Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Football Forum

Football Forum Football forum - NFL football forum

Old 10-18-2010, 02:27 AM   #61
-playmaker-
-retired ISH HOFer-

-playmaker- is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster-playmaker- is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster-playmaker- is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster-playmaker- is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster-playmaker- is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster-playmaker- is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster-playmaker- is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster-playmaker- is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: The Cowboys season is now over.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tarik One
Bill Cowher would be a nice fit for JERRY JONES and the Cowboys. Even though Bill is a big name, he's not the egomanicial, controlling type coach as Parcells/Jimmy Johnson are. He's got the ideal balance where he would gain the respect from the players as well as be able to have some say on personnel decisions. And he's not the "Straw Boss" type who's gonna play with the hand that's dealt without any say so.

I've always felt that Cowher has been holding out for the right job and Dallas was one of them on his personal list.
yeah I hope that happens...

I am almost at a state of mind right now where I just hope we lose out the rest or our games and go 1-15 so that we get a better draft pick....

that would also give Jerry a head start on a new head coach...

infact now that I think about it, losing to NY next week could bring some positives...
-playmaker- is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2010, 02:30 AM   #62
IlliniFan
Very good NBA starter

IlliniFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIlliniFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIlliniFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIlliniFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIlliniFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIlliniFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIlliniFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIlliniFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIlliniFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by -playmaker-
yeah I hope that happens...

I am almost at a state of mind right now where I just hope we lose out the rest or our games and go 1-15 so that we get a better draft pick....

that would also give Jerry a head start on a new head coach...

infact now that I think about it, losing to NY next week could bring some positives...
Is this what it's come to for Dallas fans? Thinking about tanking for a better draft pick? Priceless..
IlliniFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2010, 02:41 AM   #63
-playmaker-
-retired ISH HOFer-

-playmaker- is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster-playmaker- is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster-playmaker- is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster-playmaker- is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster-playmaker- is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster-playmaker- is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster-playmaker- is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster-playmaker- is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by IlliniFan
Is this what it's come to for Dallas fans? Thinking about tanking for a better draft pick? Priceless..
almost...lol

well, if we win the next 3 games straight...

NY Giants
Jacksonville
@ Green Bay

then I get my hopes up again...

but here is the deal, Dallas can't win a game because of the retarded amounts of flags and special teams goofs so they won't win the next 3 in a row...it isn't gonna happen...

so if we lose one of the next 3 games...I will be fine with tanking...lol
-playmaker- is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2010, 05:11 AM   #64
takeittothehoop
ISH Lurker

takeittothehoop has an incredible reputation heretakeittothehoop has an incredible reputation heretakeittothehoop has an incredible reputation heretakeittothehoop has an incredible reputation heretakeittothehoop has an incredible reputation heretakeittothehoop has an incredible reputation heretakeittothehoop has an incredible reputation heretakeittothehoop has an incredible reputation here

There's a video on nfl.com with the title "Cowboys in trouble?"..

Just thought I would share that shocking revelation..
takeittothehoop is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2010, 08:22 AM   #65
mmsupra
MDOTM

mmsupra is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postermmsupra is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postermmsupra is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postermmsupra is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postermmsupra is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postermmsupra is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postermmsupra is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postermmsupra is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postermmsupra is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

I have this feeling that we still not dead yet? Well it's wishful thinking I hate have that Thanksgiving game and it not mean anything.
mmsupra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2010, 09:00 AM   #66
simcjt
The bodyguard

simcjt is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablesimcjt is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablesimcjt is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablesimcjt is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablesimcjt is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablesimcjt is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablesimcjt is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablesimcjt is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablesimcjt is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablesimcjt is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablesimcjt is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by mmsupra
I have this feeling that we still not dead yet? Well it's wishful thinking I hate have that Thanksgiving game and it not mean anything.
The Lions have done it for decades. I think Cowboys can do it for a season.
simcjt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2010, 02:09 PM   #67
kentatm
NBA Legend

kentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by knickballer
cowboys should promote Garret to HC. They wanted to make him HC years back.

no they shouldn't. the dudes god awful play calling is a major reason they are in this spot in the first place.

they basically have two head coaches right now. Garrett does the offense and Wade does the D. Garrett is the one thats failing. The D is fine.
kentatm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2010, 02:29 PM   #68
Jailblazers7
will-to-bigness

Jailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

I wouldn't exactly say the defense is fine. Besides Ware, literally no one is making plays on that team. The defense has what 4 turnovers all season? And 1 was AD botching a handoff like a Pop Warner player. They've got to start making a play or two in order to win.
Jailblazers7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2010, 06:50 PM   #69
Posterize246
PhilLEEs 2011

Posterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPosterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPosterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPosterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPosterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPosterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPosterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPosterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPosterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPosterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

just seen Sam Hurd doing the hook 'em horns during Roy Williams' celebration...and he didn't even go to Texas!
Posterize246 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2010, 08:11 PM   #70
sunsfan1357
Word.

sunsfan1357 has an incredible reputation heresunsfan1357 has an incredible reputation heresunsfan1357 has an incredible reputation heresunsfan1357 has an incredible reputation heresunsfan1357 has an incredible reputation heresunsfan1357 has an incredible reputation heresunsfan1357 has an incredible reputation here

I just read an article on ESPN.com saying that the excessive celebration penalty that was on Miles Austin was actually on Sam Hurd for doing the hook 'em horns sign with Roy Williams. It was deemed a choreographed celebration which made it illegal.
sunsfan1357 is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: