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJameerthefear is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJameerthefear is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJameerthefear is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJameerthefear is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: official manga/anime thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Le Shaqtus
Watching sword of the stranger as we speak

If something is good I'll watch it
If you like swords try Sword Art Online
pretty decent.
Jameerthefear is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2013, 11:27 PM   #1052
Jameerthefear
Feelin' Dandy

Jameerthefear is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJameerthefear is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJameerthefear is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJameerthefear is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJameerthefear is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJameerthefear is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJameerthefear is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJameerthefear is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJameerthefear is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJameerthefear is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJameerthefear is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

I'm contemplating whether to watch Oreimo in 30 minutes (i'm at someone's house, but I can watch it alone.) or later at home because I know there will be tears...
Old 08-17-2013, 11:51 PM   #1053
Le Shaqtus
House Stark

Le Shaqtus is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLe Shaqtus is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLe Shaqtus is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLe Shaqtus is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLe Shaqtus is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLe Shaqtus is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLe Shaqtus is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLe Shaqtus is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jameerthefear
If you like swords try Sword Art Online
pretty decent.

Thanks homes.

Just finished sword of the stranger, it was pretty solid. Also I might as well list what I've watched so maybe people can give me good suggestions, I'm nowhere near a regular anime watcher but I love a good show.

Fullmetal Alchemist (Pre and Post brotherhood, also favourite)
Fruits Basket
Kuroko no basket (Had to start reading the manga cuz they stopped the show at Ep 25)
Rurouni Kenshin
Used to watch Bleach and Naruto but I only keep up with the story through Manga
Cowboy Bebop
Some show about a guy who falls in love with a girl but who's actually been in a coma the whole time, forget the name.
Trying to get into Yahari Ore No Seishun Love Come Wa Machigatteiru but struggling to do so.
Evangelion is too deep for me, shit gets serious in that show.
Didn't really like FLCL
Read and enjoyed Eyeshield 21

That's pretty much it, I'm sure there's like 1 or 2 more but I can barely remember what they're called.
Le Shaqtus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2013, 11:53 PM   #1054
Segatti
Good High School Starter

Segatti has no real reputation yet.

Quote:
Originally Posted by IGOTGAME
Where was that at?

What do you mean?

Quote:
Anything with swords is a win win.

Agreed
Segatti is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2013, 11:54 PM   #1055
Jameerthefear
Feelin' Dandy

Quote:
Thanks homes.

Just finished sword of the stranger, it was pretty solid. Also I might as well list what I've watched so maybe people can give me good suggestions, I'm nowhere near a regular anime watcher but I love a good show.

Fullmetal Alchemist (Pre and Post brotherhood, also favourite)
Fruits Basket
Kuroko no basket (Had to start reading the manga cuz they stopped the show at Ep 25)
Rurouni Kenshin
Used to watch Bleach and Naruto but I only keep up with the story through Manga
Cowboy Bebop
Some show about a guy who falls in love with a girl but who's actually been in a coma the whole time, forget the name.
Trying to get into Yahari Ore No Seishun Love Come Wa Machigatteiru but struggling to do so.
Evangelion is too deep for me, shit gets serious in that show.
Didn't really like FLCL
Read and enjoyed Eyeshield 21

That's pretty much it, I'm sure there's like 1 or 2 more but I can barely remember what they're called.
Kuroko no basket season 2 is coming out in the Fall. Still gotta finish season 1.
Old 08-17-2013, 11:59 PM   #1056
Jameerthefear
Feelin' Dandy

Old 08-18-2013, 12:01 AM   #1057
Jameerthefear
Feelin' Dandy

wait is this supposed to be raw?
Old 08-18-2013, 12:05 AM   #1058
Jameerthefear
Feelin' Dandy

okay fixed it. kuroneko is kawaii
Old 08-18-2013, 12:13 AM   #1059
Jameerthefear
Feelin' Dandy

FVCK PARENTS PICKED THE WORST TIME TO HEAD HOME. will continue watching when i get home i guess.
Old 08-18-2013, 01:13 AM   #1060
Jameerthefear
Feelin' Dandy

7 minutes. 7minutes into the first episode and i'm already crying. FVCK YOU KYOUSKE YOU STUPID ****ING PIECE OF SHIT I HOPE YOU GET HIT BY A BUS FULL OF EXPLOSVE ****ING GUCKn damnit.
Old 08-18-2013, 01:21 AM   #1061
Jameerthefear
Feelin' Dandy

FVKC YOU WITH AN IRON SPOON YOU INCESTOEOUS FCKING DOUCHEBAG I HATE YOUR ASS. KURONEKO WAS PERFECT SHE WAS EVERYTHING YOU ASSWIPE FCKKKKKAMSofmosmfosamomdaog
Old 08-18-2013, 01:25 AM   #1062
Jameerthefear
Feelin' Dandy

LOOKS LIKE I ALREADY GOT MY RATINGG FOR THIS GARBAGE

SHITTY ASS KYOUSKE **** YOU YOU SISTER LOVING ****
Old 08-18-2013, 01:27 AM   #1063
treadster
Good High School Starter

treadster has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
LOOKS LIKE I ALREADY GOT MY RATINGG FOR THIS GARBAGE

SHITTY ASS KYOUSKE **** YOU YOU SISTER LOVING ****
treadster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2013, 01:31 AM   #1064
Jameerthefear
Feelin' Dandy

LOOK AT THIS LOSER BRINGING THIS GIRL TO A HOTEL WITH YOUR SICK ULTRERIOR YOU INCEST LOVING PEDOPHILE ****. BET YOU THINK YOURE COOL BETTER BRING MY FOURTEEN YEAR OLD SISTER TO A HOTEL ON CHRISTMAS WONDER WHAT WILL GO DOWN. HOPE YOU GET HIT BY A BUS YOU BASTARD
ps. i still love you kirino <3
Old 08-18-2013, 01:32 AM   #1065
treadster
Good High School Starter

treadster has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
LOOK AT THIS LOSER BRINGING THIS GIRL TO A HOTEL WITH YOUR SICK ULTRERIOR YOU INCEST LOVING PEDOPHILE ****. BET YOU THINK YOURE COOL BETTER BRING MY FOURTEEN YEAR OLD SISTER TO A HOTEL ON CHRISTMAS WONDER WHAT WILL GO DOWN. HOPE YOU GET HIT BY A BUS YOU BASTARD
ps. i still love you kirino <3
Then why are watching this anime?
treadster is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: