Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 09-07-2013, 07:18 PM   #1351
Jameerthefear
Feelin' Dandy

Jameerthefear is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJameerthefear is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJameerthefear is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJameerthefear is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJameerthefear is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJameerthefear is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJameerthefear is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJameerthefear is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJameerthefear is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJameerthefear is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJameerthefear is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: official manga/anime thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by treadster
I'm one of those guys who just won't buy merchandise even if it is from the show that they like unless it's really good, I guess you could say that I'm a money-saving guy. As for the merchandise there are shirts, posters, gundam models, figurines, mask (i only saw AoT titan masks but they sold much more masks) and some stuff i didn't see, there is nothing that catches my eyes.
Cheapskate :P
I would buy just to give back to the makers since I illegally stream and torrent their stuff. I can't buy figures or posters though since if I displayed them I'd get my ass kicked. I want to start a big blu-ray disc collection of all my favorite shows though, but it's pretty expensive so I'd have to get a job first.

Attack on Titan sub gets released in 10 minutes
Jameerthefear is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2013, 07:26 PM   #1352
Jameerthefear
Feelin' Dandy

Jameerthefear is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJameerthefear is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJameerthefear is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJameerthefear is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJameerthefear is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJameerthefear is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJameerthefear is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJameerthefear is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJameerthefear is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJameerthefear is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJameerthefear is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Subs are out!
Old 09-07-2013, 07:41 PM   #1353
Jameerthefear
Feelin' Dandy

Gotta wait till I get home to watch it laamme.
Old 09-07-2013, 07:52 PM   #1354
Jameerthefear
Feelin' Dandy

Before I watch Snk:
New screens for Kill la Kill. (Slightly NSFW)

Boobies
Old 09-07-2013, 08:12 PM   #1355
CanYouDigIt
Banned

CanYouDigIt has one of the lowest reputations on this boardCanYouDigIt has one of the lowest reputations on this boardCanYouDigIt has one of the lowest reputations on this boardCanYouDigIt has one of the lowest reputations on this boardCanYouDigIt has one of the lowest reputations on this boardCanYouDigIt has one of the lowest reputations on this board

I hope nobody in this thread is an adult and watches all this hentai

edit: i mean anime
CanYouDigIt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2013, 08:16 PM   #1356
Jameerthefear
Feelin' Dandy

Quote:
Originally Posted by CanYouDigIt
I hope nobody in this thread is an adult and watches all this hentai

edit: i mean anime
go away. people can watch what they want.
Old 09-07-2013, 11:00 PM   #1357
Jameerthefear
Feelin' Dandy

What comes first in the Monogatari series?
Old 09-08-2013, 01:00 AM   #1358
kaiteng
CONGRATS MAN XD

kaiteng is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekaiteng is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekaiteng is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekaiteng is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekaiteng is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekaiteng is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekaiteng is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekaiteng is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekaiteng is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekaiteng is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekaiteng is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

There were really into it.
kaiteng is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2013, 01:08 AM   #1359
treadster
Good High School Starter

treadster has an OK reputation so far

Watched the first episode of Bakemonogatari and I'm already impressed, SHAFT
treadster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2013, 01:09 AM   #1360
clipse026
Local High School Star

clipse026 is a pretty well-respected posterclipse026 is a pretty well-respected posterclipse026 is a pretty well-respected posterclipse026 is a pretty well-respected poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jameerthefear
What comes first in the Monogatari series?
Bakemonogatari or Nekomonogatari: Kuro > Nisemonogatari > Monogatari Second Season
clipse026 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2013, 01:26 AM   #1361
Jameerthefear
Feelin' Dandy

Quote:
Originally Posted by kaiteng

There were really into it.
basically my reaction during the oreimo ova... with a lot more tears and cursing.
Old 09-08-2013, 10:47 AM   #1362
kaiteng
CONGRATS MAN XD

kaiteng is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekaiteng is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekaiteng is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekaiteng is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekaiteng is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekaiteng is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekaiteng is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekaiteng is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekaiteng is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekaiteng is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekaiteng is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

When just getting stomped into a tree is not dramatic enough.
kaiteng is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2013, 11:38 AM   #1363
Jameerthefear
Feelin' Dandy

Quote:
Originally Posted by kaiteng

When just getting stomped into a tree is not dramatic enough.
that part where her dad comes up and talks to him
Old 09-08-2013, 11:39 AM   #1364
Shade8780
GOATin

Shade8780 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShade8780 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShade8780 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShade8780 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShade8780 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShade8780 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShade8780 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShade8780 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShade8780 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShade8780 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShade8780 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

yo
Shade8780 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2013, 11:54 AM   #1365
Jameerthefear
Feelin' Dandy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shade8780
yo
go watch oreimo
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: