Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 08-28-2013, 09:56 AM   #1231
Shade8780
GOATin

Shade8780 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShade8780 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShade8780 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShade8780 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShade8780 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShade8780 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShade8780 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShade8780 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShade8780 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShade8780 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShade8780 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: official manga/anime thread

This is like the jameer exposing thread Only reason I come here. dont give a shit about anime
Shade8780 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2013, 11:40 AM   #1232
Le Shaqtus
#UCF #ChargeOn

Le Shaqtus is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLe Shaqtus is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLe Shaqtus is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLe Shaqtus is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLe Shaqtus is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLe Shaqtus is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLe Shaqtus is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLe Shaqtus is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLe Shaqtus is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shade8780
This is like the jameer exposing thread Only reason I come here. dont give a shit about anime

I don't see why you give him such a hard time, go rag on someone else who's actually a bitch
Le Shaqtus is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2013, 06:34 PM   #1233
Jameerthefear
Banned

Jameerthefear is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJameerthefear is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJameerthefear is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJameerthefear is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJameerthefear is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJameerthefear is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJameerthefear is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJameerthefear is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJameerthefear is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJameerthefear is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJameerthefear is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

I hope Kill la kill lives up to its hype.
Jameerthefear is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2013, 06:36 PM   #1234
Shade8780
GOATin

Shade8780 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShade8780 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShade8780 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShade8780 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShade8780 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShade8780 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShade8780 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShade8780 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShade8780 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShade8780 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShade8780 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Le Shaqtus
I don't see why you give him such a hard time, go rag on someone else who's actually a bitch
wtf? I don't give him a hard time. I just laugh at the jokes that other people make, that's all. don't worry, i <3 jameer.
Old 08-28-2013, 06:38 PM   #1235
Le Shaqtus
#UCF #ChargeOn

Le Shaqtus is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLe Shaqtus is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLe Shaqtus is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLe Shaqtus is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLe Shaqtus is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLe Shaqtus is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLe Shaqtus is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLe Shaqtus is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLe Shaqtus is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shade8780
wtf? I don't give him a hard time. I just laugh at the jokes that other people make, that's all. don't worry, i <3 jameer.

Aight I'll let you slide lil homes'

Jameer is my boy
Old 08-28-2013, 06:39 PM   #1236
Shade8780
GOATin

he's my ish big brother, right?
Old 08-28-2013, 06:49 PM   #1237
Jameerthefear
Banned

Jameerthefear is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJameerthefear is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJameerthefear is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJameerthefear is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJameerthefear is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJameerthefear is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJameerthefear is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJameerthefear is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJameerthefear is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJameerthefear is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJameerthefear is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Aight I'll let you slide lil homes'

Jameer is my boy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shade
he's my ish big brother, right?
'course.

should i watch cowboy bebop subbed or dubbed?
Old 08-28-2013, 07:14 PM   #1238
Le Shaqtus
#UCF #ChargeOn

Subbed

Edit: Actually idk the dub is good too :/

Go Dub
Old 08-28-2013, 07:53 PM   #1239
Jameerthefear
Banned

Quote:
Subbed

Edit: Actually idk the dub is good too :/

Go Dub
will do! thanks will be my first dubbed anime in a while.
Old 08-28-2013, 08:09 PM   #1240
Bandito
NBA Superstar

Bandito is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterBandito is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterBandito is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterBandito is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterBandito is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterBandito is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterBandito is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterBandito is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterBandito is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterBandito is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterBandito is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jameerthefear
will do! thanks will be my first dubbed anime in a while.
There this anime called He's my master. Go watch it, and no it's not hentai but it's ecchi.
Bandito is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2013, 08:23 PM   #1241
Jameerthefear
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bandito
There this anime called He's my master. Go watch it, and no it's not hentai but it's ecchi.
I would, but my sister has to sleep in my room for a bit so no ecchi for me :/
Old 08-28-2013, 10:24 PM   #1242
zoom17
Relax

zoom17 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterzoom17 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterzoom17 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterzoom17 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterzoom17 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterzoom17 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterzoom17 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterzoom17 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterzoom17 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nick Young
Your creepy avatar, your creepy pictures you post and your creepy 3 week planned ass grab attack on a girl in your school suggest that you are walking down the slippery slope of becoming a pervert virgin for life. Be careful. Switch your wank material to real life women instead of little girl cartoons.
zoom17 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2013, 10:54 PM   #1243
Jameerthefear
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by zoom17
run along.

My watch list just keeps getting bigger, but my freetime is shrinking
Old 08-28-2013, 10:58 PM   #1244
Haks
Great young streetballer

Haks has not been impressing people

Fate0 is great incredible art and animations
Haks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2013, 01:08 AM   #1245
Segatti
Good High School Starter

Segatti has no real reputation yet.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Haks
Fate0 is great incredible art and animations

Yes. And we'll see Fate Stay Night with that gorgeous animation, like in the opening of FSN for Ps Vita:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Cp3EfuYJ9d8

Can't ****in wait
Segatti is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: