Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 10-17-2010, 06:41 PM   #1
Myth
NBA Legend and Hall of Famer

Myth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default I've got this song stuck in my head (fun for fans of metal)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=chiVMrWMHko
Myth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2010, 12:24 AM   #2
reppy
Apparently likes anime

reppy has an incredible reputation herereppy has an incredible reputation herereppy has an incredible reputation herereppy has an incredible reputation herereppy has an incredible reputation herereppy has an incredible reputation herereppy has an incredible reputation herereppy has an incredible reputation here
Default Re: I've got this song stuck in my head (fun for fans of metal)

I enjoyed how he dropped a King Diamond reference. \m/ But really, I didn't care much for this song.
reppy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2010, 12:39 AM   #3
Patrick Chewing
Cobra Kai Sensei

Patrick Chewing is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePatrick Chewing is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePatrick Chewing is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePatrick Chewing is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePatrick Chewing is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePatrick Chewing is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePatrick Chewing is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePatrick Chewing is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePatrick Chewing is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePatrick Chewing is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePatrick Chewing is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Anthrax!
Patrick Chewing is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2010, 01:37 AM   #4
Myth

Myth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Patrick Chewing
Anthrax!

Yessir. I saw them open up for Rob Zombie once. They were pretty good.
Old 10-18-2010, 01:59 PM   #5
JayGuevara
Hellbound

JayGuevara is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterJayGuevara is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterJayGuevara is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterJayGuevara is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterJayGuevara is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterJayGuevara is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterJayGuevara is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterJayGuevara is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterJayGuevara is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

The satire is correct, but the song isn't very good, namely the vokills.

And I also find it kinda funny that he's wearing a Lamb Of God hoodie. They suck. I like some of the "hardcore" bands a lot more than Lamb Of God.

On a semi-related note, whatever happened to Stormtroopers Of Death?

Edit: On the topic of Lamb Of God, I've always thought this song was just them trying to be Pantera. Just like everything about this song reminds me of Pantera. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oqdZpxkzNvc

Edit 2: That said, I'd violate the girls on the bus in a variety of ways.

Last edited by JayGuevara : 10-18-2010 at 02:19 PM.
JayGuevara is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2010, 02:08 PM   #6
Patrick Chewing
Cobra Kai Sensei

Patrick Chewing is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePatrick Chewing is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePatrick Chewing is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePatrick Chewing is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePatrick Chewing is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePatrick Chewing is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePatrick Chewing is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePatrick Chewing is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePatrick Chewing is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePatrick Chewing is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePatrick Chewing is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Myth
Yessir. I saw them open up for Rob Zombie once. They were pretty good.

Never liked them that much. Only own a couple albums and always felt they were better with John Bush as lead vocalist. They're the weakest link of the "big 4" in my opinion.
Patrick Chewing is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2010, 02:13 PM   #7
miamiandorlando
Serious playground baller

miamiandorlando is popular on this boardmiamiandorlando is popular on this boardmiamiandorlando is popular on this boardmiamiandorlando is popular on this boardmiamiandorlando is popular on this board

always liked early metallica, slayer and megadeth more but still a good band
and decent vid
miamiandorlando is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2010, 05:00 PM   #8
DukeDelonte13
NBA sixth man of the year

DukeDelonte13 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDukeDelonte13 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDukeDelonte13 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDukeDelonte13 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDukeDelonte13 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDukeDelonte13 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDukeDelonte13 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDukeDelonte13 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Never liked them that much. Only own a couple albums and always felt they were better with John Bush as lead vocalist. They're the weakest link of the "big 4" in my opinion.

I hate Anthrax and suicidal tendencies. Ugly genre of metal. Scott Ian is such an overrated and shitty guitarist.
DukeDelonte13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2010, 07:46 PM   #9
Myth

Quote:

I actually don't own any of Anthrax's albums or listen to them even remotely close to regularly. But they did sound alright live.
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: