Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 09-01-2013, 11:41 PM   #1306
Jameerthefear
Elf = GOAT

Jameerthefear is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJameerthefear is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJameerthefear is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJameerthefear is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJameerthefear is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJameerthefear is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJameerthefear is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJameerthefear is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJameerthefear is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJameerthefear is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJameerthefear is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: official manga/anime thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by zoom17
So you do watch and probably jack off to hentai
just keep that bit of information in the anime thread...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oPKYY73zezo
This song is awesome. I love the way they played it yesterday. So powerful (note: video has spoilers)
Jameerthefear is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2013, 07:06 PM   #1307
Jameerthefear
Elf = GOAT

Jameerthefear is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJameerthefear is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJameerthefear is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJameerthefear is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJameerthefear is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJameerthefear is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJameerthefear is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJameerthefear is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJameerthefear is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJameerthefear is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJameerthefear is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Chuunibyou is amaaaaazzzzing.
Old 09-02-2013, 08:18 PM   #1308
clipse026
Local High School Star

clipse026 is a pretty well-respected posterclipse026 is a pretty well-respected posterclipse026 is a pretty well-respected posterclipse026 is a pretty well-respected poster

Just started watching Shin Sekai yori. The original description sounded pretty meh so I never bothered but I saw how highly it was rated on MAL and since it's on crunchyroll I'm giving it a chance. Pretty interesting so far and has a very creepy vibe (and I think I've read it's kind of a horror anyway). Hopefully it lives up to its score.
clipse026 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2013, 08:51 PM   #1309
Jameerthefear
Elf = GOAT

Quote:
Originally Posted by clipse026
Just started watching Shin Sekai yori. The original description sounded pretty meh so I never bothered but I saw how highly it was rated on MAL and since it's on crunchyroll I'm giving it a chance. Pretty interesting so far and has a very creepy vibe (and I think I've read it's kind of a horror anyway). Hopefully it lives up to its score.
The description sounds awesome to me
Old 09-02-2013, 08:53 PM   #1310
clipse026
Local High School Star

clipse026 is a pretty well-respected posterclipse026 is a pretty well-respected posterclipse026 is a pretty well-respected posterclipse026 is a pretty well-respected poster

I was talking about the Crunchyroll description
Quote:
Five children living in the future are the protagonists. The story begins when they are 12 years old and starting their lives at an advanced school to learn the ‘cursed power’ of telekinesis
Sounded pretty mediocre lol.
Old 09-02-2013, 08:57 PM   #1311
Jameerthefear
Elf = GOAT

btw clipse, if i got a roku box and used it with crunchyroll would that give me access to all the anime I could stream on my computer for free on the site?
like because xbox 360 only lets you watch the first episodes of series.
Old 09-02-2013, 09:02 PM   #1312
clipse026
Local High School Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jameerthefear
btw clipse, if i got a roku box and used it with crunchyroll would that give me access to all the anime I could stream on my computer for free on the site?
like because xbox 360 only lets you watch the first episodes of series.
I have a Roku but I also have a CR sub so it let's me watch everything. Are you talking about watching it without a sub? Because then I don't know. I've watched shows while not subbed on my computer, you just don't get new episodes right away and you have ads during the episodes. I would imagine it would be the same on the Roku if that is what you're asking.
Old 09-02-2013, 09:40 PM   #1313
Jameerthefear
Elf = GOAT

Quote:
I have a Roku but I also have a CR sub so it let's me watch everything. Are you talking about watching it without a sub? Because then I don't know. I've watched shows while not subbed on my computer, you just don't get new episodes right away and you have ads during the episodes. I would imagine it would be the same on the Roku if that is what you're asking.
Yeah that's what I was asking thanks.
Old 09-02-2013, 09:52 PM   #1314
Kungfro
Takeo Ischi

Kungfro is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKungfro is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKungfro is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKungfro is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKungfro is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKungfro is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKungfro is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKungfro is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKungfro is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Kyoukai no Kanata PV
Kungfro is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2013, 09:56 PM   #1315
clipse026
Local High School Star

Looks interesting. It wasn't on my list but I'll add it. Hopefully all the crap I've added off the Fall Charts ends up on Crunchyroll. I have having to scrounge all over for them.
Old 09-02-2013, 10:41 PM   #1316
Jameerthefear
Elf = GOAT

chuunibyou was really good
Old 09-02-2013, 11:26 PM   #1317
Kungfro
Takeo Ischi

Kungfro is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKungfro is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKungfro is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKungfro is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKungfro is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKungfro is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKungfro is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKungfro is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKungfro is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Looks interesting. It wasn't on my list but I'll add it. Hopefully all the crap I've added off the Fall Charts ends up on Crunchyroll. I have having to scrounge all over for them.

Its just been a while since Kyoani has hinted at any kind of action in their anime, that's mainly what has me interested. I like their SoL, but it'd be cool to see them do more action oriented stuff like FMP.
Kungfro is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2013, 09:28 PM   #1318
Jameerthefear
Elf = GOAT

Old 09-03-2013, 09:57 PM   #1319
Jameerthefear
Elf = GOAT

I tried to watch the Railgun dub. I just can't do it.
Old 09-04-2013, 12:16 AM   #1320
Segatti
Good High School Starter

Segatti has no real reputation yet.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jameerthefear
http://i.imgur.com/gaN2zqs.jpg

2D is so much better
Segatti is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: