Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 11-13-2012, 03:11 AM   #106
The_Yearning
The Truthteller

The_Yearning has decent reputationThe_Yearning has decent reputation
Default Re: What kind of phone do you have?

Quote:
Originally Posted by rezznor
android > windows 8 mobile > iphone

real talk

Android = LeBron
iPhone = Kobe
Windows 8 mobile = Durant

Give me the iPhone.
The_Yearning is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2012, 03:28 AM   #107
BuffaloBill
WANTED

BuffaloBill is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBuffaloBill is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBuffaloBill is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBuffaloBill is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBuffaloBill is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBuffaloBill is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBuffaloBill is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBuffaloBill is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBuffaloBill is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBuffaloBill is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBuffaloBill is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

iPhone 4s
BuffaloBill is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2012, 03:30 AM   #108
miller-time
NBA sixth man of the year

miller-time is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postermiller-time is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postermiller-time is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postermiller-time is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postermiller-time is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postermiller-time is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postermiller-time is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postermiller-time is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postermiller-time is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postermiller-time is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

iphone 4. keeping it simple. probably won't worry about upgrading for another generation or two. i think it is ridiculous that people are willing to buy an new phone every year, if everyone has one much of a status symbol can they be?
miller-time is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2012, 04:00 AM   #109
bluechox2
#knickstape

bluechox2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebluechox2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebluechox2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebluechox2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebluechox2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebluechox2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebluechox2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebluechox2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebluechox2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebluechox2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebluechox2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

iphone 4, dont find the need to upgrade to the same phone for more money...
bluechox2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2012, 06:05 AM   #110
Andrei89
Yes We Did

Andrei89 has decent reputation

I love it!
Andrei89 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2012, 07:46 AM   #111
sunsfan1357
Word.

sunsfan1357 has an incredible reputation heresunsfan1357 has an incredible reputation heresunsfan1357 has an incredible reputation heresunsfan1357 has an incredible reputation heresunsfan1357 has an incredible reputation heresunsfan1357 has an incredible reputation heresunsfan1357 has an incredible reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by DonD13
100??

there has to be some contract attached to it for 100 bucks...
2 yr contract with AT&T. I'm actually looking at getting this right now, does anyone know of any good review sites aside from engadget?
sunsfan1357 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2012, 08:20 AM   #112
Meticode
Cavaliers Fan 1997

Meticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by sunsfan1357
2 yr contract with AT&T. I'm actually looking at getting this right now, does anyone know of any good review sites aside from engadget?
Just go onto YouTube and watch comparison videos. Like nokia lumia 920 vs samsung galaxy s3, etc, etc. TO see how it matches up with other phones.

I feel this works out better for me rather than watching the reviews of just the phone by itself without anything to compare it to.
Meticode is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2012, 08:28 AM   #113
dunksby
ISH's Scribbler

dunksby has an incredible reputation heredunksby has an incredible reputation heredunksby has an incredible reputation heredunksby has an incredible reputation heredunksby has an incredible reputation heredunksby has an incredible reputation heredunksby has an incredible reputation heredunksby has an incredible reputation here

dunksby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2012, 08:34 AM   #114
rezznor
Nosetradamus

rezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by The_Yearning
Android = LeBron
iPhone = Kobe
Windows 8 mobile = Durant

Give me the iPhone.
showing it's age, still living off of past glory and reputation, hasn't added anything new to his game. yup, you are right about the iphone. i'll take the current best or the up and comer over the has-been.
rezznor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2012, 08:54 AM   #115
blablabla

blablabla is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableblablabla is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableblablabla is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableblablabla is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableblablabla is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableblablabla is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableblablabla is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableblablabla is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableblablabla is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableblablabla is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableblablabla is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

galaxy s 2
blablabla is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2012, 06:50 PM   #116
TheMan
MJ GOAT, U MAD?

TheMan is considered somewhat coolTheMan is considered somewhat cool

Solid phone
TheMan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2012, 04:52 AM   #117
DonD13

DonD13 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDonD13 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDonD13 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDonD13 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDonD13 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDonD13 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDonD13 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDonD13 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDonD13 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDonD13 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDonD13 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by sunsfan1357

guess I'll get it.
will cost me 700$
DonD13 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2012, 05:38 AM   #118
Edwin
Serious playground baller

Edwin is considered somewhat coolEdwin is considered somewhat cool

I got the 16 GB iPhone 4 still. I might upgrade to the iPhone 5 at some point, but I doubt it'll be anytime within the next month or 2.
Edwin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2012, 11:02 AM   #119
chips93
NBA sixth man of the year

chips93 has an incredible reputation herechips93 has an incredible reputation herechips93 has an incredible reputation herechips93 has an incredible reputation herechips93 has an incredible reputation herechips93 has an incredible reputation herechips93 has an incredible reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheMan

Solid phone

this

love the phone, battery is terrible
chips93 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2012, 11:27 AM   #120
andgar923
soundcloud.com/agua-1

andgar923 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterandgar923 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterandgar923 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterandgar923 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterandgar923 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterandgar923 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterandgar923 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterandgar923 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

I was playing with the Galaxy S3 yesterday (borrowed it from my co worker).

One word:

laggy
andgar923 is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: