Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 10-18-2010, 12:56 PM   #46
OhNoTimNoSho
Your King
 
OhNoTimNoSho's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2009
Posts: 3,391
OhNoTimNoSho has an incredible reputation hereOhNoTimNoSho has an incredible reputation hereOhNoTimNoSho has an incredible reputation hereOhNoTimNoSho has an incredible reputation hereOhNoTimNoSho has an incredible reputation hereOhNoTimNoSho has an incredible reputation hereOhNoTimNoSho has an incredible reputation here
Default Re: Drug addict the first man in Britain paid to have vasectomy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hazard
Do you even have an argument? What exactly are you doing in this thread? You are talking about something completely off topic, for whatever reason arguing with me and bringing up no points of your own. Explain why I should even dignify you with a response.
My only point is that you presented opinion as fact without proof. Now you are scrambling trying to avoid providing proof. If you really believe that to be true then provide some facts, that would be a lot easier than writing extensive responses while avoiding my point altogether. Unless, of course, you're avoiding it for a reason(you made it up), which is what it seems like now. Am i still not being clear?
OhNoTimNoSho is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2010, 01:06 PM   #47
boozehound
An uglier Lamar Doom
 
boozehound's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Posts: 23,965
boozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Drug addict the first man in Britain paid to have vasectomy

both teams played hard
boozehound is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2010, 02:55 PM   #48
Hazard
makhnovshchina
 
Hazard's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: Philthadelphia
Posts: 2,404
Hazard is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterHazard is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterHazard is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterHazard is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterHazard is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterHazard is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterHazard is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterHazard is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterHazard is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: Drug addict the first man in Britain paid to have vasectomy

Quote:
Originally Posted by OhNoTimNoSho
My only point is that you presented opinion as fact without proof. Now you are scrambling trying to avoid providing proof. If you really believe that to be true then provide some facts, that would be a lot easier than writing extensive responses while avoiding my point altogether. Unless, of course, you're avoiding it for a reason(you made it up), which is what it seems like now. Am i still not being clear?
I addressed all your "points" in the second response I gave you, which apparently went right over your head. Why are you even posting? You have nothing productive to bring to this thread, you have not made a single point worth addressing, and your reading comprehension is lacking.
Hazard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2010, 03:32 PM   #49
OhNoTimNoSho
Your King
 
OhNoTimNoSho's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2009
Posts: 3,391
OhNoTimNoSho has an incredible reputation hereOhNoTimNoSho has an incredible reputation hereOhNoTimNoSho has an incredible reputation hereOhNoTimNoSho has an incredible reputation hereOhNoTimNoSho has an incredible reputation hereOhNoTimNoSho has an incredible reputation hereOhNoTimNoSho has an incredible reputation here
Default Re: Drug addict the first man in Britain paid to have vasectomy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hazard
I addressed all your "points" in the second response I gave you, which apparently went right over your head. Why are you even posting? You have nothing productive to bring to this thread, you have not made a single point worth addressing, and your reading comprehension is lacking.

Theres no facts in that response either, just more vague opinions presented as facts indirectly related to the first statement. So, as i understand, since you have typed up yet another evading response instead of providing simple facts that you have no facts and are admitting that you have no facts. Did you read a study somewhere? Where does this knowledge come from? Did you see a TV special? Why don't you just admit it was a stupid statement? Maybe you're not sure of the difference between fact vs opinion? A simple link supporting what you said would be enough. Why do you keep avoiding that? What exactly do you think I misunderstood about your post?
OhNoTimNoSho is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2010, 07:09 PM   #50
Hazard
makhnovshchina
 
Hazard's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: Philthadelphia
Posts: 2,404
Hazard is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterHazard is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterHazard is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterHazard is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterHazard is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterHazard is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterHazard is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterHazard is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterHazard is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: Drug addict the first man in Britain paid to have vasectomy

Quote:
Originally Posted by OhNoTimNoSho
Theres no facts in that response either, just more vague opinions presented as facts indirectly related to the first statement. So, as i understand, since you have typed up yet another evading response instead of providing simple facts that you have no facts and are admitting that you have no facts. Did you read a study somewhere? Where does this knowledge come from? Did you see a TV special? Why don't you just admit it was a stupid statement? Maybe you're not sure of the difference between fact vs opinion? A simple link supporting what you said would be enough. Why do you keep avoiding that? What exactly do you think I misunderstood about your post?
You're getting on my god damn nerves. If you're talking about when I wrote that mainstream music promotes overpopulation, you misread. I simply stated that it is not helping the cause, and it completely contradicts what we try to teach kids about safe sex, now step the **** off son.
Hazard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2010, 07:45 PM   #51
OhNoTimNoSho
Your King
 
OhNoTimNoSho's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2009
Posts: 3,391
OhNoTimNoSho has an incredible reputation hereOhNoTimNoSho has an incredible reputation hereOhNoTimNoSho has an incredible reputation hereOhNoTimNoSho has an incredible reputation hereOhNoTimNoSho has an incredible reputation hereOhNoTimNoSho has an incredible reputation hereOhNoTimNoSho has an incredible reputation here
Default Re: Drug addict the first man in Britain paid to have vasectomy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hazard
You're getting on my god damn nerves. If you're talking about when I wrote that mainstream music promotes overpopulation, you misread. I simply stated that it is not helping the cause, and it completely contradicts what we try to teach kids about safe sex, now step the **** off son.

Apparently i wasn't being clear in my 15 posts rewording the same thing.

You said: "Overpopulation stems from the constant glorification of reproduction."

That is an incredibly ignorant, uneducated, made up statement.

Admit that you are wrong or provide proof explaining otherwise. Simple eh?
OhNoTimNoSho is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2010, 07:54 PM   #52
Hazard
makhnovshchina
 
Hazard's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: Philthadelphia
Posts: 2,404
Hazard is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterHazard is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterHazard is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterHazard is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterHazard is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterHazard is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterHazard is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterHazard is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterHazard is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: Drug addict the first man in Britain paid to have vasectomy

Quote:
Originally Posted by OhNoTimNoSho
Apparently i wasn't being clear in my 15 posts rewording the same thing.

You said: "Overpopulation stems from the constant glorification of reproduction."

That is an incredibly ignorant, uneducated, made up statement.

Admit that you are wrong or provide proof explaining otherwise. Simple eh?
Turn on the TV, you will find plenty of shows glorifying child birth. Don't ask me which ones I don't watch TV.
Hazard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2010, 07:55 PM   #53
Captain Kirk
Beat the world...
 
Captain Kirk's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: 3rd Rock
Posts: 1,638
Captain Kirk has an incredible reputation hereCaptain Kirk has an incredible reputation hereCaptain Kirk has an incredible reputation hereCaptain Kirk has an incredible reputation hereCaptain Kirk has an incredible reputation hereCaptain Kirk has an incredible reputation hereCaptain Kirk has an incredible reputation here
Default Re: Drug addict the first man in Britain paid to have vasectomy

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2LeTTeRS
I'm ok with this as long as its a private individual funding it, if the government was involved I would change stance though. I'm really uncomfortable with governmental policies that remove fundamental rights from people (i.e. like the ability to decide to have children or not).

I think it sorta should be in a higher authority's hands. Obviously we don't live in the ideal society where we can trust our government to know how to handle such power, but people definitely shouldn't be born with the right to reproduce. You should have to obtain some type of license to show that while there are no guarantees how raising the child will go, you are at least fit to be given the opportunity to raise a child.
Captain Kirk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2010, 10:17 PM   #54
OhNoTimNoSho
Your King
 
OhNoTimNoSho's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2009
Posts: 3,391
OhNoTimNoSho has an incredible reputation hereOhNoTimNoSho has an incredible reputation hereOhNoTimNoSho has an incredible reputation hereOhNoTimNoSho has an incredible reputation hereOhNoTimNoSho has an incredible reputation hereOhNoTimNoSho has an incredible reputation hereOhNoTimNoSho has an incredible reputation here
Default Re: Drug addict the first man in Britain paid to have vasectomy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hazard
Turn on the TV, you will find plenty of shows glorifying child birth. Don't ask me which ones I don't watch TV.
So theres plenty of shows on TV, but you don't know what they are, since you don't watch TV?

And thats not even the main point, you said ""Overpopulation stems from the constant glorification of reproduction.""

Stems from.

You think overpopulation stems from tv shows?
OhNoTimNoSho is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2010, 10:24 PM   #55
Hazard
makhnovshchina
 
Hazard's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: Philthadelphia
Posts: 2,404
Hazard is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterHazard is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterHazard is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterHazard is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterHazard is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterHazard is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterHazard is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterHazard is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterHazard is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: Drug addict the first man in Britain paid to have vasectomy

Quote:
Originally Posted by OhNoTimNoSho
So theres plenty of shows on TV, but you don't know what they are, since you don't watch TV?

And thats not even the main point, you said ""Overpopulation stems from the constant glorification of reproduction.""

Stems from.

You think overpopulation stems from tv shows?
Did I say that? I said it's one of the factors, if you think otherwise you're obviously living in a bubble.
Hazard is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by:
Reply


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 01:01 PM.




NBA Basketball Forum Key Links:
InsideHoops Home
NBA Rumors
Basketball Blog
NBA Daily Recaps
NBA Videos
Fantasy Basketball
NBA Mock Draft
NBA Free Agents
All-Star Weekend
---
High School Basketball
Streetball
---
InsideHoops Twitter
Search Our Site













Powered by vBulletin Version 3.5.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd. Terms of Use/Service | Privacy Policy