Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 09-04-2013, 03:28 AM   #1321
Jameerthefear
Feelin' Dandy

Jameerthefear is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJameerthefear is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJameerthefear is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJameerthefear is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJameerthefear is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJameerthefear is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJameerthefear is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJameerthefear is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJameerthefear is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJameerthefear is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJameerthefear is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: official manga/anime thread

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KBpvd3kQB-g

Kill la kill 3rd trailer
Jameerthefear is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2013, 06:46 PM   #1322
Jameerthefear
Feelin' Dandy

Jameerthefear is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJameerthefear is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJameerthefear is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJameerthefear is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJameerthefear is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJameerthefear is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJameerthefear is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJameerthefear is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJameerthefear is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJameerthefear is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJameerthefear is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

might switch over to hummingbird once MAL comes back up
Old 09-04-2013, 11:23 PM   #1323
Le Shaqtus
#UCF #ChargeOn

Le Shaqtus is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLe Shaqtus is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLe Shaqtus is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLe Shaqtus is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLe Shaqtus is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLe Shaqtus is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLe Shaqtus is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLe Shaqtus is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLe Shaqtus is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Finally finished Sword Art Online, pretty good.
Le Shaqtus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2013, 11:35 PM   #1324
Jameerthefear
Feelin' Dandy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Le Shaqtus
Finally finished Sword Art Online, pretty good.
How'd you like the tentacle rape, random incest plot, and weird ending?
Old 09-05-2013, 12:37 AM   #1325
Le Shaqtus
#UCF #ChargeOn

Le Shaqtus is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLe Shaqtus is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLe Shaqtus is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLe Shaqtus is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLe Shaqtus is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLe Shaqtus is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLe Shaqtus is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLe Shaqtus is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLe Shaqtus is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jameerthefear
How'd you like the tentacle rape, random incest plot, and weird ending?

Tentacle rape was weird, the show was getting real dicey in the end, compared to how it was in the beginning at least, Nobuyuki was a f*cking weirdo.

Was it an incest plot? Technically Kirito and Suguha are step siblings, not that I condone it but it's not exactly illegal or anything.

The ending was open ended, I thought it was pretty good. I don't get how they kind of tried to paint Kayaba in a positive light in the end (Well Kirito made it seem that way) When he trapped thousands of people in a game and left them to die, maybe its just me.
Le Shaqtus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2013, 12:43 AM   #1326
Jameerthefear
Feelin' Dandy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Le Shaqtus
Tentacle rape was weird, the show was getting real dicey in the end, compared to how it was in the beginning at least, Nobuyuki was a f*cking weirdo.

Was it an incest plot? Technically Kirito and Suguha are step siblings, not that I condone it but it's not exactly illegal or anything.

The ending was open ended, I thought it was pretty good. I don't get how they kind of tried to paint Kayaba in a positive light in the end (Well Kirito made it seem that way) When he trapped thousands of people in a game and left them to die, maybe its just me.
Yeah I hated how they did Kayaba since he still killed thousands of children. I actually ended up liking Suguha more then Asuna by the end of the anime, but The ending was the best thing about the whole show imo.
Old 09-05-2013, 01:58 PM   #1327
kaiteng
CONGRATS MAN XD

kaiteng is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekaiteng is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekaiteng is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekaiteng is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekaiteng is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekaiteng is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekaiteng is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekaiteng is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekaiteng is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekaiteng is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekaiteng is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

SnK chapter #49 is out. It is not transtated to English yet, but here's some heavily spoiled summary:

- Obviously, chaos ensues.
- Erwin lost his arm.
- Everybody rescues everybody.
- Armin pulls the biggest bluff yet on Bert. Bert goes banana.
- Thus confirming Annie x Bert shipping.
- Eren got rescued.
- Eren's mom eater is back!!

Yeah, Isayama is on Reiner Mode.

Last edited by kaiteng : 09-05-2013 at 02:00 PM.
kaiteng is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2013, 05:33 PM   #1328
Jameerthefear
Feelin' Dandy

Soon as this season ends I'm reading the manga.
Old 09-05-2013, 09:43 PM   #1329
clipse026
Local High School Star

clipse026 is a pretty well-respected posterclipse026 is a pretty well-respected posterclipse026 is a pretty well-respected posterclipse026 is a pretty well-respected poster

Quote:
might switch over to hummingbird once MAL comes back up
Both of them are going slow as ****.
clipse026 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2013, 09:49 PM   #1330
Jameerthefear
Feelin' Dandy

Quote:
Originally Posted by clipse026
Both of them are going slow as ****.
Is MAL still getting hacked? It's being glitchy.
Old 09-05-2013, 09:56 PM   #1331
clipse026
Local High School Star

clipse026 is a pretty well-respected posterclipse026 is a pretty well-respected posterclipse026 is a pretty well-respected posterclipse026 is a pretty well-respected poster

Quote:
Is MAL still getting hacked? It's being glitchy.
Looks like that is over hopefully. I'm trying to import my stuff to hummingbird but god damn it's a slow ass site. Too much going on. MAL seems to be in much better shape (other than the exodus of people).
Old 09-05-2013, 10:04 PM   #1332
Jameerthefear
Feelin' Dandy

Quote:
Looks like that is over hopefully. I'm trying to import my stuff to hummingbird but god damn it's a slow ass site. Too much going on. MAL seems to be in much better shape (other than the exodus of people).
Yeah I just imported to hummingbird right now. It's nice and all, but it's slower then MAL.
Old 09-05-2013, 10:15 PM   #1333
Jameerthefear
Feelin' Dandy

Well I just finished customizing my page. Looks nice.
http://hummingbird.me/users/Jameerthefear/watchlist
Old 09-05-2013, 10:16 PM   #1334
clipse026
Local High School Star

Quote:
Well I just finished customizing my page. Looks nice.
http://hummingbird.me/users/Jameerthefear/watchlist
http://hummingbird.me/users/Ambalamps/watchlist

I "followed" you on there.
Old 09-05-2013, 10:18 PM   #1335
Jameerthefear
Feelin' Dandy

Quote:
Thanks, followed you too.
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: