Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 10-17-2010, 07:20 PM   #16
the GIBBET
Banned

the GIBBET has one of the lowest reputations on this boardthe GIBBET has one of the lowest reputations on this boardthe GIBBET has one of the lowest reputations on this boardthe GIBBET has one of the lowest reputations on this boardthe GIBBET has one of the lowest reputations on this boardthe GIBBET has one of the lowest reputations on this boardthe GIBBET has one of the lowest reputations on this board
Default Re: How many of you were Nerds in School?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Timmy D for MVP
Wait lemme see if I can find one with some nerd gear on...

*leans forward in seat and claps*
the GIBBET is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2010, 07:21 PM   #17
Timmy D for MVP
Chuck Hayes Stan

Timmy D for MVP is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTimmy D for MVP is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTimmy D for MVP is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTimmy D for MVP is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTimmy D for MVP is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTimmy D for MVP is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTimmy D for MVP is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTimmy D for MVP is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTimmy D for MVP is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTimmy D for MVP is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTimmy D for MVP is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

The best I got is this one with the lochness shirt that you can't see.

I call it: Bigfoot's a Baller

Timmy D for MVP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2010, 07:23 PM   #18
Timmy D for MVP
Chuck Hayes Stan

Timmy D for MVP is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTimmy D for MVP is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTimmy D for MVP is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTimmy D for MVP is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTimmy D for MVP is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTimmy D for MVP is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTimmy D for MVP is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTimmy D for MVP is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTimmy D for MVP is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTimmy D for MVP is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTimmy D for MVP is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Wait wait wait. I found a better one, me doing marching band things:

Old 10-17-2010, 07:24 PM   #19
the GIBBET
Banned

the GIBBET has one of the lowest reputations on this boardthe GIBBET has one of the lowest reputations on this boardthe GIBBET has one of the lowest reputations on this boardthe GIBBET has one of the lowest reputations on this boardthe GIBBET has one of the lowest reputations on this boardthe GIBBET has one of the lowest reputations on this boardthe GIBBET has one of the lowest reputations on this board

aw weak dude, you got a basketball in your hand, that aint nerdy.

i wanna see some headgear or a lightsaber or somethin.
Old 10-17-2010, 07:24 PM   #20
the GIBBET
Banned

Quote:
Wait wait wait. I found a better one, me doing marching band things:

ok, ok, gettin better
Old 10-17-2010, 07:29 PM   #21
Timmy D for MVP
Chuck Hayes Stan

Quote:
Originally Posted by the GIBBET
aw weak dude, you got a basketball in your hand, that aint nerdy.

i wanna see some headgear or a lightsaber or somethin.

That's all I got dawg. I haven't had a lightsaber in forever. I'd fuckin get one though! This is the shirt I want right now.

Darth Mutherfuckin Samurai!
Old 10-17-2010, 07:33 PM   #22
RUCKER
Baller Status

RUCKER has one of the lowest reputations on this boardRUCKER has one of the lowest reputations on this boardRUCKER has one of the lowest reputations on this boardRUCKER has one of the lowest reputations on this boardRUCKER has one of the lowest reputations on this boardRUCKER has one of the lowest reputations on this boardRUCKER has one of the lowest reputations on this board

Quote:

That's all I got dawg. I haven't had a lightsaber in forever. I'd fuckin get one though! This is the shirt I want right now.

Darth Mutherfuckin Samurai!

Who you trying to fool? I can tell you're a straight up TREKKY. You watch Star-Trek. Stop trying to lie to kick it cuz dude brought up light sabers.

Matter of fact all that ish is nerdy. Star-Trek is just as nerdy as Star Wars is..

"OMG We're experiencing some heavy turbulence, pull out the light sabers!" See. Basically the same sh*t. I don't follow either, but you watch one you've watched them all. I don't care how much you try to tell me Star Wars isn't as nerdy as Star Trek, you're a nerd just for trying to justify either or.
RUCKER is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2010, 07:33 PM   #23
alwaysunny
in Brooklyn

alwaysunny is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteralwaysunny is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteralwaysunny is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteralwaysunny is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteralwaysunny is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteralwaysunny is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteralwaysunny is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteralwaysunny is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteralwaysunny is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteralwaysunny is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by RUCKER
You'd be the same nerd that would have a new favorite team every year. Your favorite team would correspond with whatever team happened to win the championship that year. In the 90's, your favorite sports franchises were probably the Dallas Cowboys, the Chicago Bulls, and the NY Yankees. That's how predictable these nerds were.

I knew Lebron was a nerd!
alwaysunny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2010, 07:36 PM   #24
PowerGlove
By Any Means

PowerGlove is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePowerGlove is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePowerGlove is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePowerGlove is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePowerGlove is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePowerGlove is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePowerGlove is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePowerGlove is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePowerGlove is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePowerGlove is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePowerGlove is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

If you haven't noticed, Nerds run the world. You are typing on a computer, probably taking occasional glances at your cell phone, you might be watching tv simultaneously. The negative connotation is dumb.
PowerGlove is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2010, 07:38 PM   #25
Black Joker
NBA rookie of the year

Black Joker is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBlack Joker is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBlack Joker is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBlack Joker is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBlack Joker is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBlack Joker is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBlack Joker is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBlack Joker is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBlack Joker is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBlack Joker is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBlack Joker is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
I don't think you understand what a nerd is.

I was and am a nerd because I enjoy nerdy things (videogames, comics, manga, ).
+1

of course that could be gathered from the threads i post in
Black Joker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2010, 07:39 PM   #26
Timmy D for MVP
Chuck Hayes Stan

Quote:
Who you trying to fool? I can tell you're a straight up TREKKY. You watch Star-Trek. Stop trying to lie to kick it cuz dude brought up light sabers.

Matter of fact all that ish is nerdy. Star-Trek is just as nerdy as Star Wars is..

"OMG We're experiencing some heavy turbulence, pull out the light sabers!" See. Basically the same sh*t. I don't follow either, but you watch one you've watched them all. I don't care how much you try to tell me Star Wars isn't as nerdy as Star Trek, you're a nerd just for trying to justify either or.

You've just broken the sacred laws of nerdom.

And I love Star Trek Deep Space 9. The rest are alright. Star Wars is easily the shit.
Old 10-17-2010, 07:40 PM   #27
Timmy D for MVP
Chuck Hayes Stan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Black Joker
+1

of course that could be gathered from the threads i post in

What gets ME is that being a nerd is cool now. It's like trendy and everyone is in some manner nowadays. So you have hipster nerds... that trips me out sometimes.
Old 10-17-2010, 07:41 PM   #28
Myth
NBA Legend and Hall of Famer

Myth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by pete's montreux
Cliffs?

Here you go:

Quote:
Myth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2010, 07:43 PM   #29
Timmy D for MVP
Chuck Hayes Stan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Myth
Here you go:

I was wondering when that was gonna come up in this thread.
Old 10-17-2010, 07:43 PM   #30
BankShot
5-time NBA All-Star

BankShot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBankShot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBankShot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBankShot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBankShot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBankShot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBankShot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBankShot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBankShot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBankShot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBankShot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:

BankShot is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: