Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 11-11-2012, 09:38 PM   #91
SourPatchKids
Banned

SourPatchKids is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSourPatchKids is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSourPatchKids is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSourPatchKids is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSourPatchKids is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSourPatchKids is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSourPatchKids is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSourPatchKids is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSourPatchKids is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSourPatchKids is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSourPatchKids is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: What kind of phone do you have?

Waiting for a worthy upgrade to my Rezound.
SourPatchKids is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2012, 09:49 PM   #92
AK47DR91

Can somebody give me a brief smartphone/android "for dummies" lecture?

I'm still using a flip-phone from nearly 7 years ago. I can't afford to go on a monthly plan but a prepaid smartphone would be nice. I'm on ATT prepaid plan at the moment. $25 every 3 month gets me through so far but I kinda want to be able to browse the Internet on-the-go and have a much better digital camera too.

http://www.amazon.com/HTC-One-Prepai...1&keywords=htc this has good ratings on Amazon, and a 4 and a half rating on Virgin mobile Web site.
Old 11-11-2012, 09:56 PM   #93
code green
C's Fan since Dee

code green has an incredible reputation herecode green has an incredible reputation herecode green has an incredible reputation herecode green has an incredible reputation herecode green has an incredible reputation herecode green has an incredible reputation herecode green has an incredible reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by AK47DR91
Can somebody give me a brief smartphone/android "for dummies" lecture?

I'm still using a flip-phone from nearly 7 years ago. I can't afford to go on a monthly plan but a prepaid smartphone would be nice. I'm on ATT prepaid plan at the moment. $25 every 3 month gets me through so far but I kinda want to be able to browse the Internet on-the-go and have a much better digital camera too.

http://www.amazon.com/HTC-One-Prepai...1&keywords=htc this has good ratings on Amazon, and a 4 and a half rating on Virgin mobile Web site.

For $140, I would definitely jump on this if I was going prepaid.
code green is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2012, 10:01 PM   #94
The_Yearning
The Truthteller

The_Yearning has decent reputation

iPhone 5.

Best in the game, real talk.
The_Yearning is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2012, 10:10 PM   #95
SourPatchKids
Banned

SourPatchKids is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSourPatchKids is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSourPatchKids is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSourPatchKids is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSourPatchKids is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSourPatchKids is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSourPatchKids is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSourPatchKids is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSourPatchKids is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSourPatchKids is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSourPatchKids is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by code green
For $140, I would definitely jump on this if I was going prepaid.
^^
SourPatchKids is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2012, 07:29 AM   #96
Math2
Local High School Star

Math2 posts stuff that is definitely making some people angryMath2 posts stuff that is definitely making some people angry

Landline.
Math2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2012, 08:05 AM   #97
DonD13
GYMNAST

DonD13 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDonD13 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDonD13 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDonD13 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDonD13 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDonD13 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDonD13 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDonD13 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDonD13 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDonD13 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDonD13 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

thinking about getting the nokia lumia 920 with windows 8

anybody has it?
DonD13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2012, 01:36 PM   #98
pauk
NBA Legend

pauk has a near all-star reputation herepauk has a near all-star reputation herepauk has a near all-star reputation herepauk has a near all-star reputation herepauk has a near all-star reputation herepauk has a near all-star reputation here

iPhone 4 32GB

Samsung Galaxy Note II next!
pauk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2012, 02:44 PM   #99
Bcogswell
Raptors > You.

Bcogswell is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBcogswell is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBcogswell is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBcogswell is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBcogswell is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBcogswell is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBcogswell is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBcogswell is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBcogswell is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBcogswell is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBcogswell is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Iphone 4
Bcogswell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2012, 02:45 PM   #100
Droid101
3-time NBA All-Star

Droid101 has an incredible reputation hereDroid101 has an incredible reputation hereDroid101 has an incredible reputation hereDroid101 has an incredible reputation hereDroid101 has an incredible reputation hereDroid101 has an incredible reputation hereDroid101 has an incredible reputation hereDroid101 has an incredible reputation here

Nexus 4 is coming out... I am excite!
Droid101 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2012, 03:01 PM   #101
rezznor
Nosetradamus

rezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by The_Yearning
iPhone 5.

Best in the game, real talk.
android > windows 8 mobile > iphone

real talk
rezznor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2012, 03:02 PM   #102
rezznor
Nosetradamus

rezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by DonD13
thinking about getting the nokia lumia 920 with windows 8

anybody has it?
my friend just got his yesterday, i played around with it a bit it's pretty nice. it's only 100 bucks right now and comes with a free wireless charging pad. also has the best cameraphone in the game currently
rezznor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2012, 01:31 AM   #103
DonD13
GYMNAST

DonD13 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDonD13 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDonD13 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDonD13 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDonD13 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDonD13 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDonD13 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDonD13 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDonD13 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDonD13 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDonD13 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Question Re: What kind of phone do you have?

Quote:
Originally Posted by rezznor
my friend just got his yesterday, i played around with it a bit it's pretty nice. it's only 100 bucks right now and comes with a free wireless charging pad. also has the best cameraphone in the game currently

100??

there has to be some contract attached to it for 100 bucks...
DonD13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2012, 01:44 AM   #104
d.bball.guy
Heat fan since 2014

d.bball.guy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterd.bball.guy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterd.bball.guy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterd.bball.guy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterd.bball.guy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterd.bball.guy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterd.bball.guy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterd.bball.guy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterd.bball.guy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterd.bball.guy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterd.bball.guy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

iPhone 3g

Not gonna switch unless this shit dies forever. If it dies right now, I would probably just get an iPhone 4s. I'm not a fanboy, though. I just don't wanna use other phones because I don't wanna try to get used to that phone again.
d.bball.guy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2012, 01:47 AM   #105
LamarOdom
Banned

LamarOdom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLamarOdom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLamarOdom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLamarOdom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLamarOdom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLamarOdom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLamarOdom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLamarOdom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLamarOdom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLamarOdom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLamarOdom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by pauk
iPhone 4 32GB

Samsung Galaxy Note II next!

Don't just don't, people look so ridiculous walking around talking with that phone.

I got iPhone 4s.
LamarOdom is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: