Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Streetball Forum

Streetball Forum Streetball Message Board - street basketball and streetball forum

Old 10-22-2010, 08:39 PM   #31
Rose
nanu nanu

Rose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Maga's 2010/2011 Seasons

Maga tearing shit up!
Rose is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2010, 08:54 PM   #32
Maga_1
NBA sixth man of the year

Maga_1 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMaga_1 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMaga_1 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMaga_1 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMaga_1 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMaga_1 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMaga_1 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMaga_1 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMaga_1 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMaga_1 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMaga_1 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rose
Maga tearing shit up!

it was a good game i guess, but i'm still angry cause i lost 2 stupid balls in the last seconds of the 1st and 3rd quarter .. Mistakes like that could be crucial in tomorrow's game.
Maga_1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2010, 08:57 PM   #33
Rose
nanu nanu

Rose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maga_1
it was a good game i guess, but i'm still angry cause i lost 2 stupid balls in the last seconds of the 1st and 3rd quarter .. Mistakes like that could be crucial in tomorrow's game.
Chill your shit out. And be glad it didn't happen tomorrow.
Rose is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2010, 09:08 PM   #34
Maga_1

Maga_1 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMaga_1 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMaga_1 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMaga_1 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMaga_1 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMaga_1 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMaga_1 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMaga_1 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMaga_1 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMaga_1 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMaga_1 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rose
Chill your shit out. And be glad it didn't happen tomorrow.

yea, but i like to have a little recap of the worst parts of my game in the head.
it's like a mental recap.
Old 10-22-2010, 10:22 PM   #35
SourPatchKids
Banned

SourPatchKids is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSourPatchKids is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSourPatchKids is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSourPatchKids is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSourPatchKids is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSourPatchKids is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSourPatchKids is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSourPatchKids is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSourPatchKids is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSourPatchKids is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSourPatchKids is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

What position do you play, Maga?
SourPatchKids is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2010, 10:56 PM   #36
Maga_1

Quote:
Originally Posted by SourPatchKids
What position do you play, Maga?

I'm a PG but i play some SG too (not too much)
Old 10-22-2010, 11:16 PM   #37
Swaggin916
Enter the Dragic

Swaggin916 is popular on this boardSwaggin916 is popular on this boardSwaggin916 is popular on this boardSwaggin916 is popular on this board

MAga I would like to play with you. I would probably get like 5 wide open 3's and I'd most likely get you 3 extra assists ;)
Swaggin916 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2010, 11:18 PM   #38
Maga_1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Swaggin916
MAga I would like to play with you. I would probably get like 5 wide open 3's and I'd most likely get you 3 extra assists ;)

Today my team was 2/15 in 3 point atempts, we are not feeling yet he new lines .. it's a little bit far now.
Old 10-22-2010, 11:23 PM   #39
bobbyflay
Kids at the park dunk on me

bobbyflay has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
Today my team was 2/15 in 3 point atempts, we are not feeling yet he new lines .. it's a little bit far now.
I must bow down to you
You should make a thread entitled something like "Maga's Wisdom" or ""Maga..The Journey To Greatness"(eh something not cheesy but you get the point).

Oh yeah, I didn't mean to quote that quote. I just wanted to do the bow down images lol.
bobbyflay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2010, 01:45 AM   #40
jbot
Future D1 Dad

jbot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjbot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjbot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjbot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjbot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjbot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjbot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjbot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjbot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

glad to see u had a great game. keep up the good work. you're living the dream of many people and take advantage of it always!
jbot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2010, 03:22 AM   #41
Maga_1

Quote:
Originally Posted by bobbyflay
I must bow down to you
You should make a thread entitled something like "Maga's Wisdom" or ""Maga..The Journey To Greatness"(eh something not cheesy but you get the point).

Oh yeah, I didn't mean to quote that quote. I just wanted to do the bow down images lol.

It's this thread .. just "Maga's Season" ahaha
It's cool
Old 10-23-2010, 03:27 AM   #42
Maga_1

Quote:
Originally Posted by jbot
glad to see u had a great game. keep up the good work. you're living the dream of many people and take advantage of it always!

Like someone said " You gotta do what you gotta do"
This is something that i never thought when i was growing, i know that being a pro in my country is not the same of being a pro in US, or even in Spain or Greece but it's something that i've never thought i could accomplish.
I saw some pictures of other teams that i played, i can tell you that even in the pictures that i have winning national tittles, just 4 of us are playing pro. (and one is playing mostly B team).

And i want this journey to never stop, and i want the next level in a early future .. i want Spain.
Old 10-23-2010, 05:12 AM   #43
kikwasses
Can barely lace up my sneakers

kikwasses has an OK reputation so far

Sim falo maga tas na equipa principal do porto ganda deus quando vieres luz vou ver
kikwasses is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2010, 11:06 AM   #44
Lebowsky
Hi, how are you?

Lebowsky is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebowsky is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebowsky is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebowsky is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebowsky is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebowsky is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebowsky is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebowsky is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebowsky is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebowsky is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebowsky is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Like someone said " You gotta do what you gotta do"
This is something that i never thought when i was growing, i know that being a pro in my country is not the same of being a pro in US, or even in Spain or Greece but it's something that i've never thought i could accomplish.
I saw some pictures of other teams that i played, i can tell you that even in the pictures that i have winning national tittles, just 4 of us are playing pro. (and one is playing mostly B team).

And i want this journey to never stop, and i want the next level in a early future .. i want Spain.

If you make it to the ACB I promise I'll take a big "ISH= #1" sign to the game when you come to town.

Last edited by Lebowsky : 10-23-2010 at 11:09 AM.
Lebowsky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2010, 04:03 PM   #45
Maga_1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lebowsky
If you make it to the ACB I promise I'll take a big "ISH= #1" sign to the game when you come to town.

It's a big dream, but i've to improve A LOT, really A LOT to even make a trainning camp
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: