Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Streetball Forum

Streetball Forum Streetball Message Board - street basketball and streetball forum

Old 10-16-2010, 08:58 PM   #1
Maga_1
NBA sixth man of the year

Maga_1 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMaga_1 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMaga_1 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMaga_1 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMaga_1 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMaga_1 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMaga_1 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMaga_1 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMaga_1 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMaga_1 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMaga_1 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Maga's 2010/2011 Seasons

This is the thread where i'll talk and update every game i play.
This season i'll play again for the under 20 team and senior team, so .. two different championships to talk.
Maga_1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2010, 09:02 PM   #2
Maga_1

Maga_1 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMaga_1 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMaga_1 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMaga_1 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMaga_1 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMaga_1 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMaga_1 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMaga_1 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMaga_1 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMaga_1 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMaga_1 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Maga's 2010/2011 Seasons

So, today was the first game of the season, in senior championship.
We are a rebulding team now, with some new faces (like me) and some very experencied players to help us developing.

Today's game we lost 80-75.
It was a road game, always tough to play in their home .. the crowd was loud as hell , maybe 2,000 persons to see the first game of the season.
Playing off the bench, i enter in game with 4 minutes in the 1st quarter.

Stats:

27 minutes
5 points
1/1 2pts - 1/1 3pts
11 assists
5 steals
4 rebounds

I started with my 5 points in the first minute, they were playing zone defense but then they changed to a box and1 to stop me getting the ball .
So i started creating shoots for everyone.
People in the crowd said that i was one of the best players in the game, and that i didn't deserve come to bench with 4 minutes remainings (we were winning by 1).
Old 10-16-2010, 10:04 PM   #3
pete's montreux
Blu Ray™ Savant

pete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

that's a Rondo-stat-line

pete's montreux is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2010, 11:05 PM   #4
Maga_1

Quote:
Originally Posted by pete's montreux
that's a Rondo-stat-line

and that's not good, cause i'm a suppose shooter
Old 10-17-2010, 01:04 AM   #5
Swaggin916
Enter the Dragic

Swaggin916 is popular on this boardSwaggin916 is popular on this boardSwaggin916 is popular on this boardSwaggin916 is popular on this board

Can I draft you on my fantasy team?

just score a little more man ;)
Swaggin916 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2010, 08:11 PM   #6
Maga_1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Swaggin916
Can I draft you on my fantasy team?

just score a little more man ;)

Next Friday i'wll play for the under 20 team, and u'll see my score increasing a lot .. i hope.
Old 10-18-2010, 06:43 PM   #7
bobbyflay
Kids at the park dunk on me

bobbyflay has an OK reputation so far

VIDEOS PLEASE MAN VIDEOS!! I want to see you in a game again.
bobbyflay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2010, 07:53 PM   #8
Maga_1

Quote:
Originally Posted by bobbyflay
VIDEOS PLEASE MAN VIDEOS!! I want to see you in a game again.

Bro, i'm always trying to ask someone to tape .. but it's difficult, people here don't want it .. they want to enjoy the game.

Friday i'll play for the under 20 team .. i'm more confortable playing against guys with my age or one year older, i guess i'll ask someone that will cut for the game to tape it.

Or maybe Saturday, they have an american guard, it's a nice match.
Old 10-21-2010, 05:23 AM   #9
Maga_1

So .. getting ready to back to back games this week.
Friday for the under 20 team against an unknown team with not a good history so if we have a blowout game i'll not get a lot of minutes to rest for Saturday game.

Saturday game will be tough, against a playoff team that acquired an american player that will be the mvp of season for most of the people .. A tough match, but it's in our home and in our home we don't lose many games (i think we/them lost 3 last year).

Got some problems with new ball, we always played with a Molten GX7 and now we are playing with other type of ball from Molten. The sensation in our hands is really differentm it looks like a baloon.
Old 10-21-2010, 09:04 AM   #10
jayjona8732
Can barely lace up my sneakers

jayjona8732 has an OK reputation so far

where and what team you play for? pro, college, or hs?
jayjona8732 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2010, 06:19 PM   #11
Swaggin916
Enter the Dragic

Swaggin916 is popular on this boardSwaggin916 is popular on this boardSwaggin916 is popular on this boardSwaggin916 is popular on this board

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maga_1
Bro, i'm always trying to ask someone to tape .. but it's difficult, people here don't want it .. they want to enjoy the game.

Friday i'll play for the under 20 team .. i'm more confortable playing against guys with my age or one year older, i guess i'll ask someone that will cut for the game to tape it.

Or maybe Saturday, they have an american guard, it's a nice match.

Damn man I would definitely film if I was there. You can still really enjoy the game and watch it later if there are some highlights.
Swaggin916 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2010, 07:35 PM   #12
Maga_1

Quote:
Originally Posted by jayjona8732
where and what team you play for? pro, college, or hs?

Pro, in Europe.
Old 10-21-2010, 07:39 PM   #13
Maga_1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Swaggin916
Damn man I would definitely film if I was there. You can still really enjoy the game and watch it later if there are some highlights.

It's so stupid, here in Portugal they just pass 1 game per week an it's in a cable channel that many people don't have.

My coach told me that 2morrow, i'll start playing at the PG to make the tempo of the game faster .. to try a blowout early in the game. Then i will go bench, cause they need me more in the Saturday's game. I'm expecting something like 10 or 15 minutes in Friday's game.
Old 10-21-2010, 09:00 PM   #14
carpevicis
Decent playground baller

carpevicis has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maga_1
It's so stupid, here in Portugal they just pass 1 game per week an it's in a cable channel that many people don't have.

My coach told me that 2morrow, i'll start playing at the PG to make the tempo of the game faster .. to try a blowout early in the game. Then i will go bench, cause they need me more in the Saturday's game. I'm expecting something like 10 or 15 minutes in Friday's game.

Good luck man, it's awesome that you can play basketball for a living.

Is there any advice or some tips you'd give that you learned from playing at the highest level?
carpevicis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2010, 09:04 PM   #15
Maga_1

Quote:
Originally Posted by carpevicis
Good luck man, it's awesome that you can play basketball for a living.

Is there any advice or some tips you'd give that you learned from playing at the highest level?

I'm just 20, i'm still learning the game of basketball.
I guess i have lucky to have a God given tallent and people that believed in my skills since i started played in one of the worst teams in my state, or maybe the worst.

Just enjoy playing, really. If you're not enjoying and you're doing something that you think it's a sacrifice (i'm not talking about pratice) leave the game .. The joy for the game is what differ good players from the greatest players in my opinion.
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: