Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 08-27-2013, 11:25 PM   #1216
Segatti
Good High School Starter
 
Segatti's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 933
Default Re: official manga/anime thread

I'm watching A-Channel, typical moe anime, good enough for me.
Segatti is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2013, 12:35 AM   #1217
OJ SIMPSON 2.0
Banned
 
Join Date: Apr 2013
Posts: 653
Default Re: official manga/anime thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jameerthefear




Are you not little girls or something?
OJ SIMPSON 2.0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2013, 12:40 AM   #1218
Jameerthefear
Banned
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: Gone
Posts: 32,578
Default Re: official manga/anime thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by OJ SIMPSON 2.0
Are you not little girls or something?
Uh what?
Jameerthefear is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2013, 01:24 AM   #1219
kaiteng
CONGRATS MAN XD
 
kaiteng's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: BMO Field
Posts: 18,724
Default Re: official manga/anime thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by OJ SIMPSON 2.0
Are you not little girls or something?
There are so many things, some that you never know they exist, grow-ass men are into.
kaiteng is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2013, 02:03 AM   #1220
Le Shaqtus
8-3! #Chargeon
 
Le Shaqtus's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: Central Flawda
Posts: 6,650
Default Re: official manga/anime thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by OJ SIMPSON 2.0
Are you not little girls or something?

Kid is 15 There are far worse things to like, like chopping up peoples pets or something.
Le Shaqtus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2013, 02:05 AM   #1221
clipse026
Local High School Star
 
clipse026's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: New Orleans, LA
Posts: 1,836
Default Re: official manga/anime thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Le Shaqtus
Kid is 15 There are far worse things to like, like chopping up peoples pets or something.
^
clipse026 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2013, 07:01 AM   #1222
Shade8780
Father Christmas
 
Shade8780's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Location: Ireland
Posts: 16,780
Default Re: official manga/anime thread

FFS Jameer, how can you deny watching hentai when you've been posting these pics all over the thread?

Shade8780 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2013, 07:07 AM   #1223
Jameerthefear
Banned
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: Gone
Posts: 32,578
Default Re: official manga/anime thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shade8780
FFS Jameer, how can you deny watching hentai when you've been posting these pics all over the thread?

I've never posted hentai in this thread. Those most recent pics are just for "moe" purposes. (it's not "i want to fvck you" cute. it's more of like your little sister cute. not sexually attractive or anything like that).
Jameerthefear is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2013, 07:29 AM   #1224
OJ SIMPSON 2.0
Banned
 
Join Date: Apr 2013
Posts: 653
Default Re: official manga/anime thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jameerthefear
I've never posted hentai in this thread. Those most recent pics are just for "moe" purposes. (it's not "i want to fvck you" cute. it's more of like your little sister cute. not sexually attractive or anything like that).
So the pic you posted above with the little girl's bkini top coming off is supposed to be little sister cute? You're not helping your case furthermore, you have a avi of a little anime girl taking off her shorts, you watch anime based on incest, and you live in alabama. There's no doubt you watch anime porn but you're probably attracted to little girls and want to bang your own sister.
OJ SIMPSON 2.0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2013, 07:35 AM   #1225
Jameerthefear
Banned
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: Gone
Posts: 32,578
Default Re: official manga/anime thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by OJ SIMPSON 2.0
So the pic you posted above with the little girl's bkini top coming off is supposed to be little sister cute? You're not helping your case furthermore, you have a avi of a little anime girl taking off her shorts, you watch anime based on incest, and you live in alabama. There's no doubt you watch anime porn but you're probably attracted to little girls and want to bang your own sister.
that "little girl" is 18. and the girl in my avatar is 14-15. i watched oreimo because it's funny and the characters are interesting and I got mad when the little sister ended up dating her brother. and i'm definitely not attracted to little girls.
Jameerthefear is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2013, 07:41 AM   #1226
Nick Young
WE THE PEOPLE
 
Nick Young's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: swag
Posts: 16,663
Default Re: official manga/anime thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jameerthefear
I've never posted hentai in this thread. Those most recent pics are just for "moe" purposes. (it's not "i want to fvck you" cute. it's more of like your little sister cute. not sexually attractive or anything like that).
Your creepy avatar, your creepy pictures you post and your creepy 3 week planned ass grab attack on a girl in your school suggest that you are walking down the slippery slope of becoming a pervert virgin for life. Be careful. Switch your wank material to real life women instead of little girl cartoons.
Nick Young is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2013, 07:48 AM   #1227
Jameerthefear
Banned
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: Gone
Posts: 32,578
Default Re: official manga/anime thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nick Young
Your creepy avatar, your creepy pictures you post and your creepy 3 week planned ass grab attack on a girl in your school suggest that you are walking down the slippery slope of becoming a pervert virgin for life. Be careful. Switch your wank material to real life women instead of little girl cartoons.
i don't jack off to hentai
Jameerthefear is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2013, 09:36 AM   #1228
Haks
Great young streetballer
 
Haks's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2013
Location: Europs
Posts: 572
Default Re: official manga/anime thread

Lets bring this back to anime/manga discussions lol
Haks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2013, 09:37 AM   #1229
Haks
Great young streetballer
 
Haks's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2013
Location: Europs
Posts: 572
Default Re: official manga/anime thread

Fall 2013 anime season looks great man
Kuroko season 2
Diamond no ace
Ippo season 3
Haks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2013, 10:32 AM   #1230
Kungfro
Takeo Ischi
 
Kungfro's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: Alberta
Posts: 4,907
Default Re: official manga/anime thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Haks
Fall 2013 anime season looks great man
Kuroko season 2
Diamond no ace
Ippo season 3

I'm looking forward to Kill la Kill, Coppelion, and Kyoukai no Kanata.
Kungfro is online now   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by:
Reply


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 11:05 PM.




NBA Basketball Forum Key Links:
InsideHoops Home
NBA Rumors
Basketball Blog
NBA Daily Recaps
NBA Videos
Fantasy Basketball
NBA Mock Draft
NBA Free Agents
All-Star Weekend
---
High School Basketball
Streetball
---
InsideHoops Twitter
Search Our Site













Powered by vBulletin Version 3.5.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd. Terms of Use/Service | Privacy Policy