Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 10-17-2010, 08:52 PM   #31
Myth
NBA Legend and Hall of Famer

Myth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: How many of you were Nerds in School?

Quote:
Originally Posted by RUCKER

Cool, well now I got all your names written down. I'll be sure to 'TOO FAKE; DIDN'T READ' all your fake posts now.

Yeah, you're not a nerd at all.
Myth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2010, 08:53 PM   #32
JEFFERSON MONEY
A bit crazy

JEFFERSON MONEY is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJEFFERSON MONEY is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJEFFERSON MONEY is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJEFFERSON MONEY is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJEFFERSON MONEY is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJEFFERSON MONEY is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJEFFERSON MONEY is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJEFFERSON MONEY is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJEFFERSON MONEY is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJEFFERSON MONEY is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJEFFERSON MONEY is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

the peeps u described in the op sounded more like folks who "lacked a backbone" or simply trend-followers or clowns w/o minds of their own.
JEFFERSON MONEY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2010, 09:43 PM   #33
niko
I Run NY.

niko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by JEFFERSON MONEY
the peeps u described in the op sounded more like folks who "lacked a backbone" or simply trend-followers or clowns w/o minds of their own.
We call them LEBRONS where i'm from.
niko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2010, 09:59 PM   #34
heyhey
stay mad golden state

heyhey is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterheyhey is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterheyhey is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterheyhey is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterheyhey is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterheyhey is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterheyhey is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterheyhey is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterheyhey is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

I was a nerd. Didn't even follow sports till junior year in HS. Hated on ppl who were sports fans and athlete till that point. Didn't understand why ppl enjoyed sports, even tho I was on the bball team briefly cause my dad pushed me. I thought all sports fans were tools who were overcompensating for the dearth of interest in their life.

Eventually I started liking NBA ALOT. still I don't really advertise my fandom cause where I'm from, it's more chic to be a nerd.
heyhey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2010, 12:20 AM   #35
simcjt
The bodyguard

simcjt is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablesimcjt is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablesimcjt is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablesimcjt is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablesimcjt is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablesimcjt is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablesimcjt is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablesimcjt is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablesimcjt is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablesimcjt is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablesimcjt is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Timmy D for MVP

That's all I got dawg. I haven't had a lightsaber in forever. I'd fuckin get one though! This is the shirt I want right now.

Darth Mutherfuckin Samurai!
That shirt is pretty awesome. You should pm me the place to buy it
simcjt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2010, 04:01 AM   #36
soadrules
Good High School Starter

soadrules has decent reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by simcjt
That shirt is pretty awesome. You should pm me the place to buy it
Yeah, seems something I'd be interested in too.
soadrules is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2010, 08:26 AM   #37
DontGoogleMe
Can barely lace up my sneakers

DontGoogleMe has an OK reputation so far

You are my hero
DontGoogleMe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2010, 08:57 AM   #38
beermonsteroo
Banned

beermonsteroo posts stuff that is definitely making some people angrybeermonsteroo posts stuff that is definitely making some people angry

I never had to do anything in school to be liked. I was always myself and wasn't trying to be somebody. Yet, i wasn't the biggest player in school, i was liked and respected by almost everyone.
so certainly not a nerd.
beermonsteroo is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: