Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 08-25-2013, 03:00 PM   #1201
Shade8780
GOATin

Shade8780 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShade8780 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShade8780 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShade8780 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShade8780 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShade8780 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShade8780 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShade8780 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShade8780 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShade8780 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShade8780 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: official manga/anime thread

sure
Shade8780 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2013, 09:02 PM   #1202
Jameerthefear
Feelin' Dandy

Jameerthefear is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJameerthefear is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJameerthefear is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJameerthefear is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJameerthefear is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJameerthefear is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJameerthefear is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJameerthefear is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJameerthefear is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJameerthefear is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJameerthefear is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

http://imgur.com/a/aSCj8

Our cute little Misaka <3
Jameerthefear is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2013, 12:11 AM   #1203
Jameerthefear
Feelin' Dandy

Jameerthefear is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJameerthefear is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJameerthefear is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJameerthefear is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJameerthefear is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJameerthefear is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJameerthefear is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJameerthefear is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJameerthefear is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJameerthefear is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJameerthefear is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Is there going to be a point in Madoka Magica where I actually understand what the fvck is going on? On episode 2 btw...
Old 08-26-2013, 12:17 AM   #1204
Segatti
Good High School Starter

Segatti has no real reputation yet.

Do you guys know any good amv?

I was watching the first places in a contest and found this: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fFPAiSrU7A8

The girl who made it edited several anime to create Saber's past, amazing
Segatti is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2013, 12:17 AM   #1205
kaiteng
CONGRATS MAN XD

kaiteng is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekaiteng is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekaiteng is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekaiteng is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekaiteng is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekaiteng is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekaiteng is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekaiteng is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekaiteng is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekaiteng is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekaiteng is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jameerthefear
Is there going to be a point in Madoka Magica where I actually understand what the fvck is going on? On episode 2 btw...
Soon. I mean, the next one.
kaiteng is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2013, 12:27 AM   #1206
Jameerthefear
Feelin' Dandy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Segatti
Do you guys know any good amv?

I was watching the first places in a contest and found this: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fFPAiSrU7A8

The girl who made it edited several anime to create Saber's past, amazing
I like this one (Railgun)
http://youtu.be/DtLp1ffvcyU
Quote:
Originally Posted by kaiteng
Soon. I mean, the next one.
hope it picks up. kind of weird atm
Old 08-26-2013, 12:53 AM   #1207
Segatti
Good High School Starter

Segatti has no real reputation yet.

Quote:
I like this one (Railgun)
http://youtu.be/DtLp1ffvcyU

I like this Railgun amv: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IE_O8oQrq5Y

The song is not my favorite but the editing is very good.
Segatti is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2013, 06:44 PM   #1208
Jameerthefear
Feelin' Dandy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Segatti
I like this Railgun amv: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IE_O8oQrq5Y

The song is not my favorite but the editing is very good.
Nice!
Old 08-26-2013, 08:30 PM   #1209
Le Shaqtus
#UCF #ChargeOn

Le Shaqtus is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLe Shaqtus is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLe Shaqtus is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLe Shaqtus is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLe Shaqtus is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLe Shaqtus is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLe Shaqtus is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLe Shaqtus is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLe Shaqtus is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Reading Toradora, pretty good stuff.
Le Shaqtus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2013, 08:49 PM   #1210
Jameerthefear
Feelin' Dandy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Le Shaqtus
Reading Toradora, pretty good stuff.
that's on my plan to watch list :o
Old 08-26-2013, 09:29 PM   #1211
Le Shaqtus
#UCF #ChargeOn

Le Shaqtus is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLe Shaqtus is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLe Shaqtus is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLe Shaqtus is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLe Shaqtus is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLe Shaqtus is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLe Shaqtus is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLe Shaqtus is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLe Shaqtus is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
that's on my plan to watch list :o

It's really good, funny too.

I was trying to find manga based around a college environment but there's like only two and I can't stand the the art styles so I had to start reading high school ones and that's how I found it.
Le Shaqtus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2013, 11:09 PM   #1212
Jameerthefear
Feelin' Dandy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Le Shaqtus
It's really good, funny too.

I was trying to find manga based around a college environment but there's like only two and I can't stand the the art styles so I had to start reading high school ones and that's how I found it.
Yeah that's a big complaint that adults have when it comes to anime it seems.

i'm literally sitting here contemplating boku no pico. what the hell is wrong with me?
Old 08-26-2013, 11:19 PM   #1213
Jameerthefear
Feelin' Dandy

can anyone recommend a good blu-ray player on the cheaper side?
Old 08-27-2013, 07:28 PM   #1214
Jameerthefear
Feelin' Dandy

i need moe to help myself feel better. ill post pics here too
Old 08-27-2013, 07:39 PM   #1215
Jameerthefear
Feelin' Dandy

This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: