Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 10-17-2010, 11:52 AM   #46
Meticode
Cavaliers Fan ® 1997

Meticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: What kind of phone do you have?

I still have the Motorola Droid since last December. I still love the phone, still highly customizable, and you can overclock to run between 1.0 to 1.25 Ghz to compete with current processor speeds even though it's rated at a 550mhz.

On a side note, the game Angry Birds is freakin' awesome! And the app, Applanet is awesome too.
Meticode is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2010, 12:01 PM   #47
Bosnian Sajo
(-_-)(X_X)BB(9_9)(^_^)

Bosnian Sajo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterBosnian Sajo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterBosnian Sajo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterBosnian Sajo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterBosnian Sajo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterBosnian Sajo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterBosnian Sajo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterBosnian Sajo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterBosnian Sajo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Blackberry curve 8530

Last edited by Bosnian Sajo : 10-17-2010 at 12:03 PM.
Bosnian Sajo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2010, 12:02 PM   #48
ukballer
NBA rookie of the year

ukballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterukballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterukballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterukballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterukballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterukballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterukballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterukballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterukballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterukballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterukballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

iPhone 3GS, the 16GB one.
ukballer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2010, 12:16 PM   #49
NastaMaverick
College superstar

NastaMaverick is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNastaMaverick is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNastaMaverick is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNastaMaverick is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNastaMaverick is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNastaMaverick is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNastaMaverick is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNastaMaverick is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNastaMaverick is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNastaMaverick is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Blackberry Pearl....not a fan..
NastaMaverick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2010, 12:21 PM   #50
jaydacris
Rose

jaydacris is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablejaydacris is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablejaydacris is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablejaydacris is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablejaydacris is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablejaydacris is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablejaydacris is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablejaydacris is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablejaydacris is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablejaydacris is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablejaydacris is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

commercial ad for windows phone 7

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EHlN21ebeak
jaydacris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2010, 12:26 PM   #51
pete's montreux
Blu Ray™ Savant

pete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bosnian Sajo
Blackberry curve 8530

Wow, how gay was your conversation with Greg? Aarti? What a homo name. F*ck yourself.
pete's montreux is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2010, 12:46 PM   #52
Bosnian Sajo
(-_-)(X_X)BB(9_9)(^_^)

Bosnian Sajo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterBosnian Sajo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterBosnian Sajo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterBosnian Sajo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterBosnian Sajo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterBosnian Sajo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterBosnian Sajo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterBosnian Sajo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterBosnian Sajo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by pete's montreux
Wow, how gay was your conversation with Greg? Aarti? What a homo name. F*ck yourself.
I cringed as I actually read it
Bosnian Sajo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2010, 01:05 PM   #53
iamgine

iamgine has an incredible reputation hereiamgine has an incredible reputation hereiamgine has an incredible reputation hereiamgine has an incredible reputation hereiamgine has an incredible reputation hereiamgine has an incredible reputation here

iamgine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2010, 01:32 PM   #54
wheyhigh
Banned

wheyhigh is a pretty well-respected posterwheyhigh is a pretty well-respected posterwheyhigh is a pretty well-respected poster

overall its a good phone, not sure if it's just my phone but it does tend to lag quite a bit after i've been using it for a while. i use the gps every day....gets a bit hot as well.
wheyhigh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2010, 01:39 PM   #55
Hawker
Banned

Hawker has an incredible reputation hereHawker has an incredible reputation hereHawker has an incredible reputation hereHawker has an incredible reputation hereHawker has an incredible reputation hereHawker has an incredible reputation here

Samsung Restore

It's a good phone but it's not reliable. I just had to get a new one since the last one I had broke last Tuesday (I had it for two months). I turned it off before a job interview, turned it back on and the screen would only light up after that. No home screen or anything. Sprint thought it was the battery, wasn't, got a new phone out of it.

Past three phones I've had have either been free or less than 20 bucks. They have been the most reliable phones for me. I spend a little bit more money on a nice looking phone and breaks within two months. And I lost all my contacts since freshman year of HS.

Go figure. Since when did phones start storing numbers on the phone instead of a sim card. Such bullshit.
Hawker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2010, 01:52 PM   #56
SourPatchKids
Banned

SourPatchKids is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSourPatchKids is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSourPatchKids is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSourPatchKids is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSourPatchKids is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSourPatchKids is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSourPatchKids is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSourPatchKids is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSourPatchKids is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSourPatchKids is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSourPatchKids is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

I wish verizon had sony ericsson stuff.
SourPatchKids is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2010, 02:13 PM   #57
jjswifty

jjswifty has an incredible reputation herejjswifty has an incredible reputation herejjswifty has an incredible reputation herejjswifty has an incredible reputation herejjswifty has an incredible reputation herejjswifty has an incredible reputation herejjswifty has an incredible reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by wheyhigh

overall its a good phone, not sure if it's just my phone but it does tend to lag quite a bit after i've been using it for a while. i use the gps every day....gets a bit hot as well.

Just got this a month ago. I like it as well. When it starts to lag, you just need to restart it. I use the Gps a lot too, it really drains my battery though.
jjswifty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2010, 02:19 PM   #58
evilmonkey
Banned

evilmonkey posts stuff that is definitely making some people angryevilmonkey posts stuff that is definitely making some people angry

iPhone 3Gs and a Nokia N95:

Last edited by evilmonkey : 10-17-2010 at 02:25 PM.
evilmonkey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2010, 02:23 PM   #59
Take Your Lumps
Ho Ho Ho

Take Your Lumps has an incredible reputation hereTake Your Lumps has an incredible reputation hereTake Your Lumps has an incredible reputation hereTake Your Lumps has an incredible reputation hereTake Your Lumps has an incredible reputation hereTake Your Lumps has an incredible reputation hereTake Your Lumps has an incredible reputation here

T-Mobile HTC G2 (with HSPA+ aka 4G)

Had a G1 prior to this...the web browsing speed went from why do i even bother to holy shit this is awesome!!
Take Your Lumps is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2010, 02:30 PM   #60
FCN

Right now I have an LG env3.

Once my verizon contract ends (2 more months or so) I'm switching to Boost Mobile's Blackberry.

They used to only offer the 8330 (no wifi) but apparently they're now (or will
be soon) offering the wifi capable 8530.

I figure for 60 bucks a month flat rate for unlimited everything (including 3g data) it can't really be beat.

Can't wait to be done w/ verizon and 100 dollar cellphone bills where I only get a limited data plan...
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: